Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I did not understand LA ASR break up - Page 3

preciousruby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yep.. Didnt like d episode..  
It was very abrupt tht La came out with the idea of not letting anyone know now..
So they would be going ahead with the engagement ?? wht rubbish...
n d family wont hv heart burn aftwds...??
(its just k if they show ASR-La not going to get engaged on the same day.. may be due to La's parents unable to come as an excuse or something)

Also like mentioned in some posts that La would walk away unable to handle .. It would be disgusting.. Telling ASR not to let anyone know and then walking away being unable to handle...

I very much want Khushi to atleast let anjali know how her mangetar cheated her n so she broke off.. n may be Payal letting Aakash know abt khushi's mangetar's identity...
(someone should be kept in the loop.. pls cvs..)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: trina2010

Exactly my thought.

ASR LA did not inform their family about it and LA did not even mention KKG when she was talking to ASR.
I feel she Just knows ASR LOVES KKG but she is in denial and might just try her best to get ASR.
I feel BAD,VERY VERY BAD ABOUT THIS HONESTLY AND I DID NOT LIKE THE LAST HUG AT ALL.
Srry BUT I felt La is trying to make ASR feel guilty even if she told she does not want to.

Ditto! I don't understand why but I never really liked Lavanya for some reason so I never warm up to her when everyone else feels ultra sorry for her. Maybe that's one reason for not liking her scene today.
But ASR hugging La with so much intensity was too much for me to take. I don't know why everyone else is so gaga over it. It was too passionate for my liking. I always thought this kind of passion is researved for KKG and KKG only.
I can forsee that this is going to be a problem in ASR-KKG relationship. And La is still keeping her hopes up from what I heard in her dialogues. I found the way she expressed them positively SINISTER. she has something up her sleeve.

DiamondLife thumbnail
THE ONLY THING I KNOW IS IF LAVANYA IS STILL THERE IN 2012...I MAY DROPPED THIS SERIAL😆
i DONT WANT TO SEE HER IN 2012..
I WANT FRESH ARHI START...
BADLY MISSING ARHI CHEMISTRY...SO LONG...AGO..
JUST WATCHING OLD SCENES AGAIN AND AGAIN DRIVING ME CRAZY😔
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
for once today i dont want to think wat will happen tomorrow!!
as of now im in the moment!!
and the epi i found it so gooodd!!!
sana---kudos to her!!
la--cheerrss!!!
loved her today,and dont want to think whether she has a chance of turning negative!!
babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It just help to win the CV's some more weeks of telecasting, some good dose of Arhi moments...tension, denial. pain, patred, attraction, romance...cannot wait!!!!!!! 
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LIKE A MENTIONED IN MY POST...I AM STILL FEELING UNEASY ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING...😉
CDlove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

Yes probably you people ddint like it cause ASR and La had wow chemistry.The hug was really heart touching for me.I was like seriously ASR you dont love this girl ??Too bad ASR.But majority roots for Khushi(only because she is the lead) and so as they saw the chemo they couldnt take it..lolzz

See this is one reason I don't like the whole new ASR-La compassion. I don't want another female lead!!
There should be no ocassion for the viewers to think someone else could be better for the male lead (ASR) other than the female lead(KKG).
right now I don't mind La turning to a vamp just to make her goody goody act stop. (yeah i know you guys are going to kill me for saying this but today's epi left me sooo much worked out )
CDlove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shastradhari

THE ONLY THING I KNOW IS IF LAVANYA IS STILL THERE IN 2012...I MAY DROPPED THIS SERIAL😆

i DONT WANT TO SEE HER IN 2012..
I WANT FRESH ARHI START...
BADLY MISSING ARHI CHEMISTRY...SO LONG...AGO..
JUST WATCHING OLD SCENES AGAIN AND AGAIN DRIVING ME CRAZY😔

LOL me too. eveyone else thinks Im crazy!! I watch all the old scenes eveyday. I think i know all the Arhi diolgoues by heart now
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LA will not turn into a vamp...I don't see a reason for a hate marriage either...nothing justifies khushi being around shyam after what he did..but I do see a lot of reasons for ASR hating Khushi again and may be that's why they are keeping LA still in the show...Bad turn of events..

It's already been so long without Arnav-Khushi scences...looks like it's gonna get longer...

There is no point now showing LA sad and ASR feeling bad and respectful towards her...does good to no onw
DarlingSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
KKG hiding shyam's truth is not good for Arhi realationship.Today ASR appriciated La for her concern for his family by not revealing about their breakup.He really liked that concern of La. Kushi hiding the truth because of Anjali. But when ASR  come to know this he will definetly misunderstand her, She did this to save her sister's wedding.
Kushi should reveal the truth to ASR as soon as possible. Otherwise La coming back again in his life can happen soon.