Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sun29

i fail to understand mallika...why shld she says stuff like i will miss you and sarcastically put forward that will you miss me ..so that he can do nothing but agree...i thought she may even give him her picture so that he can look at him while he misses her...and suhasini feeding her nonsense as usual both dreaming of wedding...these two are going to come down crashing soo hard so soon

she has already dreamed a shehra on him...so she is practicing miss u...and may be love u will follow soon..that would be hilarious... picture would have been a home run on funny side...
ozone1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

tomorrow...Ashu's in for a BIG imtehaan...bigger than MBBS...bigger than any complicated surgery...tomorrow he'll lay his eyes on this creature...and try to deny himself from indulging in its sweet, youthful and forbidden flavors...😉

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/388929_280613985318351_259044160808667_740841_2024268970_n.jpg

ashu...don't cut it open... just explore the emotions...check the heart beat...do it right this time...
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Just catching the 11pm rerun.. Armaan is totally SUPER!! C'm 'ere.. one jadoo ki jhappi for him!! His innuendos are just TOO much!!
Ashu : "mere liye yahan bahut kuch intezaar kar raha hai"
Armu: (straight-faced): haan, main jaanta hoon bahut kuch intezaar kar raha hai!"
Ashu looks suitably flustered😳 and Mallu totally stymied!! Loved it!! 🤣
And then Armu says "Hum yoonhi sabhi "miss" karte rahenge toh flight miss ho jayegi!! 🤣🤣

LOVE THIS GUY!!
Originally posted by: soccer

she has already dreamed a shehra on him...so she is practicing miss u...and may be love u will follow soon..that would be hilarious... picture would have been a home run on funny side...

Mallikas character has been totally butchered. I do not like the despo mallika at all. Move on Lady, Ashu does not even want to talk to you anymore. sehra tho door ki baat hai.😡
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Just catching the 11pm rerun.. Armaan is totally SUPER!! C'm 'ere.. one jadoo ki jhappi for him!! His innuendos are just TOO much!!

Ashu : "mere liye yahan bahut kuch intezaar kar raha hai"
Armu: (straight-faced): haan, main jaanta hoon bahut kuch intezaar kar raha hai!"
Ashu looks suitably flustered😳 and Mallu totally stymied!! Loved it!! 🤣
And then Armu says "Hum yoonhi sabhi "miss" karte rahenge toh flight miss ho jayegi!! 🤣🤣

LOVE THIS GUY!!

Mallu is so delusional...blind..in denial...all of the above...🤔...she doesn't even understand sarcasm...Ashu is so halfhearted whenever he talks to her...and Armaan is a GENIUS...the perfect mix of humor, adorableness, cleverness and loyalty that we all NEED in our best friends...😍
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ yanks...she is looking so so b'ful...thnx for sharing..
ozone1 thumbnail

Mallikas character has been totally butchered. I do not like the despo mallika at all. Move on Lady, Ashu does not even want to talk to you anymore. sehra tho door ki baat hai.😡
she is a obsessed wacko...and now with babhi's pravachans she is fantasizing more...i  like to see ashu giving her attitude, stops her from invading his space...i noticed that puts her on back foot..
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i agree ...armaan was super cute and hilarious today..from the time he was crying reading the book to irritating ashu by teasing him non stop...they  guy is adorable...

and mallika simply fails to notice ashutosh ka sarcasm..the guy told her sarcastically he knows how well she managed the hospital last time he was not around and she still did not get it🤔..is she delusional or plain dim
ujs30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

the epi was such a drag.. drag drag and jst drag.. the scenes abrupt.. and popping up from no where.. 🤔.. the screenplay total crap.. the dialogues... i didnt remember one line.. Ashu Nidhi scene didnt touch me at al... bt u all seemed to luv the epi.. so m jst wondering m i okay today..🤔... 😆

k the best scene was precap.. Nidhi luking ah-so-gorgeous in tht saree.. 😍.. she defo lukd like Ashu's wifey..😍.. Mr. Ashu is gonna roll over wen he sees her..🤣

i am with u. i too didn't find ashu-nidhi's scene touchy. u know something was missing. MB was good as usual but kritika, i sometimes find her lacking in emotional scene. means she is not able to bring depth in emotional scene. hey this is my POV.
ozone1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

@ yanks...she is looking so so b'ful...thnx for sharing..

thank u rabzonedge...for giving me the name of the show..ASTITVA...
i might vaguely remember was nitesh in that show???

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Next