Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
no... I dont think she has anything up her sleeve... she seemed genuine!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
La started out as the vamp and changed.  Do you think the CVs will change her back??  Why add this angle when we already have a goat, a mami, an Anjali and Shyam/Bua????  Please let someone be on ArHi's side.  I am hoping it's La.
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: momma1128

La started out as the vamp and changed.  Do you think the CVs will change her back??  Why add this angle when we already have a goat, a mami, an Anjali and Shyam/Bua????  Please let someone be on ArHi's side.  I am hoping it's La.

I really hope what u say is true...darling...we will have to wait and watch on Friday😆
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: momma1128

i hope you are right...but m too scared for ArHi...//
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i really hope no turning negative!!!
Achava11 thumbnail
My opinion is that she may not turn negative..but will have a major role in ASR's life in the coming days too..if it is the marriage track too..she may not leave ASR..and he too may allow her presence in his life..to break Sankha Devi😳but if she turns out to be a vamp..it is just another much used track..I think the fact that their breakup is being hidden has something to do with her role in ASR's future..
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Shy...La definitely seemed genuine when thinking about the family...you have to remember she has come to love all of them a lot, and in different ways they all accepted her... taught her a lot of things about life, for which she didn't care or realize...But yeah if SP want to they can definitely turn her into a vamp anytime  Edited by asha... - 12 years ago
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The breakup was so classy. First time in my experience of watching these hindi soaps have I come across such a clean breakup.

That's how it should be  in real too. Honest about your feelings. Yes hearts are broken but you get over it. I am sure La will stay in the show. Atleast I am hoping she will as Khushi's friend.

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
la worked to hard to get asr  she is not giving up so easy her really face will now come out not telling the family she will make him get engage to her  and there is an old saying that has always come true you best friend is your worst enemy  la+ kkg Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Lavanya is upto something. It was clear that she did not want to tell them that because she cared for the family - although the line was missing or it was done intentionally - it was left hanging to when will the family come to know that their relationship has been called off. my POV