Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Tu jahan chalega.. mera saya sath hoga! - Page 5

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
guys on Facebook right now we're all discussing that we have weird vibes from Dr Sunil...I felt it today when he was on the phone with Nidhi at the convention but I ...blew it off...now ppl suggesting this on MB's page & my page...this guy might have  bad intentions towards Nidhi...if you know what I mean...and Ashu will find out...and this will all lead to Nidhi rejoining Dr Kotnis...and Ashu showing his love & protectiveness ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
great great update tanu๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

guess what i wanted to pen down...almost everyone has posted hence do not want to be repetitive...BUT all i want to say...I LOBH ARMUUU๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...and the precap..haiii...just the thought of what will happen to ashu seeing nidz in that drop dead gorgeous outfit...my heartbeat is already hitting the roofโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜...kal kab aayega dosto๐Ÿ˜Ž
ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

guys on Facebook right now we're all discussing that we have weird vibes from Dr Sunil...I felt it today when he was on the phone with Nidhi at the convention but I ...blew it off...now ppl suggesting this on MB's page & my page...this guy might have  bad intentions towards Nidhi...if you know what I mean...and Ashu will find out...and this will all lead to Nidhi rejoining Dr Kotnis...and Ashu showing his love & protectiveness ...

please bring her to kotnis a better way...more sensible...
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Just watched the whole "speech" scene again!! OMG!! It was so so poignant!! He remembering her every little nuance and talking about it to a roomful of people, unaware that she's among them listening!! ๐Ÿ’”

And she... overcoming her shock at seeing him and then hearing him saying all these things about HER!! I mean, his feelings were written all over his face!!!! If this doesn't make her realise how he feels, then she better get her eyes checked and ears too!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
LizzieBennet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

REALLY!!????? Oh boy I never even went there!! and here I thought the guy was being decent and recognizing Nidhi for her work and appreciating her honesty!! DO ppl really believe he can be a LECH!??? Hope for a more sensible track...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@yanks..yup..this sunil guy somehow seems fishy..taking a day old intern to a conference out of their town...and his weird phone convo with her...as i wrote on ur page...this may go maine pyar kiya way...bas role reversal ...here MB ka character will be sunil who may be the first among log to question abt ashutosh ka so much interest in the intern...first recommending her then becoming her knight ...and this may lead ashutosh to get her back to kotnis under his eyes and protection...his cool can only blow off if something happens to nidhi...till then he will fight himself to stay away from her
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: soccer

thank u rabzonedge...for giving me the name of the show..ASTITVA...
i might vaguely remember was nitesh in that show???

My pleasure..๐Ÿ˜Š..Na i dont remember Nitesh.Harsh Chaya,Nikki Aneja and Varun Badola were there...It was a good serial...

yanks28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LizzieBennett

REALLY!!????? Oh boy I never even went there!! and here I thought the guy was being decent and recognizing Nidhi for her work and appreciating her honesty!! DO ppl really believe he can be a LECH!??? Hope for a more sensible track...

as sad as it is...this does happen and it's not so illogical...I cant believe I got this vibe.๐Ÿ˜•..even I blew it off in the episode...think about it..she's a young intern...new...and he's taking her with him...just like that...anyway, it's just a guess...dont worry ...tomorrow's episode looks very promising...๐Ÿ˜ณ
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Me too...๐Ÿ˜†

yanks28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sun29

@yanks..yup..this sunil guy somehow seems fishy..taking a day old intern to a conference out of their town...and his weird phone convo with her...as i wrote on ur page...this may go maine pyar kiya way...bas role reversal ...here MB ka character will be sunil who may be the first among log to question abt ashutosh ka so much interest in the intern...first recommending her then becoming her knight ...and this may lead ashutosh to get her back to kotnis under his eyes and protection...his cool can only blow off if something happens to nidhi...till then he will fight himself to stay away from her

ur right...I think this has the potential to show Ashu's love really sweetly...the LION in him will come out if this creeper goes near Nidhi...and he will forget abt hiding his love...he'll just do whatever it takes to make her safe again...๐Ÿ˜ณ