Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
C'mon yaar creepy snake is gonna stay for somemore time,why make her stay too.This story will never progress unless at least one of them exit.Hence I feel she is done for the time being
--HiNa-- thumbnail
she was sweetheart and i luved the way they break up,,
it was easy because she already knew he dont luv her and it was not that much easy have you seen her tears?? she was cryig so it was very painfull for her
lnp11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with all of your thoughts.  I think the break up was too easy.  Lavanya is a very sweet girl, her previous vampish behaviour might have been due to peer pressure. 

I think Arnav did get off easy.  She was too kind to him.  Probably in her heart she knew he did not love her and was hoping he would love her some day, but when he came out and clearly laid his cards on the table she accepted his decision.  She did not fight, ask for an explanation...she knew it  already.

My concern is even though she took it well..it really has not sunk in.  Lavanya might have had a feeling that something was not quite right.  However, in this situation the huge engagement ending, she is part of this family that she has been living with..when she realizes all that she is losing, she might feel differently.  The biggest stab is going to be when she finds out her best friend is the one he fell in love with..all under her very own trusting nose.  She might go through many more emotions.  As long as she stays away from those witchy friends I think she will not be influenced to get vampy. 

She is inherently a sweet girl.  Let us see how the story unfolds.  I think it is Lavanya's turn to teach Khushi a few things on how to carry herself with the rich and famous(Lavanya should move back to her apartment ).  This way they can keep Lavanya in the show and find her a good guy who will love her.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I dont think La is going to turn into a Vamp! She KNOWS that ASR dosent love her! She KNEW before as well, but was in denial! This is why she kept shutting him down when he tired to talk to her! She knew what was coming! I felt bad for her! She is in love with this guy and now attached to the family too! She is totally infatuated with him, so kept staying even when she FELT something was off!

I liked the way that conversation went! It was about THEIR relationship and the lack of Romantic attachment by ASR, NOT about Khushi and all that other stuff!

End of the day this is NOT about Khushi, but about the lack of depth in the ASR-La relationship, which if they had got more committed to each other, would have ended in disaster anyway!

So lets hope that La will leave, but after PAYASH engagement! I bet La and ASR will tell the family they dont want to get engaged on the same day as PAYASH and that they will stick to the "original date"! However, after PAYASH engagement, they will come out with the truth!

They are ALL hiding the facts! Khushi RE her engagement, and La-ASR RE their non-engagement and break up! I think this is happening for a reason! But lets hope no more Stupid misunderstandings for ARHI!

The article did say that Arnav WILL find out Khushi's engagement is over, but will not know WHO she was engaged to! The WHO is the key point!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
Shybabe..
It seems easy..because La knew ASR never had feelings for her from the beginning.She was from her side was keeping it live..it was one way. ASR never commited for anything to her. He was clear very clear to her...but I agree only mistake he did was announcing the engagement with her.
People telling ASR used La...but he just used her for the engagement announcement.
If la knew that he does have feelings then also she continued its her fault...SORRY. I am seeing lot of post for her..i know but it was one sided. People telling she changed for him..he never asked her to do it..Why blaming ASR for her change.
People are sympathizing with her..i also have it but its not that extreme for me...
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nah... she's not upto anything...
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

if ur thinking that la will be a vamp... i don't think so yaar... she loves arnav and she loves Khushi too! I don't think her realization was that abrupt actually... she's been getting so many signs every day! it's about time she realized yaar! Think positive jaanu! ;)

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I think their break up was that easy, especially considering there was no love that existed at all from Arnav's side. The CVs did a good job here, Arnav acknowledged he hasn't been fair to Lavanya and no longer wanted to lead her on nor did Lavanya want to be lead on further. Both handled their break up maturely and that's that. It would make no sense to turn Lavanya negative.

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I feel she knows what Arnav feels for Khushi..
When he told he respects her she said "Respect meri kartey ho, par pyaar..." Somewhere she wanted to say "Pyar Khushi se kartey ho"
I feel she has already got signs of Arnav 's feelings for Khushi..
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

La knew ASR never had feelings for her from the beginning.She was from her side was keeping it live..it was one way. ASR never commited for anything to her. He was clear very clear to her...but I agree only mistake he did was announcing the engagement with her.
People telling ASR used La...but he just used her for the engagement announcement.
If la knew that he does have feelings then also she continued its her fault...SORRY. I am seeing lot of post for her..i know but it was one sided. People telling she changed for him..he never asked her to do it..

I agree.
I think it was an elegant break-up, so kudos to the writers.

ASR was always kind and gallant towards LA. It wasn't as if he was all luvshuv with her, and then changed. She always initiated physical contact with him, but he received it tenderly. When he told her she was moving into RM, she said, "what should I do? how should I be?"--and he clearly said, "don't do or be anything different."
He also defended her to Nani when Nani was asking LA whether she could cook or make tea--he said, "those things are not important to me."

In fact, an argument could be made that ASR did not change towards LA or develop new expectations of her--but LA DID CHANGE and most certainly developed new expectations from him.