A BREAK UP THAT EASY...NAAAH!

Posted: 12 years ago
Well , Finally what we wanted happened...La and ASR broke it off...
Kudos to Arnav for that and even more to La for accepting it so easily...πŸ‘

But I am thinking 

πŸ˜‰But could it really be that easy...La breaks it off and the tells ASR not to share it with the family...It was just too easy and Lavanya just gave up ...that easy huh...??πŸ˜•

this is from the lavanya kashyap who changed herself and her identity for Arnav Singh Raizada...and all she asked him was a hug from him..."What The" Yes, I know that she was completely genuine and my heart ached for her...but..

Lavanya only found out that ASR doesn't love her...but what will she feel when she finds out for sure of his feelings for khushi...What then?

Is another storm brewing up...What is lavanya Kashyap upto...? something to seriously think about guys...

Something doesn't seem quite right here...

CV's out with it...what are you guys planning...after so many dhamaaka's what bomb are you guys going to throw on our heads...

I know ...i am thinking too much here...but a part of me is very unsettled with what happened todayπŸ˜•...too many loopholesπŸ˜‰

But one thing for sure...I can't handle anymore misunderstanding crap..πŸ˜†
Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
n o i doubt u r thinking a bit too much here , i feel they had to do this cuz the new yrs promo sarun shot also says "to make new relations" so its time they r progressing the stry with ending past relations
Hopefully, they dont go the usual turning into a vamp route. Too boring.
haha even i have been thinking πŸ˜‰  looks like  kushis breakup will be hidden from arnav and arnav breakup from  kushi so all set for misunderstanding between arhi when they get married πŸ€”

so i think arhi marriage is on track πŸ˜†
My god! Many are thinking that la is upto something. Now im really afraid of la. After crying my heart out for lavanya today she shouldn't betray me by turning into a VAMP! yes.
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

n o i doubt u r thinking a bit too much here , i feel they had to do this cuz the new yrs promo sarun shot also says "to make new relations" so its time they r progressing the stry with ending past relations

i really hope what ur saying is true...but i am still unsettled...πŸ˜†
I understand the concern... but here is my thought...
Shyam was let off so easily after months of build-up... maybe this is all there is to Arnav-La breakup!!
No storms, no turning negative... just an amicable good-bye. It is very "classy" i guess like Arnav wants!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by DCgirl

I understand the concern... but here is my thought...
Shyam was let off so easily after months of build-up... maybe this is all there is to Arnav-La breakup!!
No storms, no turning negative... just an amicable good-bye. It is very "classy" i guess like Arnav wants!πŸ˜‰

i hope ur right...πŸ˜ƒ
r u right.. something smells fishy..
i am not happy about keeping the engagement break up secret..

the shyam exposure which we were all waiting for did not come out the way we thought.. and the way things are looks like he is going to be in the show for sometime.. will La also remain like forever???
What i can see is Arhi marriage is coming up,they ended tie up La-Arnav and kushi-Shyam.our lead pair heading to new relation new tasks that ahead in front of them.
New year starts with new track the biggest twist is coming Up .