Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wordy Wednesday - Page 3

sugar_babe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg, its you like you stole the words out of my mouth!

As simply as I can put it, Khushi is getting on my nerves and I am a very very patient person, so that says something (ya ya its fiction, but there's nothing worse than skipping scnes because its so freaking illogical). The CV's are going to have to work really hard imo to redeem her character, and no, scenes with Arnav won't help if they are illogical. Like "Eye lock scenes".. seriously wt*!
I only watched today's episode for Arnav and Lavanya. Legit.I skipped everything else.
I really felt for Lavanya today, Sana portrayed her emotions so so well and the scene was beautiful. Arnav realizing the real deal, making ammends and Lavanya just understanding the whole thing though clearly heart-broken, it was an emotionally charged scene.
That hug and caress was very well put and the scene would've felt very awkward had there not been in any physical intimacy, I mean after all he "did use her" in a way, he owes a lot more to her.
I think that "respect you" line is really significant. She's going to bring them together and  they're going to be life long friends and I really hope they keep her on a recurrent position where she can be a good friend to both of them and one day they both set her up! I really want that Dhruv character just so he and Lavanya can be paired up and she's back in Shantivan.

Yup Sana, that's how much you've grown on us =)
Edited by sugar_babe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noor123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well as far as loving and grazing freely r concerned, nothing ever stopped ASR from touching or going after Kh even before and even during her sagai revelation so methinks the track will get to the same old boring 'rabba ve eye locks', maybe a 'jadoo hai nasha hai' kinda thing, with again a faltering ASR. 

The only difference is that now the stakes r high, with La finding out why ASR does not love her - COS HE LOVES SOME1 ELSE, and Kh getting blamed for lying, obstructing, and jilting all members of RM family (in the case of Shyam as well as Mr. ASR). So the story is headed that way.

What I don't understand is where is ASR at this point in the story? Fans think Kh loves ASR, ASR knows she loves him (especially after that dress purchase 'dil tootatay hain' scene), BUT what the writers have not yet made clear is WHAT DOES ASR WANT NOW??? He has NOT been shown as having accepted Kh. He has NOT been shown as liking Kh. He has NOT been shown as getting restless over not seeing Kh (yeah, he went a bit cuckoo over her sagai-but what really came of it?). Basically ASR has maintained status quo i.e. not letting emotions or his feelings rule his better judgment or life. 

So either the writers are rushing the story along cos the producers have been told to wrap up the story in 5 months time (i.e. June 2012) cos ASR was not ready for anything related to Kh TILL TWO DAYS AGO, and now writers r showing (as per SBS) that La will realize ASR ogling @ Kh, and she may then confront Kh or ASR over their 'feelings' embarrassing Kh & prompting a reaction from ASR. So the grand acceptance of feelings on ASR's part will be done BY A THIRD PERSON - and INSTEAD OF A GRAND REALIZATION SEQUENCE (I don't know with storm, wind, some lightning!!!) OF ASR GRABBING KH AND SAYING 'ILU DAMMIT', THE WHOLE DEED WILL BE UNRAVELLED BY LA OR SOME THIRD PERSON!!!

I think the writers have lost it as far as the main couple's motivations r concerned and their romance, and they don't know how to fix ASR's Diwali blunder without changing the basic premise or his character. 

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hwey, well I don't think Khushi should be telling Anjali herself...She has her infamous Buaji, her so called mother...they should do that ...Not Khushi.. What are the elders for. She should have told her Buaji in strict terms that since she was the one to pressure for teh alliance, she should face the truth, and tell the Raizadas.
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

So, our remarkable heroine, who just last night insisted that truth must prevail, makes a conscious decision to now not just lie about her broken engagement, but assures Angali that her marriage will not ever break. I don't get Khushi, I don't get what the CVs are trying to do with Khushi, and I don't get why she needed to gape at Angali in surprise when she was being asked about her broken engagement. What did she expect from Angali (who had no clue as to the whys behind it)? Did she expect a pat on the head and a "there, there" ? It seems like it. I am failing to understand why this girl is rapidly sinking in the self respect department, and is only being portrayed as a sacrificial goat to the audience. They should have named her "Doormat" not "Khushi" then, and been done with it. Sorry, but there is simply no freaking excuse for this endless sob/OMG W*F? track anymore. Even the dimmest light bulb on the show asked "But what about your pain?" - So really CVs, it's time to think outside your very small and suffocating box with the lead female character, and stop thinking these slaughtering tracks are the ONLY thing people want to see.

You just voiced what I felt while I was watching this ridiculousness!!! 😕🤔 

I am sooo annoyed that Khushi thinks that her broken engagement must be hidden as if it's a shameful thing.  I'd be on the rooftop rejoicing if I was her...she got away from the creeper before her life was completely ruined!!! ðŸ¥³

The secrecy would only make sense if she was hiding it from her own family so she didn't upset them right before Payal's engagement, but her family already knows!!!!  There is no need to hide it from anyone else.  Fine Khushi doesn't want to tell them about "SHYAM" right this moment, but she can say that her fiance turned out to be a cheat and she broke it off. 

Also, didn't Khushi just get duped by Shyam!?!  Why would she allow him to do it to people she 'claims' to care about!?!  Who cares if Anj will be hurt...she'll be even more hurt when she finds out the truth and the fact that Khushi knew as well which is even worse!!!  Khushi is so much smarter than this stupid decision that is being made by writers to keep quiet.  ASR is going ot have a shit fit when he finds out that she didn't tell him.  For a girl who started out strong, smart and outspoken, she sure is showing signs of change and not for the better...  I think she's been spending too much time w/ Anjali...hahaa  
Edited by Nrp77 - 12 years ago