Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silly.pilla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
seriously... its gng beyond than jus being boring and awkward.. i some how hv a feeling that these episodes are jus a copy n paste of what the viewers want... if not, how can there be so many inconsistencies..? 

ok, ASR LA track was acceptable.. finally ASR proved to hv balls to face the truth n eventually in more conversations, LA mitehelp ASR realise his true felings for kushi..

but W*F wid ku n anji.. gimme a break yaar.. yes, u broke of ur engagement.. thats no crime nor sin.. act normal.. give them a feeling that u never got engaged accodng to ur will n now ur more than happy it broke off.. tell anjali the situations atleast.. give her a brief, atleast things like, he is a cheat.. lied to our family abt various things n etc,, wats the fun abt being mum..

n again, atlest LA concern abt payash marriage is genuine coz nani has a rule abt ASR being eng first.. but kushi.. wat diff cld her break off possibly bring in payash track.. wat if nani n etc raizadas feel bad.. 

ooh.. plz.. it no more feels like IPKKND these days..
wt happened to those beautifull scenes they got before us n now all these crap...

minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
too upset to write any comments actually...
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CV's completely spoiled the charecter of khushi... thats it ... she thinks she was protecting anjali the wax statue but actually she is letting that snake escape to do more harm...for that ASR going to hate her😡 Edited by kitty25 - 12 years ago
WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: minihussain

too upset to write any comments actually...

I absolutely loved your post👏
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
now I am a bit confused.

I don't think Arnav is going to get fake engaged to La. Atleast I hope so. Not after he has realised that he has been so unfair to her for so long.

I think both the engagements breaking will be out in the open at the same time.

mujhe toh payal-akash ka engagement bhi doubtful lag raha hai.

. I think after the naach gaana when its time for the ceremony, Arnav is going to refuse. And Mami will start her nautanki but I guess Arnav will make sure Akash -Payal engagement takes place..

Edited by lovely - 12 years ago
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: kitty25

CV's completely spoiled the charecter of khushi... thats it ... she thinks she was protecting anjali the wax statue but actually she is letting that snake escape to do more harm...for that ASR going to hate her😡

Yep, this is probably leading up to more misunderstandings between them. 
--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
nice post...everything explained really well...i luved the scene between ASR and la...it was very nicely done...but i think so its high time they put some sense into anjal...
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
nice post...i want to thank you for writing this...
Don't bash the hug, it was asked for in need, and given with all the force of guilt, and a silent but heartfelt apology.
i felt so sad while watching that breakup...my heart wanted  to go and hug that poor girl...
she was so sincere and she really needed that hug...
i cant believe that some people here are bashing it...i felt so sad...but as usual u post was there to make me feel better...
thanks...
between i dont want to talk about anj-kushi scene...

renee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
ASR-LA hug...it was absolutely necessary...it was a parting hug asked for in need and despair and it was his guilt which showed n not passion...i was too busy imagining KKG wrapped in those arms that i cudnt care less...but La deserved a heart felt apology n he put that in that one hug. ASR has indeed come a long way, he came, confessed, apologised...it was long due but he did it...felt really bad for La today...no way she is goin to turn a vamp...it doesnt make sense now. 
One thing i dont understand how r they goin to stop their engagement??...i mean both engg r on the same date...so i dont see one happening n one not...CV's are confusing me here...😕

So KKG keeps her mouth shut...not shocking at all but she will save Anjali's marriage n a promise on top of it...i mean how can she???...she knows full well dat her husband is a cheating scum-bag, n she'll make sure the scum sticks to her no matter what...R U KIDDIN ME CV'S??????

another hide n seek game started today...both are free birds now but alas one doesnt know the other is free too...confusion again...

im gettin all frustated now...more so bcoz it has been a long tym i got a good dose of rabba-ve...can u guys remmbr wen n where was the last one...i cant...i want some good romance now...i hv been watching the previous ones on you tube for soo long...commn CV's its festive season...show some mercy

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hated Anjali's wining today.
On the verge of hating Khushi for being continuously naive despite experiences.
Liked ASR.
Loved Lavanya for her stand(though there are a few post where in our friends feel that Lavanya will pull her trump card on engagement day...that gives me nightmares though😲)