Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maoh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
he best thing CV's did is, ASr called off his engagement B4 he finds about Khuhsi's broken engagement! he aanounced his engagement becoz of khuhsi, he hurried things up becoz of her engagement! but this time, this was totally a selfless thing he did! if he would hav done this after finding the truth, thoda mean lagta even if it was not meant to be!

i really liked these lines of ur post and its true too..CVs did a good job.
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi  dear friend  i can't understand that what asr & la talking  until i read your post thanks  to youπŸ˜ƒ and kkg must tell anji about that snake in my opinion...there is a saying that i heard long time back "if you try to kill a snake make sure u kill it.. if it escapes it will  be back  and it will kill you" hope it wont happen to kkg because she let that snake escape😑
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i don't know...something doesn't fit quite right about today...πŸ˜‰
You know how I am feeling.. as if I had too much sweets..you know that wiered feeling.. like you want to eat something hot and spicy he he he.. so now I want Rabba Ve scenes no matter what. I am STARVING...
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
oh sach me!!!
ASR ka passion--😍😍😍.😳😳😳

loved sana today!!
awesome acting!!

im one of the biggest SRK fans on earth but i wont deny that barun was better!!

i cant believe im saying it!!
but barun and sana--wow!!
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am happy about the breakup.. but somehow i cannot digest the fact that La does not want his family to know.. what is her plan??πŸ˜•
mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar same as meri man ki baat... if his hug to La creates this spark imagining one with KKG we'll keep ur mouth open for days...
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I think...pls don't throw chappals at me, but if u are determined to get a hit, pls throw size 4 (& make it a pair)...I think Arnav & La were planning to start a live-in, but didn't get around to it as Nani gave La a separate room. I think their famous/ infamous live-in was on the drawing board & hadn't become reality. That's why Arnav finds it difficult to touch La. He is not used to it.

I am not saying that Arnav is a monk or a saint or an innocent. I think he has had other relationships before La.

DiamondLife thumbnail
Really like ur post community_drive.

I was very sure about ASR being a virgin and i am still in the same firm accceptance, not belief.
I liked the way he told truth to her politely...It was Lavanya from the beginning who wanted ASR, no matter he lover her or not. She was so denial...so denial..thats not right.
I did not like the fact they r hiding this break up from family...WHAT THE HELL...family is preparing for that engagement...instead of saying it on that day...its better say it before,...WHAT A DUMB IDEA..

I really really dont want La anymore because she is now emotionally weakening ASR...MAn..DAMN IT...She still somewhere thinking she can get him back...if she will tell this to khushi...MAN I HOPE THIS TIME KHUSHI DOES NOT GIVE HER HOPE...NOT THIS TIME😑

ASR-La hug was purely compassion, ASR felt sorry for her...it was not LOVE HUG!!!
DiamondLife thumbnail
ONE BIG THING I JUST REALIZED AND RECALL THAT:

pEOPLE R QUESTIONING ABOUT ASR-LA LIVE-IN RELATIONSHIP..
BUT IF U FRIENDS REMEMBER...

OUT OF ALL GIRLS ASR CHOSE LA BECAUSE ASR HAD CERTAIN RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR HIS RELATION ..
E.G. NO FLOWERS, NO HUGGING AND WHAT NOT..
LA AGREED TO THAT THATS WHY ASR STICKED WITH HER...