A BREAK UP THAT EASY...NAAAH! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
May be there will be some twists and turns in future ๐Ÿ˜‰as sanaya and daljeet said so...
May be now La will help ASR & khushi to unite...
She will come to know about ASR & Khushi on the engagement day only.

Hey๐Ÿ˜Š
I felt for La today but yeah me too was like - wat the...? I mean if they wont tell family then they'll have to get engaged ๐Ÿ˜•
N there Khushi is telling not to tell anyone๐Ÿ˜• Who? ASR? Coz her family already knows about it!!๐Ÿ˜•
I guess something huge gonna happen!! But plz us the horror - La vamp n scheming n brewing trouble for ArHi when they get married.๐Ÿคข

Hi all,

New to IPKKND forum...an import from GHSP on IF. ( Ain't it the rule to not bitch about other shows on one forum).

Not being much of a idiot box aficionado has its advantage. Point in case being the break up of La-ASR. It was somewhat of a relief if not a breather from the story's PoV that the scene was written cleverly, emoted beautifully and shot excellently. For once, the usual shenanigans synonymous of  'over the top acting' on louder than supersonic jet TV shows around a break up were missing. No frills...like the Sprte ad tagline... " Seedhi baat No bakwaas".

Skimmed over most of the response on the thread and the views are divided over sympathizing with La, La's character turning -ve and ofcourse coming together of KKG-ASR.

I am bordering on all three of those and much more. What ploy the channel resorts too eventually we have little or no control. We rant now and we will ramble on anyways.

Still ,bullet'ing out my coupla' cents on the tedha twist will quieten this white noise inside my head.

The very basis of LA-ASR jodi was a " live in" arrangement which both the parties, adequately reasonable and adults, were acutely aware of at the time of entering into.  And a live in is never the promise of anything beyond that. Or at least my understanding of that term was. Parting ways or happily ever after or back to being "friends" ( or not) are the only 3 options. Unlike KBC there aint a 4th. Full and final. 
Hence its actually a yippee moment that La-ASR breakup is an amalgam of all three.

This mutual decision will ensure that though they part ways, its best for both of them in the long run and that it means they can get on with their lives, remaining best of friends and living happily ever after. Of course, its traumatic now so the gain ain't apparent.
Also in the hindsight lurks the eventuality of KKG-ASR nuptials. That's the end that all the means resorted too will justify.

On the basis of the above rationale, it seems unlikely (and I will be proven right ) that La shall not harbor ill will. That little caterpillar ( ok, shez pretty this is just metaphorical) had morphed into a beautiful flutter by..by and by and how!! For a woman to undergo a catharsis of these proportions for a man who you intend to merely live with and see if that works is stuff gritty girls are made of. The character has undergone a sea change from the point of being despised to being loved whole heartedly in reel life and us in real life..aka the audience. If the story ruins her role like they did with bua's its wud be a letdown of equally epic proportions.

Speaking of 'pheelingsss' La displayed hard core conviction and integrity in acknowledging the truth of the circumstances at play and not letting hormones or 'dil related bakwas' cloud over grey cells. Yes you may point out that Lovvuuu is ...ah forget it... indescribable..its debatable and will only lengthen the otherwise lengthy post.

She will do just fine. A confident and well groomed person ( did i miss a good heart??) as she will have men fall head over heels anyways. You can chappal the argument that love conquers all and is all encompassing but its one of the many bitchy truths of life that nothing hurts more in the world than the knowledge that the one you love is not happy being with you and worse still is keeping up pretenses for the sake of posterity. Ouch!!!

How KKG ASR will come together in the cheesiest way possible..

someone somewhere is made for you... OR,  wait...
DDLJ style...come fall in love...or even the K3G style... its all about freaking families..

is for story to unfold and us to relish.. What's the fun knowing beforehand what shall happen rather than indulging in such balderdash ever so enjoyable??

I began with a 100 points in mind and guess have ran out of patience and time to pound away at the poor keyboard. Should get my a** to work before I get booted out for good and the only employment I shall have for my time is air my idyllic musings at IF.

Cheers and good day!

P.S: I had intended to cover all tangents...ie those of payash, the families on both side, the lie of a scumbag Shyam's beans, guts and nuts all spilling over and the impact of all of those on the mother of all issue...the ASR KKG kismat konnection.
But picture...er show abhi baaki hai ( aaye,,abhi toh shuru hua hai) dosto.. Hum bhi posts daalte rahenge..

Enjoy!!

Edited by GodHelpUs - 12 years ago
I think they gonna turn lav negative again , if arhi do get married she will reappear to add more fuel to the fire, and try to make them up.remember this is the same la you ate sumthing knowing she was allergic just cos arnav liked it , she won't let go so easily
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Hey๐Ÿ˜Š
I felt for La today but yeah me too was like - wat the...? I mean if they wont tell family then they'll have to get engaged ๐Ÿ˜•
N there Khushi is telling not to tell anyone๐Ÿ˜• Who? ASR? Coz her family already knows about it!!๐Ÿ˜•
I guess something huge gonna happen!! But plz us the horror - La vamp n scheming n brewing trouble for ArHi when they get married.๐Ÿคข

WELL LOOKS LIKE SHE IS COMNG BACK AS A VAMP AFTER ALL๐Ÿ˜‰
Your instincts might just prove right!