14/12 -Nutshell - ASR, THE BREAKUP GURU

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Must watch - for the easiest break up ever...I was like "WHAT THE "

- one of ASR's hidden talents...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Arnav Singh Raizada ko ho gaya luvaria...aur Ms. La ka tubelight finally chamkaaa

Arnav finally realizes that he is not doing right by lavanya...Do you think he will tell lavanya...naaa he doesn't have to tell her at all...lavanya is going to figure it all out...and yes she did...but he tells her anyway..

πŸ‘Well finally ASR did it ' He broke it off with Lavanya...This is one of the easiest break up I have seen on indian television...πŸ˜†

Finally it happened...LA and ASR BROKE UP...they have their last hug...to be honest I was feeling really bad for Lavanya today...he you go lavanya...this one is for your courage sweetheart 

But hold on Lavanya...I hope you won't do something to make me take that back will yaπŸ˜‰

Then there is the mangalsutra breaking scene...and our Maataji Anjali devi wants to keep a puja for her hubby Shyam...OMG! This woman drives me nuts '.even more than Shyam

PRECAP: Anjali tells him that khushi told him everything...and all you guys have to see is Shyam's constipated faceπŸ˜†......cuz he thinks she told her about his betrayal...

Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poor La, but it was for the best.

Lucky ASR, such an easy break up.
shybabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Poor La, but it was for the best.

Lucky ASR, such an easy break up.

i still can't believe it happened...
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Res
Edit:

Am gonna party today!! Such an easy breakup?? wow!!!

Even though i hated La during the first half i felt sorry for her during the second half of the epi..

She said she doesnt want to listen to him and she knew that he wasnt in love with her.. but still she wanted to hang around.. why?? only coz he is ASR?? if so how did she give up on him so easily?? this question is eating my brains... hope she doesnt change into a vamp now..

As far as anjali is concerned, i would not blame her keeping pooja for this fact.. coz for indian women mangal sutra is important than their life.. and any wife will react the same way as anjali did..

Hmm i read in the LU thread that arhi had an eyelock today.. i was sad.. they did not have one 😲 and arnav's face was like, she is still worried abt something.. but first lemme deal with La and then i ll come back to her..

He realised that he wasnt being fair to La but does that mean he realised his love for khushi?necessarily not..

and hiding arnav - la breakup is not possible.. coz both engagements are on the same day right.. what reason will they tell? i dont know.. lets wait and watch..

but overall a rocking episode!! loved arnav and La today!!😊
Edited by sweetygirl28 - 12 years ago
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am glad about the breakup ..but not entirely happy.. because his family does not know about it.. does that mean that they will get engaged?? is this like a plan of La -- for turning a vamp?? πŸ˜•  i dont want to believe this but somehow i am not liking this ASR-La engagement breakup hiding track.. Edited by --Krish-- - 12 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Krish--

i am glad about the breakup ..but not entirely happy.. because his family does not know about it.. does that mean that they will get engaged?? is this like a plan of La -- for turning a vamp?? πŸ˜•  i dont want to believe this but somehow i am not liking this ASR-La engagement breakup hiding track..

THATS WHAT KEEPS BUGGIN ME...IT CANT BE...THAT EASY RIGHT...πŸ˜‰
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnks @shybabe fr the nutshell...!!!!

seriously easiest breakup ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
to be frank.. the breakup moved tooo fast..!! its hard to digest this...!

I hope la dsnt turn vamp... !!! there are enough problems between arhi
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shybabe

THATS WHAT KEEPS BUGGIN ME...IT CANT BE...THAT EASY RIGHT...πŸ˜‰

yeah.. πŸ˜• either allthe tracks get over in the speed of light or it goes in snail's pace.. now i am not sure whether La us going to be in the show like snake.. 
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Shy...ASR has become "Break-up" guru!!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Khushi is "Make-up" guru...wah kya jodi hain!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But yaar on a serious note I dont want La to be turned into a VAMP!!!πŸ˜• 
Ek Shayamless kya kam hain!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†