Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

If this is compassion! ASr ka passion? OOH la la ! (Page 3)

[email protected] Senior Member
mystic@
mystic@

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
yaar same as meri man ki baat... if his hug to La creates this spark imagining one with KKG we'll keep ur mouth open for days...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieUltimateBarun

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I think...pls don't throw chappals at me, but if u are determined to get a hit, pls throw size 4 (& make it a pair)...I think Arnav & La were planning to start a live-in, but didn't get around to it as Nani gave La a separate room. I think their famous/ infamous live-in was on the drawing board & hadn't become reality. That's why Arnav finds it difficult to touch La. He is not used to it.

I am not saying that Arnav is a monk or a saint or an innocent. I think he has had other relationships before La.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Really like ur post community_drive.

I was very sure about ASR being a virgin and i am still in the same firm accceptance, not belief.
I liked the way he told truth to her politely...It was Lavanya from the beginning who wanted ASR, no matter he lover her or not. She was so denial...so denial..thats not right.
I did not like the fact they r hiding this break up from family...WHAT THE HELL...family is preparing for that engagement...instead of saying it on that day...its better say it before,...WHAT A DUMB IDEA..

I really really dont want La anymore because she is now emotionally weakening ASR...MAn..DAMN IT...She still somewhere thinking she can get him back...if she will tell this to khushi...MAN I HOPE THIS TIME KHUSHI DOES NOT GIVE HER HOPE...NOT THIS TIMEAngry

ASR-La hug was purely compassion, ASR felt sorry for her...it was not LOVE HUG!!!

craziefanUltimateBarun

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
ONE BIG THING I JUST REALIZED AND RECALL THAT:

pEOPLE R QUESTIONING ABOUT ASR-LA LIVE-IN RELATIONSHIP..
BUT IF U FRIENDS REMEMBER...

OUT OF ALL GIRLS ASR CHOSE LA BECAUSE ASR HAD CERTAIN RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR HIS RELATION ..
E.G. NO FLOWERS, NO HUGGING AND WHAT NOT..
LA AGREED TO THAT THATS WHY ASR STICKED WITH HER...

UltimateBarun

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

I am very disappointed with La...If she will ( think she will know Asr feelings towards Khushi from party dance) come to know that ASR loves khushi..thats the reason of his realizations...I am not sure how la will react to khushi..she may blame her...That she snatched his boyfriend from her.

craziefanUltimateBarun

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

trina i dont think tht cvs will make some thing like this LA  won t get enaged for sure they will make a bhana so tht akasaah's eng takes place and i guess in between arnav will find out abt khushi's broken eng so SPARKS .

LA i feel will play cupid if the y had to make her -ve they would have opnly shown But well ltes see.n hope for the best
I agree with u!

lets see, waht they say tomorrow! they clearly saud that in SBS that it's payash engagment! La was not even dressed up as it was her engagement!
UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty25

hi  dear friend  i can't understand that what asr & la talking  until i read your post thanks  to youBig smile and kkg must tell anji about that snake in my opinion...there is a saying that i heard long time back "if you try to kill a snake make sure u kill it.. if it escapes it will  be back  and it will kill you" hope it wont happen to kkg because she let that snake escapeAngry
So true! but I hav a feelking that she has already decided ke she will save thier marriage, but ASr awaited to join the mission! it ll be fun!

kitty25

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

I am very disappointed with La...If she will ( think she will know Asr feelings towards Khushi from party dance) come to know that ASR loves khushi..thats the reason of his realizations...I am not sure how la will react to khushi..she may blame her...That she snatched his boyfriend from her.

yea! lets keep our fingers crossed! lets c how it happens! waise, this is the best thing abt IPKKND, that its unpredictable always!

Go to top