Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i could not agree more
Sara was absolutely amazing today
we saw the lavanya behing the La-honest, innocent and kind-hearted
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
there was so much of chemistry and affection in the hug of ASR and La today...waiting for the day he'll hug khushi like that !!! (but I know the difference will be unlike La Khushi wont have to ask Arnav for the hug )
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree completely!!

Hadn't seen your post and created another one in a similar vein

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2388096
enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
i LOVE lavanya! ..and im gonna say this again, after todays episode esp..SANA CANNOT LEAVE THE SHOW!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sana was great today. No doubts abt that. And leaving the fact that they showed La pretty dumb and a bimbo, her character is also an exception to Indian shows as a whole, cause she's genuinely a third angle who's good at heart, and a genuine person. She's leaving without any bad blood, without any vampish tactics, and as such a character which is like a normal person, which is rare on Indian tv.

Did feel really sad for La. The first genuine hug with ASR was also the last one, and I do wish to see her in the show even after this, cause the show has a very few sane characters.
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kamalika..

again i missed today's episode. but 1 thing i want to tell dont praise LA so much. she is still here. we dont know what's going on her mind. i have a feeling that she can harm khushi

why shouldnt we😕she was rocking today if she turns bad afterwards we will criticise her.
but today she was brilliant , she totally won my heart , i feel very bad for her
she loves asr very much and did so much for him ,  but unfortunately he can not be her's
i hope she gets someone nice who will love and take care of her , she deserves happiness
groverrachna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really each character act sooo welll...but arnav kill us wid his expressions...:))
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: intruderfast

why shouldnt we😕she was rocking today if she turns bad afterwards we will criticise her.
but today she was brilliant , she totally won my heart , i feel very bad for her
she loves asr very much and did so much for him ,  but unfortunately he can not be her's
i hope she gets someone nice who will love and take care of her , she deserves happiness

i agree wth u!!
yaar sabko itni jaldi kya hai??
she ws so gud today and reacted so well..
so why cry over something whch is not there!!
where is the optimism guys?????????
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anodaksgfan

i agree wth u!!
yaar sabko itni jaldi kya hai??
she ws so gud today and reacted so well..
so why cry over something whch is not there!!
where is the optimism guys?????????

absolutely , just cos she is not the main lead does not mean she cannot be appreciated
i have simple rule if one is good praise them if not criticise them, whether they r my favs or not😊
it would be gr8 if more and more ppl appreciate lav today . its never easy to take a rejection so sportively and maturely and without any ill feelings so today she gets a bow from me👏
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: intruderfast

absolutely , just cos she is not the main lead does not mean she cannot be appreciated
i have simple rule if one is good praise them if not criticise them, whether they r my favs or not😊
it would be gr8 if more and more ppl appreciate lav today . its never easy to take a rejection so sportively and maturely and without any ill feelings so today she gets a bow from me👏

i know!!
well im a lil partial to my favs!!
but here sana is one of mine!!
so we do agree!!