Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Tu jahan chalega.. mera saya sath hoga! (Page 3)

shashistanu Groupbie
shashistanu
shashistanu

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Thanks Tanu for the update. I always enjoy reading your posts.

All in all today's episode was good. Ash's speech about Nidhi and Nidhi's tears knowing that Dr A is talking about her was superb. Eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode with both Ash and Nidhi sitting in presence of each other in traditional dress…HugThumbs Up

Though one thing bothers me in this serial.. Unprofessional scenes, Nidhi taking Anji's call while in convention…hmmm was that necessary? Could not it be done some where else?. Hope RS will take care of these things. Also Nidhi was the last member to enter the conference. I just want to see Nidhi grown-up as a doctor at least now on and not leave trace for anyone to talk about her professional conduct.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wizardofozArmu4evaAbhiAnilidvinLizzieBennettrabzonedge

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Loved today's epi... Ashu's speech was so heart touchingHeart, really loved it! Can't wait for the dinner party timorrow!
Nidhi's looks beautiful in the blue saree... looks like she''ll hesitate to go first, but will def attend it!

Thanks for ur lovely update Tanu!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAni

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanks tanu for lovely post on today's Epic..it ws heartwarming to see nidhi gv a stern smile with pyaar ke assu on her face & eyes when ashu ws showering praise abt her. am already dreaming with open eyes what's gonna happen in tmrow epic. Can't wait. Aaj raat neend thik se nahi ayyegi mujhe.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartms

wizardofoz Senior Member

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_smyliArmu4evaAbhiAnilidvinvasanthi16LizzieBennettrtmsJunelirabzonedgeyanks28sun29

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

i loved ashutosh ka speech...there was a man in love who missed nidhi and from his mouth came words unintentionally recalling everything she was to him...the pain ,the heartache was soo visible on his face and the way his voice caught in between talking abt her...MB was brilliant in that scene and nidhi ka heartache ,tears ,love was soo visible today kritika responded very well to the emotions...the girl is really growing as an actor...

i fail to understand mallika...why shld she says stuff like i will miss you and sarcastically put forward that will you miss me ..so that he can do nothing but agree...i thought she may even give him her picture so that he can look at him while he misses her...and suhasini feeding her nonsense as usual both dreaming of wedding...these two are going to come down crashing soo hard so soon

the precap was awesome...nidhi in ashu ka favorite colour looking stunning and armaan playing cupid...he is soo cuteee

loved rohan ka reverse psychology today and armaan teasing ashu that too in front of mallika...hehehehe..they both did not want to go to mumbai...nor nidhi nor ashu...they both wanted to stay back around each other even if it is a city still they felt near each other

anjie was really good today ..her concern and protectiveness for her friend was touching ...loved it

anjie ranga we re super cute..they make such an adorable couple..am waiting for teh day when anjie falls madly in love with ranga...and ranga is soo right...you can try but you can never change or intervene destiny...and ashu nidhi are each others destiny...

i loved today's episode...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_smyliShaoKahnozone1SonniwizardofozArmu4evavasanthi16AbhiAniKrrish4YouJuneli...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I thought it was a really nice episode...Mallu-Suhasini scene was hilarious...especially Suhasini telling Mallu Ashu's gonna come wearing a sehraConfused..ROFL.OK, LADY=D except Ashu's bride is sitting in a lonely hotel room bed in Mumbai...in a gorgeous blue saree thinking of himWink (more on that later)Embarrassed...

Ashu-Armaan: their scenes keep getting more natural, funny, and adorable with each episode...I wanna hug Armaan
Hug, he's just the gift that keeps on giving...plus he's a very good actor and adorable...natural...it was cute how he was reading the book and crying.LOL..and his AVERSION to Mallu was so obvious...he can tell this woman is a chipku ...LOL

In Mumbai- AshNI- MB looked dashing ...sigh..Blushing.convention scene was kinda rushed I thought...but I guess it was supposed to be a welcome speech not a convocation speech lol...I loved the way his eyes fell in pain when he said "meri ek junior intern"..Ouch.Best part of scene was the way Nidhi kept looking at him once he sat down with a mix of shock, pain, awe, confusion, LOVE...Day DreamingBroken Heart

PRECAP: OMG...Dancingbest part of the entire episode...which was a good episode...OMG ARMAAN...is a JAANU...and I love him!!!!!!!!!!..SillyHug.and NIDHI JI...your future husband is gonna lose his marbles tomorrow, babe.Blushing..you're looking elegant, sophisticated, sexy...babe-ilicious...bootylicious..Wink.lovely...desirable and everything...WHAT  A SAREE...Ashu needs a prayer...Armaan will totally egg him on =D
LOL

ps- loving RANJI...so happy to see Ranga have scenes again!!!

Edited by yanks28 - 14 December 2011 at 10:27am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_smyliShaoKahnozone1Princess2012SonniwizardofozArmu4evavasanthi16AbhiAnilidvinLizzieBennettrtmsdaffodil81Junelirabzonedge...RamonaG....sun29

aqsam Senior Member
aqsam
aqsam

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update..
it was really good episode...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....yanks28

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Awesome episode.
Loved Ashu's inaugural speech...and I agree with u Tanu the dialogue u have quoted was truly the dialogue of the day...
Loved the precap.. Armu doing his job...playing cupid...as that's what he is here for...
Also loved Ashu and Armaan's convo in front of Mallu as they were leaving for the airport...Poor Mallu did not understand the hidden references in their convo...
Wonder what Maalu will do to Sultry Sue for giving her that one fantastic piece of advice (from Ashni's view point of course), when she realises that Nidhi is also in  Mumbai and she has literally pushed Ashu into Nidhi's arms...Am sure she will willingly throttle Suhasini for that advice...

Btw Tanu thanx a lot for the wonderful update...as always it made a superb read...

Today's episode was again a very well executed and well enacted one by all...Not one dull moment in the entire episode...Asni were superb as expected...Even  Anjie and Ranga were good and Rohan was also very good today...Am beginning to like his character now...

Tomorrow seems very promising can't wait for it...

Edited by Mehek25 - 14 December 2011 at 10:28am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnwizardofozArmu4evaAbhiAnilidvinvasanthi16rtmsJunelirabzonedge...RamonaG....yanks28sun29

Go to top