14/12 -Nutshell - ASR, THE BREAKUP GURU - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
It was a sad scene to watch... much harder than I thought... but gotta say, Arnav is super smooth...haha. He didn't even had to admit how he realized he is not in love with La.
Instead of a tight slap for stringing her along till now, he gets a hug... go figure!! real smooth πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Shy...ASR has become "Break-up" guru!!πŸ˜†

And Khushi is "Make-up" guru...wah kya jodi hain!!!πŸ˜†

But yaar on a serious note I dont want La to be turned into a VAMP!!!πŸ˜• 
Ek Shayamless kya kam hain!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know yaar...Shyam is more than enough for us...la bhi vamp ban gayi then arhi will never live peacefullyπŸ˜‰
The break up was fine, they both just avoided talking about the REAL reason for it. They could barely face each other (I mentioned it in my review.) - So now they'll be BFFs with something bonding them together, and La will finally notice the ArHi eye locks? Ok then... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

The break up was fine, they both just avoided talking about the REAL reason for it. They could barely face each other (I mentioned it in my review.) - So now they'll be BFFs with something bonding them together, and La will finally notice the ArHi eye locks? Ok then... πŸ˜†

i think that whole salaam e ishw dance sequence will be for Lavanya to see those eye locksπŸ˜†
i agree...such an easy break up...but 2days episode was so emotional...
Poor baby La😭...Felt both sad and happy for her...
aur ASR ke bare mein kya boloon..😳😳😳😳😳😳
Fab  re-cap of the episode, I loved it especially the emoticons, very apt!!!

Originally posted by shybabe

Must watch - for the easiest break up ever...I was like "WHAT THE "

- one of ASR's hidden talents...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Arnav Singh Raizada ko ho gaya luvaria...aur Ms. La ka tubelight finally chamkaaa

Arnav finally realizes that he is not doing right by lavanya...Do you think he will tell lavanya...naaa he doesn't have to tell her at all...lavanya is going to figure it all out...and yes she did...but he tells her anyway..

πŸ‘Well finally ASR did it ' He broke it off with Lavanya...This is one of the easiest break up I have seen on indian television...πŸ˜†

Finally it happened...LA and ASR BROKE UP...they have their last hug...to be honest I was feeling really bad for Lavanya today...he you go lavanya...this one is for your courage sweetheart 

But hold on Lavanya...I hope you won't do something to make me take that back will yaπŸ˜‰

Then there is the mangalsutra breaking scene...and our Maataji Anjali devi wants to keep a puja for her hubby Shyam...OMG! This woman drives me nuts '.even more than Shyam

PRECAP: Anjali tells him that khushi told him everything...and all you guys have to see is Shyam's constipated faceπŸ˜†......cuz he thinks she told her about his betrayal...

Originally posted by shybabe

i think that whole salaam e ishw dance sequence will be for Lavanya to see those eye locksπŸ˜†
From the look on Arnie Baby's face during Salam-e-Ishq, he has just found out about her sagai toooting! πŸ˜†Waiting for the volcano to erupt!πŸ˜‰
see is Shyam's constipated faceπŸ˜†......cuz he thinks she told her about his betrayal...

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Best part ever πŸ€£

But jokes apart, I too felt bad for Lavanya. But I loved the whole break up part - so matured and not OTT.

Thanks for the update, Shy.
i think they both co-ordinated while breaking up! Arnav must have given her a set of rules when he asked her out!