Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Tu jahan chalega.. mera saya sath hoga! (Page 7)

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Originally posted by yanks28

guys on Facebook right now we're all discussing that we have weird vibes from Dr Sunil...I felt it today when he was on the phone with Nidhi at the convention but I ...blew it off...now ppl suggesting this on MB's page & my page...this guy might have  bad intentions towards Nidhi...if you know what I mean...and Ashu will find out...and this will all lead to Nidhi rejoining Dr Kotnis...and Ashu showing his love & protectiveness ...

REALLY!!????? Oh boy I never even went there!! and here I thought the guy was being decent and recognizing Nidhi for her work and appreciating her honesty!! DO ppl really believe he can be a LECH!??? Hope for a more sensible track...

Me too...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1LizzieBennett

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

@yanks..yup..this sunil guy somehow seems fishy..taking a day old intern to a conference out of their town...and his weird phone convo with her...as i wrote on ur page...this may go maine pyar kiya way...bas role reversal ...here MB ka character will be sunil who may be the first among log to question abt ashutosh ka so much interest in the intern...first recommending her then becoming her knight ...and this may lead ashutosh to get her back to kotnis under his eyes and protection...his cool can only blow off if something happens to nidhi...till then he will fight himself to stay away from her

ur right...I think this has the potential to show Ashu's love really sweetly...the LION in him will come out if this creeper goes near Nidhi...and he will forget abt hiding his love...he'll just do whatever it takes to make her safe again...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnivasanthi16LizzieBennettrtmssun29

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Just watched the whole "speech" scene again!! OMG!! It was so so poignant!! He remembering her every little nuance and talking about it to a roomful of people, unaware that she's among them listening!! Broken Heart

And she... overcoming her shock at seeing him and then hearing him saying all these things about HER!! I mean, his feelings were written all over his face!!!! If this doesn't make her realise how he feels, then she better get her eyes checked and ears too!!! Tongue

she did get his feelings..she is wearing his color...and tomorrow she might get the assurance ... it's the 4th option that made her way out...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedgesun29

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Nice post.wt an episode?Thrilling one.my imagination is flying too high as of now.MB in red shirt was worth drooling tonite.Nidhi, its time to understand the naino ki baasha of saiyanji.HE misses her alot.isn't he?
Opening speech of an all india medical convention n see, he ends up only talking abt his sweetheart.oh!hw badly is he missing her.
tomorrow is going to be rocking with Nidhi n Ashu wearing the same colour.Haven't u seen MB's new photo in FB?They r going 2 look like a couple.oh...i can't wait 2 c that.2morrow she is going 2 be with him after the pyaar ka ehasaas.will she be able to hear n feel his heartbeat?which only beats 4 her now.As he said tonite impossible ko possible kiya Nidhi ne.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1vasanthi16AbhiAniKrrish4Yourabzonedgeyanks28sun29

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

Nice post.wt an episode?Thrilling one.my imagination is flying too high as of now.MB in red shirt was worth drooling tonite.Nidhi, its time to understand the naino ki baasha of saiyanji.HE misses her alot.isn't he?
Opening speech of an all india medical convention n see, he ends up only talking abt his sweetheart.oh!hw badly is he missing her.
tomorrow is going to be rocking with Nidhi n Ashu wearing the same colour.Haven't u seen MB's new photo in FB?They r going 2 look like a couple.oh...i can't wait 2 c that.2morrow she is going 2 be with him after the pyaar ka ehasaas.will she be able to hear n feel his heartbeat?which only beats 4 her now.As he said tonite impossible ko possible kiya Nidhi ne.

where u saw the pic???please give the link..

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
MB'S PHOTO IN FB WITH HIS WIFE SORRY NOT WITH NIDHI.HE WAS WEARING THE PURPLE COLOUR SHIRT.SO 2MORROW ASHU N NIDHI WILL LOOK LIKE A COUPLE AT THE DINNER PARTY. .
rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rtms

MB'S PHOTO IN FB WITH HIS WIFE SORRY NOT WITH NIDHI.HE WAS WEARING THE PURPLE COLOUR SHIRT.SO 2MORROW ASHU N NIDHI WILL LOOK LIKE A COUPLE AT THE DINNER PARTY. .

ok...thnx...

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
YANKS28 I FELT THE SAME WN I WATCHED  IT.DR SUNIL'S ACTION DOESN'T SOUND GOOD. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Go to top