Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

If this is compassion! ASr ka passion? OOH la la !

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Todays soo much of LA and ASr ! scenes! pehle ghussa aata tha! per aaj utna nai aaya!

La deserved this! yaaR! ASR ka character uplift hua!

I mean the compassion he showed towards LA, the way he hugged her, felt for her!  Aslo got teary for her! I liked it n respected it!

Awesome barun Sobti and Sana khan! reminded of SRKJ n rani in K3G, but to b frank I think this was more emotional n they did it far better , specially barun, also SANA! sorry SRK n ranio fans! i just felt it! Dunno howmany will agree!!!!!

But if this was compassion! then wonder ASr Ka passion kaise hoga?

I was wondering when he hugs Khushi (dunno what thats gonna happen?) it will be ,,,,i hav no words!

cant wait to watch that scene after seeing this scene!

the best thing CV's did is, ASr called off his engagement B4 he finds about Khuhsi's broken engagement! he aanounced his engagement becoz of khuhsi, he hurried things up becoz of her engagement! but this time, this was totally a selfless thing he did! if he would hav done this after finding the truth, thoda mean lagta even if it was not meant to be!

so great job CV's for bringing in this twist!

keeping bith the news a secret, will be fun to watch until payash engagement! there will be a lot of question in their eyelocks! 

though Imissed Arhi together, n thats 2 days in row! its ok! hope gud happens tomorrow, even though it was snake n anjali in the precap!

WANT DHAMAKA!

i LIKES LAVANYA ADMITTING KE Sshe knew it from the beginning! n could not accept!

IMP QUESTION? 

sHE SAID "I know u dont like this all, but can u hug me?"

itna physical bhi nai tha inka relation?

does that mean k he is virgin n just kept her as arm candy!!!!!

whatever! boring n slow episode but with rocking ASR and Rocking break up!

Edited by community_drive - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
it was done nicely and the best part is ASR finally has put a full stop Phewww .

as for passion ehmm ehmmKhushi be ready girl arnav will  really take u into  a dream world bass go n confess both of u fools
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it Was Needed to Story to Move On...Dont knw Y I was So Touched with ASR-LA scene.😭...Bravo BaRun N SanaπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ...Kudos CV's For Not Making La -ve like odr serial...Hope she'll play Cupid n Bring ArHi Closure...
ToDay was ASR-LA dAY...lA STolen the epi...
Good step by ASR...
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally he did the decent thing. Way to go ASR.
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res

Edited - wednesday is always d best day in ipkknd but I saw repeated expressions, gestures n dialogues but I think la ka itna to banta hi tha. Anjali - khushi scene was disappointing. Didn't liked it. Bahut slow tha yaar. 20 min conclusion in one line arnav - la breakup. Baki dragging laga. Atleast ek emotional n understanding note par break up hua.

Wat the... Slow tha Rashmi. Tum kabhi slow hona chahti ho kabhi fast. Decide Rashmi Shrivastava.

Lo aaj phir mujhe daant padi. Zoha ASR is melting for u. 😑 Edited by rushshri - 12 years ago
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
But they are also getting engaged right?
How could they not get engaged without informing the family members.
I honestly did not get it?
All I saw was ASR breaking off with LA but untill and unless they are going to talk about it to the family members its NOT going to work.
Is LA waiting for ASR to change his mind for her?
I honestly did not understand the Break up and not telling anybody part.
zaniax thumbnail
I m really glad he realized his mistakes and broke up with her...LA is a strong girl and accepted the fact tht they are not meant to be together. So finally its all sorted out bt nw i really want Arnav to apologize to kushi for EVERYTHING he has done to her . I m sure wen he does that it wud be the BEST scene EVER!! πŸ˜ƒ
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very emotional epi ... great job by barun and sana
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
trina i dont think tht cvs will make some thing like this LA  won t get enaged for sure they will make a bhana so tht akasaah's eng takes place and i guess in between arnav will find out abt khushi's broken eng so SPARKS .

LA i feel will play cupid if the y had to make her -ve they would have opnly shown But well ltes see.n hope for the best
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: trina2010

But they are also getting engaged right?

How could they not get engaged without informing the family members.
I honestly did not get it?
All I saw was ASR breaking off with LA but untill and unless they are going to talk about it to the family members its NOT going to work.
Is LA waiting for ASR to change his mind for her?
I honestly did not understand the Break up and not telling anybody part.

patience Trinu!

First are both engagment together on same day? we never got that did we? ek din baad bhi hosaktee hai na!

if on same day, we wioll see how CV's do this!!!
so wait n watch!

i am very happy! so patience!