Posted: 12 years ago
LA ASR track is not OVER guys. I feel she is always going to remain as ASRs So called GF and as the other woman in Arhis life.
Todays episode kinda make me feel although they know that they broke up with each other ,they are going to remain as a couple infront  of the Raizadas and KKG and to the rest of the world.
KKG is going to suffer to the extreme when Shyams truth comes out and ASR KKG hatred track is very near.
It can happen either way
They can get married out of hatred ( most probably ASR is going to force her to marry ,otherwise Payal ki baarat wapas chali jayegi)OR ASR might do something more drastic which I cannot even imagine
BUT LA is not gone forever and I am 90% sure of that.😭

lavanya is CV'S PYARI LAADLI. she is the main lead of the show. how could she leave so easily. now i hate lavanya more than before

my god...i can't watch it if he keeps LA as the other woman in his life...

that will be such a torture of KKG...

Originally posted by anjs

like someone said before...its not a ArHi Love story...its ArLA lovestory...the cv's shud just tell us...so that we can stop watching and get on with our lives

m also planning to skip tomorrow's episode...might go shopping or something...i don't want to watch LA and Shyam
Edited by anjs - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anjs

BUT thats the point isnt it
I hated it when ASR hugged La with sooo much passion.
He never does anything like this for KKG.
Cvs I wanna kill you guys😡
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

TRINA ...RELAX !
I wish I could sweety.
But I am ok now. Wednesday me we did not even get Arhi . 😭
No, no, no.  LA will not be "the other woman". She is sad the break-up had to happen but they are not going to have her linger around as some back-up to ASR.  Remember, he broke up with her, finally, because he knows the truth about his feelings. They will tell everyone AFTER Payal and Akash's engagement.  I liked how they didn't bring Khushi into the middle of this, and that also tells me they won't make LA a vamp.  She's come full circle and I would think the CVs fools, if they have her go right back to square one.  Something tells me after seeing her sad, Khushi will ask what's wrong and she will tell her about the break-up.  I think at the same time, she will try to tell Khushi who she thinks ASR loves and that will send said Khushi into a panic due to the snake.  All in all I liked the way things were handled today.  No third party, just the fact that ASR doesn't or may have never felt the same way.  A fact deep down, LA always knew.😭
Well wehn asr was going to la room i tht he was repenting for his behv and would be like haan wht were u syaing . GOD i was so nervous but see CVS knw its arshi 's LOVE STRY not any  supporting casts we need pple ard arshi to  keep the stry in pace else this will turn into some geet !(no offence)

wht i think is LA will now play cupid between arshi , shell realise how much khushi did to bring her close to asr but asr was never hers so she will do all for arshi and maybe find a nice guy herself or just go away !HOPEFULLY

ANOTHER thing good they showed this brek up b4 arnav could have got the news abt khuhsi' break esle  every 1 would here yelled he is  a MEAN THING !

I still bel khushi is still not aware of her love for arnav  yes she is attracted to him but she dosnt have thsoe feelings YET wht he has for her , even if aminute she is not ard this guy starts behaving in a more  crazy manner hes devastated , Its now for CVS to make arshi confess love NICELY b4 their marraige

the quection is all will get to knw in the engagement day that ASR called off the engagement...
so whats the reason behind La to live in RM...she has to let this to every one na after Payal and Akash engagement ???????

I too feel that LA will continue to have a presence in ASR's life..may be..so much of screen space to them today..the heavy dialogues..cud it be that LA will have an important role in the future too..❓I think the story outline has changed as per Akshay's statement..must admit...the hug was of a diff level!! she really loves his family!!