Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I am very disappointed with La...If she will ( think she will know Asr feelings towards Khushi from party dance) come to know that ASR loves khushi..thats the reason of his realizations...I am not sure how la will react to khushi..she may blame her...That she snatched his boyfriend from her.

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

trina i dont think tht cvs will make some thing like this LA  won t get enaged for sure they will make a bhana so tht akasaah's eng takes place and i guess in between arnav will find out abt khushi's broken eng so SPARKS .

LA i feel will play cupid if the y had to make her -ve they would have opnly shown But well ltes see.n hope for the best

I agree with u!

lets see, waht they say tomorrow! they clearly saud that in SBS that it's payash engagment! La was not even dressed up as it was her engagement!
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: kitty25

hi  dear friend  i can't understand that what asr & la talking  until i read your post thanks  to you😃 and kkg must tell anji about that snake in my opinion...there is a saying that i heard long time back "if you try to kill a snake make sure u kill it.. if it escapes it will  be back  and it will kill you" hope it wont happen to kkg because she let that snake escape😡

So true! but I hav a feelking that she has already decided ke she will save thier marriage, but ASr awaited to join the mission! it ll be fun!
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

I am very disappointed with La...If she will ( think she will know Asr feelings towards Khushi from party dance) come to know that ASR loves khushi..thats the reason of his realizations...I am not sure how la will react to khushi..she may blame her...That she snatched his boyfriend from her.

yea! lets keep our fingers crossed! lets c how it happens! waise, this is the best thing abt IPKKND, that its unpredictable always!