Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Just watched the whole "speech" scene again!! OMG!! It was so so poignant!! He remembering her every little nuance and talking about it to a roomful of people, unaware that she's among them listening!! ðŸ’”

And she... overcoming her shock at seeing him and then hearing him saying all these things about HER!! I mean, his feelings were written all over his face!!!! If this doesn't make her realise how he feels, then she better get her eyes checked and ears too!!! ðŸ˜›

she did get his feelings..she is wearing his color...and tomorrow she might get the assurance ... it's the 4th option that made her way out...
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post.wt an episode?Thrilling one.my imagination is flying too high as of now.MB in red shirt was worth drooling tonite.Nidhi, its time to understand the naino ki baasha of saiyanji.HE misses her alot.isn't he?
Opening speech of an all india medical convention n see, he ends up only talking abt his sweetheart.oh!hw badly is he missing her.
tomorrow is going to be rocking with Nidhi n Ashu wearing the same colour.Haven't u seen MB's new photo in FB?They r going 2 look like a couple.oh...i can't wait 2 c that.2morrow she is going 2 be with him after the pyaar ka ehasaas.will she be able to hear n feel his heartbeat?which only beats 4 her now.As he said tonite impossible ko possible kiya Nidhi ne.
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rtms

Nice post.wt an episode?Thrilling one.my imagination is flying too high as of now.MB in red shirt was worth drooling tonite.Nidhi, its time to understand the naino ki baasha of saiyanji.HE misses her alot.isn't he?

Opening speech of an all india medical convention n see, he ends up only talking abt his sweetheart.oh!hw badly is he missing her.
tomorrow is going to be rocking with Nidhi n Ashu wearing the same colour.Haven't u seen MB's new photo in FB?They r going 2 look like a couple.oh...i can't wait 2 c that.2morrow she is going 2 be with him after the pyaar ka ehasaas.will she be able to hear n feel his heartbeat?which only beats 4 her now.As he said tonite impossible ko possible kiya Nidhi ne.

where u saw the pic???please give the link..

rtms thumbnail
MB'S PHOTO IN FB WITH HIS WIFE SORRY NOT WITH NIDHI.HE WAS WEARING THE PURPLE COLOUR SHIRT.SO 2MORROW ASHU N NIDHI WILL LOOK LIKE A COUPLE AT THE DINNER PARTY. .
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rtms

MB'S PHOTO IN FB WITH HIS WIFE SORRY NOT WITH NIDHI.HE WAS WEARING THE PURPLE COLOUR SHIRT.SO 2MORROW ASHU N NIDHI WILL LOOK LIKE A COUPLE AT THE DINNER PARTY. .

ok...thnx...

rtms thumbnail
YANKS28 I FELT THE SAME WN I WATCHED  IT.DR SUNIL'S ACTION DOESN'T SOUND GOOD. 
croziaxx thumbnail
  Today was fab...   speech scene was " jaan " of the epi, beautiful performances by both..   ya...!!  one was silent  and one was speaking  but both were  superb... and yes " hum seniors, juniors ko sikhate waqt khud sikhna bhul jate hain " was very touching line ....    Edited by croziaxx - 12 years ago
ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: croziaxx

Today was fab...   speech scene was " jaan " of the epi, beautiful performances by both..   ya...!!  one was silent  and one was speaking  but both were  superb... and yes " hum seniors, juniors ko sikhate waqt khud sikhna bhul jate hain " was very touching line ....   

so true...learning process never ends...and if we really cut down on our ego...we can comprehend it better...
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just finished watching the episode. First thing is i DID not notice anything nor did get any wrong vibe from Dr.Sunil...a lot of discussion is going on abt this, but found nothing at all...just casual convo , plus u don't see him seeking her out, nor do u see her going and sitting next to him ( after they do represent the same hospital ) don't think the CVs will go on that track. Second in the evening dinner scene Ashu is going to be with her so i don't think there will be scope for both Ashu and Nidhi noticing any third person , they will be busy eyeing each other. 
My POV of course ...then i can be wrong and for Trps the Cvs can do anything, but as of now tom episode looks so so promising with the dinner and them sitting at the same table and pas pas :)
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
actually i found bad vibe abt this Dr. sunil.. bt thn.. i thot he is a friend of Ashu and a senior and respectable doc.. y wud he do such a thing.. and he talked nicely with Nidhi earlier.. nothing of tht sort.. u know.. tho he sounded suspicious yest.. and i had a very bad feeling abt him... Edited by achiever - 12 years ago