Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I did not understand LA ASR break up (Page 4)

babli0204 Senior Member
babli0204
babli0204

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
It just help to win the CV's some more weeks of telecasting, some good dose of Arhi moments...tension, denial. pain, patred, attraction, romance...cannot wait!!!!!!! 

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
LIKE A MENTIONED IN MY POST...I AM STILL FEELING UNEASY ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WorkerB

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

Yes probably you people ddint like it cause ASR and La had wow chemistry.The hug was really heart touching for me.I was like seriously ASR you dont love this girl ??OuchToo bad ASR.But majority roots for Khushi(only because she is the lead) and so as they saw the chemo they couldnt take it..lolzz

See this is one reason I don't like the whole new ASR-La compassion. I don't want another female lead!!
There should be no ocassion for the viewers to think someone else could be better for the male lead (ASR) other than the female lead(KKG).
right now I don't mind La turning to a vamp just to make her goody goody act stop. (yeah i know you guys are going to kill me for saying this but today's epi left me sooo much worked out Ouch)
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

THE ONLY THING I KNOW IS IF LAVANYA IS STILL THERE IN 2012...I MAY DROPPED THIS SERIALLOL
i DONT WANT TO SEE HER IN 2012..
I WANT FRESH ARHI START...
BADLY MISSING ARHI CHEMISTRY...SO LONG...AGO..
JUST WATCHING OLD SCENES AGAIN AND AGAIN DRIVING ME CRAZYUnhappy
LOL me too. eveyone else thinks Im crazy!! I watch all the old scenes eveyday. I think i know all the Arhi diolgoues by heart now
showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
LA will not turn into a vamp...I don't see a reason for a hate marriage either...nothing justifies khushi being around shyam after what he did..but I do see a lot of reasons for ASR hating Khushi again and may be that's why they are keeping LA still in the show...Bad turn of events..

It's already been so long without Arnav-Khushi scences...looks like it's gonna get longer...

There is no point now showing LA sad and ASR feeling bad and respectful towards her...does good to no onw

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CDloveSupna9

DarlingSarun IF-Dazzler
DarlingSarun
DarlingSarun

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
KKG hiding shyam's truth is not good for Arhi realationship.Today ASR appriciated La for her concern for his family by not revealing about their breakup.He really liked that concern of La. Kushi hiding the truth because of Anjali. But when ASR  come to know this he will definetly misunderstand her, She did this to save her sister's wedding.
Kushi should reveal the truth to ASR as soon as possible. Otherwise La coming back again in his life can happen soon.

icebraker

jnsv Senior Member
jnsv
jnsv

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=DiehardBarunFan]
No yaar.Why are we gonna kill you ??LOLPeople do have different opinion.But yes I agree its better to get rid of La .For instance after watching tonight's episode I thought La loves ASR much more genuinely and passionately than Khushi.I hope now you dont feel like killing me LOL

of course la luv asr? but asr??.1 side luv never bring happiness in life.stil kushi is not falling in luv with asr. so future track def shows that d real soul mate wil b arnav n kushi.
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hirushinz

Yes probably you people ddint like it cause ASR and La had wow chemistry.The hug was really heart touching for me.I was like seriously ASR you dont love this girl ??OuchToo bad ASR.But majority roots for Khushi(only because she is the lead) and so as they saw the chemo they couldnt take it..lolzz

See this is one reason I don't like the whole new ASR-La compassion. I don't want another female lead!!
There should be no ocassion for the viewers to think someone else could be better for the male lead (ASR) other than the female lead(KKG).
right now I don't mind La turning to a vamp just to make her goody goody act stop. (yeah i know you guys are going to kill me for saying this but today's epi left me sooo much worked out Ouch)
No yaar.Why are we gonna kill you ??LOLPeople do have different opinion.But yes I agree its better to get rid of La .For instance after watching tonight's episode I thought La loves ASR much more genuinely and passionately than Khushi.I hope now you dont feel like killing me LOL

lol you definitely have a point!!
But Kushi not showing that much passion towards ASR might be because she thinks she would be cheating on La... and Kushi is never very open about her feelings...she's the confused one...even more confused than ASR (if that's even possible)
 she probably still thinks what she feels for ASR is due to acidity LOL 

Supna9

Go to top