Tu jahan chalega.. mera saya sath hoga!

Posted: 12 years ago
'Inshallah' to the TOPIC! ๐Ÿ˜  Hai.. isse kehte hain PYAAR....!! ๐Ÿ˜

Uff...
 'Jis ka mujhe tha intezar... jiske liye.. tha dil bekarar...
            aaj woh din aa gaya .. aa gaya!
                     Jab... AshNi... .ko Mumbai mein mil jana hai...
                                    jab AshNi ke dil khil jane hai!'๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks to SULTRY SUE (yay baby.. ur my hero ๐Ÿ˜Ž) Mallu.. put her plan in action and egged Ashu to go to Mumbai...!! On the other side... Wifey ji..was asked to attend the convention by her new bossie!! Both hubby-wifey.. initially hesitated.. but as KISMET has planned... 'Bichde yaar ...to mil jane hi hai!'  So.. Mallu managed to reason her way to convince Ashu to attend and Armu.. got a free trip to Mum.. with Ashu ji!! (Waise.. logical hai... shadi mein.. SALE SAHAB ki zarurat to hoti hi hai! After all hubby -wifey ho sang.. to.. khoob jamega rang!) ๐Ÿ˜‰

A special shout out to Rohan who... too like Mallu managed to convince Nidhi.. to go to the conference... almost challenging her... saying... 'She doesnt wanna go. .coz she is scared.. that she will find happiness in Mum'! Wifey.. took it as a challenge and set flight to Mum...!! And if that is not enouf for u all to reach to.. AshNi HEAVEN and occupy ur respective beds in the ICU of AshNi HEAVEN -Dil ke Mariz -Hospital.... u are bound to reach there.. when i tell u...that...when Hubby ji was invited to give his inagural speech, he MENTIONED WIFEY and her influence in his life..!  An emotional wifey.. sat there.. shedding her.. khushi ke ganga-jamuna ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Another beautiful highlight of the epi was our cutilicious RanJi .. bonding over a few dozen sketches and color sketch pens as.. Anjie.. joined her project at Kotnis Hosp! ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Incidentally Ranga.. spoke about Ashu being in Mum and Anjie was left surprised and decided to warn Wifey..!! But again.. DESTINY aka Kismet .. played its chal and.. ensured that Wifeys phone remained unavailable till she met Hubby! ๐Ÿ˜ณ As Anjie rued about the after-effects of love... Ranga.. told her that when Destiny had decided.. AshNi ..then no one can change it! 

Haiii .. guess the happy times wuldn end anytime soon.. as Ashu.. not only.. SWEPT Wifey off her sexy-licious feet... by paying her glowing tribute at the inaugural address   ... he made her smile.. amidst tears! ๐Ÿ˜Š  As the convention announced that... there was a traditional ..gala dinner round, Armu found the apt oppurtunity to become CUPID as he.. got the seating of Hubby-Wifey... WITH EACH OTHER! โ˜บ๏ธ

Precap ---- Wifey.. remembered her hubbys fave color being blue and wore. .a blue saree with golden color blouse!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Super cute epiii... loved it full on! Cant wait for tomorrow! ๐Ÿฅณ

dialogue of the day... Ashu saying...

'Maine.. kitaabein padhi thi.. par MERI iss intern ne.. Zindagi .. padhi thi!' 
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
OMG I cant wait for tomorrow!!

no more kabab mei hadi (mallika)

all kabab me haddis left behind lovely episodeโค๏ธ

thanks for update
thanks for the update...loved it
episode was very good
cant wait for tomo and armaan just love him helping his friend
and i cant wait for mallika to find out that even nidhi has gone to mumbai
want to see her expression so badly...
i wanna huggg armaan... hai.. teddybear.. rocksss 
Thanks for the update... have to catch the episode later and tomorrow seems promising..
really awesome episode loved each momentโค๏ธ thankfully none of the unnecessary elements went along to Mumbai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

so for the time being at least ...the COAST IS CLEAR FOR๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ

Nidhi looked so pretty in the saree in the precap someone is going to be fida (not that he already isnt  ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

really cant wait for tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanks Tanu superb analysis๐Ÿ‘
the epi was such a drag.. drag drag and jst drag.. the scenes abrupt.. and popping up from no where.. ๐Ÿค”.. the screenplay total crap.. the dialogues... i didnt remember one line.. Ashu Nidhi scene didnt touch me at al... bt u all seemed to luv the epi.. so m jst wondering m i okay today..๐Ÿค”... ๐Ÿ˜†
k the best scene was precap.. Nidhi luking ah-so-gorgeous in tht saree.. ๐Ÿ˜.. she defo lukd like Ashu's wifey..๐Ÿ˜.. Mr. Ashu is gonna roll over wen he sees her..๐Ÿคฃ Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
great update...๐Ÿ‘..yipee three cheers for Rohan and Suhasini...๐Ÿ˜†...Armaan is very sweet...Mallika ji Ashu aapko miss toh karenge hi..aapke interruptions se hi toh unki zindagi itni haseen bann gai hei...๐Ÿ˜‰..and Mallika did not seem to catch the subtle ironic tone when he said haan mallika pataa hei tum bohot accha hospital ko sambhalti ho...๐Ÿ˜‰...

Armaan's turning out to be a real darling for us AshNi fans.

Nidhi did look radiant in that purple saree- makes me want to see more, but I guess the main part would come on Friday.

I was half worried that Mallu would overhear Anji speaking to Nidhi ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by aekiel - 12 years ago