HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No captions, no funnies. I'm not in the mood.

So, our remarkable heroine, who just last night insisted that truth must prevail, makes a conscious decision to now not just lie about her broken engagement, but assures Angali that her marriage will not ever break. Promises her. Because apparently one panic attack is enough to convince her that she should. Please just lock up Angali and Shayam in a mental institution, they're both nutso. I suppose poor Payal will have no choice but to start her marriage with a lie, and Garima will get her wish, which I just call a wasted Tuesday if this is what Wednesday was going to be like. Not that I'm worried about Akaash forgiving Payal someday, he's so smitten with her doe eyes, he'd do anything for her.

And, finally in their long term, live in relationship we see ASR and La connecting. I can forgive her initial denial while she matched suits to his killer eyes, because I thought their talk was pretty good, all things considered, including IQ. He knows it's over, and he went there to end it... How far the great ASR has come right? Liked how they talked, and then talked some more, backs turned, both unable to face forward, but then they didn't want to acknowledge that elephant in the room now did they? ðŸ˜‰

Don't bash the hug, it was asked for in need, and given with all the force of guilt, and a silent but heartfelt apology. I don't know about anyone else, but my imagination kicked off BIG TIME picturing the day he wraps those arms around the real love of his life. Then I stopped paying attention. 

I don't get Khushi, I don't get what the CVs are trying to do with Khushi, and I don't get why she needed to gape at Angali in surprise when she was being asked about her broken engagement. What did she expect from Angali (who had no clue as to the whys behind it)? Did she expect a pat on the head and a "there, there" ? It seems like it. I am failing to understand why this girl is rapidly sinking in the self respect department, and is only being portrayed as a sacrificial goat to the audience. They should have named her "Doormat" not "Khushi" then, and been done with it. Sorry, but there is simply no freaking excuse for this endless sob/OMG W*F? track anymore. Even the dimmest light bulb on the show asked "But what about your pain?" - So really CVs, it's time to think outside your very small and suffocating box with the lead female character, and stop thinking these slaughtering tracks are the ONLY thing people want to see.

And, the engagement is on, and the relationship is on, because no one except the two women in ASR's love life must suffer. Blah blah blah, moving along.

I suppose now we all prepare for the engagement ceremony of Payal & Akaash, but I wonder if Nani will forget that her elder grandson must wear the ring first? It could happen, amnesia seems to rule that show. And, during the engagement we'll see some dances, and distant eye locks between ASR/KKG both of whom can't/won't tell each other that they are no longer tied down, but free to roam, to graze, to live, to love. 

Need we even talk about the predictable pre-cap? ðŸ˜•
Edited by HeadOverHeels - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post!
But the point you said about khushi, i feel that khushi told about her broken engagement only because anjali saw that her ring was missing so obviously khushi had to give the valid reason behind that. But she was not prepared for giving the reason for the break of her engagement. and also she cant tell her the real reason behind it. So it was mixture of all those emotions which was portrayed as an emotion of shock! I personally thought today's episode was really a good forward move from the CVs! Go team! 
Edited by GayuArnav - 12 years ago
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Oh i am with you all the way!

What is up with Khushi's character? The story (whatever it is they have in mind) needs to be fair to the character. That way atleast Anjali's character is behaving the way she is supposed to (Adding a fast because her mangalsootra broke? Mann i should practically not eat if thats the way things work!!)

The other scene however - well done

Lavanya did well...avoiding "the talk" because she could sense what was coming; Even thinking about ASR's family (he should have been the one thinking about that...no wait...he isn't Khushi..one sacrificial goat is enough???)

Unfortunately, in all this...i have reached the state i didnt want to be in...Indifference

I loved loving the show...i even loved hating it...i am not sure I like this feeling of complete indifference..

CVs...ummm...do something?

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its a pity that after yesterdays 'siding with the truth' stuff, Khushi developed cold feet, just because of the broken mangalsutra. Khushi should have realised that it was a sign from devi mayya saying this marriage's days are numbered and gone ahead. 

Have to wonder how ASR-La will avoid getting engaged if they dont tell the family. They are going to announce it in front of the guests??? Odd.
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
the only thing I liked in today's epi was that ASR realized he was doing wrong and went to correct it.. NOTHING else is worth mentioning :( :( 
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I do not know what stopped Khushi from saying that SHE HERSELF broke the engagement because the marriage wouldn't work and her family is behind her.  What would have been wrong with that??  What??  

So, Khushi cannot tell Anjali about her scum husband but now her sister is supposed to walk into the house as a new bride knowing that she and she alone knows about the sleaze down the hall.  What are the CVs doing??

That break up was good.  That hug was totally needed and the first time ASR actually meant it - but I too, got lost but instead in the outline of his biceps that you could see in his black shirt ...ahem, excuse me... 
i know what you mean by the hug!! thats the first thing that popped in to my perverted head too; that if he is so passionate about a guilty/apologetic hug then JUST IMAGINE the passionate/love hug!!!! brain shut down
reboot...

ok where was i... YES! the fake engagement scenario! i mean give me a break! im eating hazel nut chocolate on purpose to get the rid of the bad taste in my mouth the fake engagements twist has left!

so what is the next ME going to be about? Shyam reveal *snore* or I'm-not-engaged-for-real/o-btw-I-love-you *jumps in excitement*
choti1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really dont understand "Why" Payal or Buaji did not come with Khushi to 'spill the beans' on the snake. Seriously they just expect her to go & tell them this:  "oh BTW, I just found out that your pati parmeshwar frauded my family and got engaged to me so when I found out I slapped him and I broke the engage and now you & your hot brother need to beat the crap out of him. Ok, have a happy life, if you still want payash to happen call us, toddles"  I mean seriously, dont the Gupta's have any spine sending a young girl alone to deal with such a sensitive issue that involves family relations. What are CV's thinking!!!! Just heading to a misunderstanding track and more teary sceens for the lead actress!!!! I am tired of seeing Khu is so much pain - just because she is an orphan do we have to show her miserable and not worhty of love and sympathy??? Please show some justice C.V's ... I know you guys have something up your sleeves and always surprise us --- but lets throw soem common sense in the show. Please!!!

sorry for such a long post - I have stressed the past 24 hours abotu this and am so obsessed with this show!
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't get Khushi, I don't get what the CVs are trying to do with Khushi, and I don't get why she needed to gape at Angali in surprise when she was being asked about her broken engagement. What did she expect from Angali (who had no clue as to the whys behind it)? Did she expect a pat on the head and a "there, there" ? It seems like it. I am failing to understand why this girl is rapidly sinking in the self respect department, and is only being portrayed as a sacrificial goat to the audience. They should have named her "Doormat" not "Khushi" then, and been done with it. Sorry, but there is simply no freaking excuse for this endless sob/OMG W*F? track anymore. Even the dimmest light bulb on the show asked "But what about your pain?" - So really CVs, it's time to think outside your very small and suffocating box with the lead female character, and stop thinking these slaughtering tracks are the ONLY thing people want to see.

A great analysis...the whole scene was like "What the...😆
the cv's should think outside the box...
i am tired of khushi being the sacrifice putlaa for everything...she is much stronger than that...
Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sarcastically Beautiful post... loved it!!!
I did not get why Khushi promised Anjali nothing will happen to her husband... what?? I mean, Anjali doesn't know the truth, so would it sound weird to her that Khushi ( nobody really) says she promises nothing will happen to her sindoor... thats some BS right there!!

Only thing that made sense about Anjali today is her dialogue to Khushi... what about your pain?

I think the break-up was shot well, I agree the hug was needed. It was kind of a closure for La!