•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all back to give todays update.

Serial begins with Preeto questioning Ranhaar about his work and Ranhaar slinking away to his room and warning himself to stay away from her. Next morning RB comes to Dhillon house and (😉god this is too much I had written exactly this in my FF. Am I getting premonitions ????) RB acts as if he is friendly with Ranhaar, and RB leaves with Preeto for camp. (😃And thanks CVs our Sher Singh is back) [Dushman chahe sarhad par ho ya ghar me, use ukhaad kar baahar karna mujh achhi tarah aata hai WOW and a DOUBLE WOW]

Preeto is susprised with RB's actions and he tells her that it was all a show for Beeji and Papaji. RB warns her again but she tells him that she also has warned Ranhaar. It is Ranhaar again and he wants to become for Dhillons what RB is to them. He then talks of Meetadi's rishta and this upsets Meeta. Beeji calls Ishu, Dhruv and Simran for dinner that evening. Ishu and Neelam have a chat when Neelam aunty tells of a get together for her friends. Neelam aunty goes to Simran and the two chat of Simran going for dinner and of a match for Simi (Balle balle ab iska patta fit kar do. MNC wala ho ya NRI Koi bhi ho par RB se door karo ise. hamaari taraf se Green signal hai iski😉)

Ishu and Simran come for dinner and bring snacks with them. All the sisters meet All watch the film (its DDLJ WOW) and Ishu leaves to help beeji. Meeta also leaves and Preeto and RB look at each other. RB indicates that he would go. Meeta is talking of pankaj and crying when RB reaches the room and the two talk of Pankaj. RB tells her she loves Pankaj and Meeta is still upset. RB asks her what she wants and she tells him he wants Pankaj back in her life. RB promises her he will bring Pankaj and her smile back despite the matchmaker friend of Ranhaar.

WOW at last we will get some fun. YIPEEE🥳

Wow . sounds like it was a great episode😊, rajbeer and preeto joining hands. sher singh preeto is back and meeta missing pankaj😃 I have to see it asap. thnx for the update 😃
Glad that Rajbeer has decided to start playing games w/ Ranjeet.  Also glad that he's promised Meeta to bring back Pankaj.  Way he can accelerate this is by helping Pankaj get a good paying job somewhere - maybe recommend him to his father or something.  That way, Pankaj gets a good position and can return to Meeta.

On Simran, I was impressed by how, instead of being a vamp, she apologized to Rajbeer and helped Preeto understand that it was her fault.  In which case, I want Rajbeer to clear things w/ her, so that she doesn't have illusions of him being in love w/ her, when he ain't.  Incidentally, I found his laughing @ the concept of her marrying a tad funny, but can see how she'd pick wrong signals from here.  I agree w/ him - Simran is fun as she is, and I don't want the CVs to make her negative.  Keep her unmarried for a while, and a good friend to Rajbeeto, Ishuv and Jogi/Jassi.  If they need villains, bring back Rajbeer's parents, who he hates already, and enhance the role of Neelam's hubby.  Maybe they can even bring back Bobby Singh.

I do think that there are too many women in the serial so far - the 5 sisters, plus Simran (and toss in Natasha, who Neelam wanted for Dhruv).  Bani & Sonu are too young, so aside from them, about 2 more guys are needed.  Do that, and one might take Simran, and may be bring back Bobby Singh for Natasha 😈
Thanks for update 

Finally aaj ka episode accha tha..
Rajbeer playing along with Ranhaar and Sher singh Preeto back in action :)

Still  missing Rajpreet ki nok jhok ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by adianasr

Hey all back to give todays update.

Serial begins with Preeto questioning Ranhaar about his work and Ranhaar slinking away to his room and warning himself to stay away from her. Next morning RB comes to Dhillon house and (😉god this is too much I had written exactly this in my FF. Am I getting premonitions ????) RB acts as if he is friendly with Ranhaar, and RB leaves with Preeto for camp. (😃And thanks CVs our Sher Singh is back) [Dushman chahe sarhad par ho ya ghar me, use ukhaad kar baahar karna mujh achhi tarah aata hai WOW and a DOUBLE WOW]

Preeto is susprised with RB's actions and he tells her that it was all a show for Beeji and Papaji. RB warns her again but she tells him that she also has warned Ranhaar. It is Ranhaar again and he wants to become for Dhillons what RB is to them. He then talks of Meetadi's rishta and this upsets Meeta. Beeji calls Ishu, Dhruv and Simran for dinner that evening. Ishu and Neelam have a chat when Neelam aunty tells of a get together for her friends. Neelam aunty goes to Simran and the two chat of Simran going for dinner and of a match for Simi (Balle balle ab iska patta fit kar do. MNC wala ho ya NRI Koi bhi ho par RB se door karo ise. hamaari taraf se Green signal hai iski😉)

Ishu and Simran come for dinner and bring snacks with them. All the sisters meet All watch the film (its DDLJ WOW) and Ishu leaves to help beeji. Meeta also leaves and Preeto and RB look at each other. RB indicates that he would go. Meeta is talking of pankaj and crying when RB reaches the room and the two talk of Pankaj. RB tells her she loves Pankaj and Meeta is still upset. RB asks her what she wants and she tells him he wants Pankaj back in her life. RB promises her he will bring Pankaj and her smile back despite the matchmaker friend of Ranhaar.

WOW at last we will get some fun. YIPEEE🥳
Balle balle ab iska patta fit kar do. MNC wala ho ya NRI Koi bhi ho par RB se door karo ise. hamaari taraf se Green signal hai iski😉)  This one cracked me up ROFL🤣
Thanks for the update. Seems like a good episode, have to catch it later.
Okay, just watched the episode.  Since Neelam is getting a guy for Simran to have a look @, normally, I'd want Simran to just peacefully enjoy her single life, but if this rishta helps squelch her & Rajbeer, then good.  Although honestly, had Preeto not been around, then Simran-Rajbeer would have been a great jodi. Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
thnx alot for the update.. cnt wait 2 watch it nw