Tu jahan chalega.. mera saya sath hoga! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

i loved ashutosh ka speech...there was a man in love who missed nidhi and from his mouth came words unintentionally recalling everything she was to him...the pain ,the heartache was soo visible on his face and the way his voice caught in between talking abt her...MB was brilliant in that scene and nidhi ka heartache ,tears ,love was soo visible today kritika responded very well to the emotions...the girl is really growing as an actor...

i fail to understand mallika...why shld she says stuff like i will miss you and sarcastically put forward that will you miss me ..so that he can do nothing but agree...i thought she may even give him her picture so that he can look at him while he misses her...and suhasini feeding her nonsense as usual both dreaming of wedding...these two are going to come down crashing soo hard so soon

the precap was awesome...nidhi in ashu ka favorite colour looking stunning and armaan playing cupid...he is soo cuteee

loved rohan ka reverse psychology today and armaan teasing ashu that too in front of mallika...hehehehe..they both did not want to go to mumbai...nor nidhi nor ashu...they both wanted to stay back around each other even if it is a city still they felt near each other

anjie was really good today ..her concern and protectiveness for her friend was touching ...loved it

anjie ranga we re super cute..they make such an adorable couple..am waiting for teh day when anjie falls madly in love with ranga...and ranga is soo right...you can try but you can never change or intervene destiny...and ashu nidhi are each others destiny...

i loved today's episode...
I thought it was a really nice episode...Mallu-Suhasini scene was hilarious...especially Suhasini telling Mallu Ashu's gonna come wearing a sehraπŸ˜•..🀣.OK, LADY=D except Ashu's bride is sitting in a lonely hotel room bed in Mumbai...in a gorgeous blue saree thinking of himπŸ˜‰ (more on that later)😳...

Ashu-Armaan: their scenes keep getting more natural, funny, and adorable with each episode...I wanna hug Armaan
πŸ€—, he's just the gift that keeps on giving...plus he's a very good actor and adorable...natural...it was cute how he was reading the book and crying.πŸ˜†..and his AVERSION to Mallu was so obvious...he can tell this woman is a chipku ...πŸ˜†

In Mumbai- AshNI- MB looked dashing ...sigh..☺️.convention scene was kinda rushed I thought...but I guess it was supposed to be a welcome speech not a convocation speech lol...I loved the way his eyes fell in pain when he said "meri ek junior intern"...Best part of scene was the way Nidhi kept looking at him once he sat down with a mix of shock, pain, awe, confusion, LOVE...😍πŸ₯Ί

PRECAP: OMG...best part of the entire episode...which was a good episode...OMG ARMAAN...is a JAANU...and I love him!!!!!!!!!!..πŸ€ͺπŸ€—.and NIDHI JI...your future husband is gonna lose his marbles tomorrow, babe.☺️..you're looking elegant, sophisticated, sexy...babe-ilicious...bootylicious..πŸ˜‰.lovely...desirable and everything...WHAT  A SAREE...Ashu needs a prayer...Armaan will totally egg him on =D
πŸ˜†

ps- loving RANJI...so happy to see Ranga have scenes again!!!
Edited by yanks28 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update..
it was really good episode...

Awesome episode.
Loved Ashu's inaugural speech...and I agree with u Tanu the dialogue u have quoted was truly the dialogue of the day...
Loved the precap.. Armu doing his job...playing cupid...as that's what he is here for...
Also loved Ashu and Armaan's convo in front of Mallu as they were leaving for the airport...Poor Mallu did not understand the hidden references in their convo...
Wonder what Maalu will do to Sultry Sue for giving her that one fantastic piece of advice (from Ashni's view point of course), when she realises that Nidhi is also in  Mumbai and she has literally pushed Ashu into Nidhi's arms...Am sure she will willingly throttle Suhasini for that advice...

Btw Tanu thanx a lot for the wonderful update...as always it made a superb read...

Today's episode was again a very well executed and well enacted one by all...Not one dull moment in the entire episode...Asni were superb as expected...Even  Anjie and Ranga were good and Rohan was also very good today...Am beginning to like his character now...

Tomorrow seems very promising can't wait for it...
Edited by Mehek25 - 12 years ago
Thank you tannu...so beatiful episode ...will catch it later on!!!
Originally posted by yanks28

ps- loving RANJI...so happy to see Ranga have scenes again!!!
Word to that. Another adorable couple in the offing. Ishita and Vishal are both such natural actors. I simply adore them.😊
@shashitanu: I totally agree.. Nidhi's "unprofessionalism" is getting too much to bear. First she nixes the offer to go to Mumbai given that her boss actually said she's been "chosen" to go, then she asks him if she shd wear formal clothes.. really what would you wear to a convention? A bikini?.. And then coming in late and taking the phone call.. better be careful baby, or you'll end up losing this job too!!

@Wizardofoz and sun29: I agree with you both...

Sun29, yes, the speech was beautiful, it tugged at my heartstrings, but Wiz, ur right, its hardly the time and place for such a personal speech!! I'd rather he was talking informally to a few people and Nidhi happened to overhear. That would have been more logical!! Par logic aside, at least it made our Ni's heart beat faster again for her "Saiyyanji"!!!πŸ˜ƒ

@lizzi..yes that speech had nothing to do with a medical convention but taking it as a daily where we have seen other medical bloopers...i shall not think too much abt it coz ashutosh just touched my heart with his overwhelming emotions starting and ending on his intern😭

and the die hard romantic in me got swept awayπŸ˜†
Thanks tanu...it was sure a cute episode...

every time my apprehensions come true ...the moment they show white house from outside...something black comes out of it...and again didi and bhabi day dreaming...if  cvs should pen down retributive justice for her...turn that sehra into dissociation  from a friend...and she is shamelessly bold to ask if he is gonna miss her...
ranga was very adorable today...vishal does good...never say never is gonna haunt anji...
and ashu speech was beautiful...u never hear this at medical conferences... but u think otherwise...if u really want the knowledge be open it might come from junior, or a  new block...and knowledge of life can come from anyone a janitor or a street vendor...it makes a better human out of u...MB good as usual...kritika's emotions during the speech were remarkable...
overall a worthy episode...
mallika apne pairon pe kulhaddi maar le...armaan is gonna go his way out to bring them aamne saamne...

tomorrow...Ashu's in for a BIG imtehaan...bigger than MBBS...bigger than any complicated surgery...tomorrow he'll lay his eyes on this creature...and try to deny himself from indulging in its sweet, youthful and forbidden flavors...πŸ˜‰

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/388929_280613985318351_259044160808667_740841_2024268970_n.jpg