I did not understand LA ASR break up - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
la...vamp...no way...she's so sweet to be a vampire...asr will not play with la's emotions again...even if it is hatred marriage, asr will not do that to la again...did you see that guilty consciousness in his eyes today...he's not a evil person...la may play cupid, that's it...don't worry...shyam is too much for the show...
I Hope nothing turns out to be what we dont like at all like la being a vamp nd taking her love back ...!!!

Trina,
 CVs wanted to bring La good nature into focus. So today all she was thinking was ASR's family and about ASR. She told him please dont feel guilty for me. She couldn't face him saying that. She was so sad. So that means she wont turn into a bitch. I am really hoping so honey. CVs should bring in a new character for her. And meanwhile she shld play cupid for ASR-Khushi realizing how much ASR loves Khushi.
i am totally confused about this.. ðŸ˜•
i dont know whether ASR-La engagement happens or not.. ðŸ˜•
Hope La does not turn out to be vamp..
Originally posted by khushix

I think La will realize ASR likes Khushi during Payash engagement and may tell everyone the next day abt their break up and leave... as for their engagement.. she might say they postponed it coz her parents couldn't come or something..

Yea this can be a possible excuse. Maybe Khushi will ask LA why she is upset and thts wen LA will break the engagement news.
Payal and Akash engagement is first.  So they are holding off on the telling anyone about it until after that, so that the family doesn't have to deal with this unhappiness during a time of celebration.  They will not make her a vamp.  That is why she said that she does not want him to feel guilty.  

If they make her a vamp, it will ruin her relationship with Khushi.  I think she will be the one to throw them together.
again i missed today's episode. but 1 thing i want to tell dont praise LA so much. she is still here. we dont know what's going on her mind. i have a feeling that she can harm khushi

Am I the only person who felt uncomfortable seeing La- ASR becoming physical today?

For some reason, I found the fact that La is still looking for ASR's affections, a little too much. Asking for one last hug, saying he respects her but 'not love her', showing ASR she cares about his family etc etc makes me wonder if La is takeing this positevely.

I have made this statement before and Im going to repeat it, with the prospect of ASR loving someone else other than her, La is going to turn out to be very bitter about it.

Did you all see her expressions in the engagement dance with kushi? She's not happy about their breakup and looks like she knows ASR is thinking of Kushi and is NOT happy about it either.
To me she looked all of a sudden jelouse.

Is it me or does it look like she's going to make ASR her's by hook or crook and become a vamp?🤢 

Originally posted by hirushinz

Am I the only person who felt uncomfortable seeing La- ASR becoming physical today?

For some reason, I found the fact that La is still looking for ASR's affections, a little too much. Asking for one last hug, saying he respects her but 'not love her', showing ASR she cares about his family etc etc makes me wonder if La is takeing this positevely.

I have made this statement before and Im going to repeat it, with the prospect of ASR loving someone else other than her, La is going to turn out to be very bitter about it.

Did you all see her expressions in the engagement dance with kushi? She's not happy about their breakup and looks like she knows ASR is thinking of Kushi and is NOT happy about it either.

Is it me or does it look like she's going to make ASR her's by hook or crook and become a vamp?🤢 
i m also thinking the same. i want LA to be out

Originally posted by hirushinz

Exactly my thought.
ASR LA did not inform their family about it and LA did not even mention KKG when she was talking to ASR.
I feel she Just knows ASR LOVES KKG but she is in denial and might just try her best to get ASR.
I feel BAD,VERY VERY BAD ABOUT THIS HONESTLY AND I DID NOT LIKE THE LAST HUG AT ALL.
Srry BUT I felt La is trying to make ASR feel guilty even if she told she does not want to.