India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wordy Wednesday (Page 2)

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I don't get Khushi, I don't get what the CVs are trying to do with Khushi, and I don't get why she needed to gape at Angali in surprise when she was being asked about her broken engagement. What did she expect from Angali (who had no clue as to the whys behind it)? Did she expect a pat on the head and a "there, there" ? It seems like it. I am failing to understand why this girl is rapidly sinking in the self respect department, and is only being portrayed as a sacrificial goat to the audience. They should have named her "Doormat" not "Khushi" then, and been done with it. Sorry, but there is simply no freaking excuse for this endless sob/OMG W*F? track anymore. Even the dimmest light bulb on the show asked "But what about your pain?" - So really CVs, it's time to think outside your very small and suffocating box with the lead female character, and stop thinking these slaughtering tracks are the ONLY thing people want to see.

A great analysis...the whole scene was like "What the...LOL
the cv's should think outside the box...
i am tired of khushi being the sacrifice putlaa for everything...she is much stronger than that...

Edited by shybabe - 14 December 2011 at 8:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25Juicee_Sushieminimuffin86vasiraju

DCgirl Goldie
DCgirl
DCgirl

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Sarcastically Beautiful post... loved it!!!
I did not get why Khushi promised Anjali nothing will happen to her husband... what?? I mean, Anjali doesn't know the truth, so would it sound weird to her that Khushi ( nobody really) says she promises nothing will happen to her sindoor... thats some BS right there!!

Only thing that made sense about Anjali today is her dialogue to Khushi... what about your pain?

I think the break-up was shot well, I agree the hug was needed. It was kind of a closure for La!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25HeadOverHeelslovely

silly.pilla Groupbie
silly.pilla
silly.pilla

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
seriously... its gng beyond than jus being boring and awkward.. i some how hv a feeling that these episodes are jus a copy n paste of what the viewers want... if not, how can there be so many inconsistencies..? 

ok, ASR LA track was acceptable.. finally ASR proved to hv balls to face the truth n eventually in more conversations, LA mitehelp ASR realise his true felings for kushi..

but W*F wid ku n anji.. gimme a break yaar.. yes, u broke of ur engagement.. thats no crime nor sin.. act normal.. give them a feeling that u never got engaged accodng to ur will n now ur more than happy it broke off.. tell anjali the situations atleast.. give her a brief, atleast things like, he is a cheat.. lied to our family abt various things n etc,, wats the fun abt being mum..

n again, atlest LA concern abt payash marriage is genuine coz nani has a rule abt ASR being eng first.. but kushi.. wat diff cld her break off possibly bring in payash track.. wat if nani n etc raizadas feel bad.. 

ooh.. plz.. it no more feels like IPKKND these days..
wt happened to those beautifull scenes they got before us n now all these crap...

kitty25HeadOverHeelsshowstruck

minihussain Goldie
minihussain
minihussain

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
too upset to write any comments actually...

WorkerBHeadOverHeelskitty25

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
CV's completely spoiled the charecter of khushi... thats it ... she thinks she was protecting anjali the wax statue but actually she is letting that snake escape to do more harm...for that ASR going to hate herAngry

Edited by kitty25 - 14 December 2011 at 9:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeelslovely

WorkerB Senior Member
WorkerB
WorkerB

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minihussain

too upset to write any comments actually...
I absolutely loved your postClap

minihussainkitty25HeadOverHeels

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
now I am a bit confused.

I don't think Arnav is going to get fake engaged to La. Atleast I hope so. Not after he has realised that he has been so unfair to her for so long.

I think both the engagements breaking will be out in the open at the same time.

mujhe toh payal-akash ka engagement bhi doubtful lag raha hai.

. I think after the naach gaana when its time for the ceremony, Arnav is going to refuse. And Mami will start her nautanki but I guess Arnav will make sure Akash -Payal engagement takes place..

Edited by lovely - 14 December 2011 at 9:43am
HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty25

CV's completely spoiled the charecter of khushi... thats it ... she thinks she was protecting anjali the wax statue but actually she is letting that snake escape to do more harm...for that ASR going to hate herAngry

Yep, this is probably leading up to more misunderstandings between them. 

kitty25lovelyshowstruck

Go to top