Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update - 14th DEC 2011

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fervour thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Saw that look on shivani's face when anandi revealed her determination to fight for phooli? She is already impressed with our anandi! ๐Ÿ˜Š
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for your update Khushi. So glad Phooli took the baby and at least tried to run away from that damn place. It is so disheartening to see a baby snatched away from the mom. Phooli's in-laws, natha husband and his wife should be punished. When it comes to the new born the mom will take desperate measures. Couldn't watch the past few episodes. I hate seeing that. I am so glad this whole nightmare for Phooli will end pretty soon and she will get her baby. She should raise him alone teaching him right values.

khusi_* thumbnail
yeah isha...seems like that...!
lagata hai...she wont able to know about JA before setttlement of phooli's case!!
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes i feel both annadi and shivani will work to get justice for hooli and during this period she will get to know more about anandi and also maybe villagers might tell her of what anandi had to go through.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know I was almost teary when I saw that expression on Shivani's face!!

Anandi and Shivani have a lot in common. They both lost their husbands and they both are fighting for the betterment of the society.

I am sure Shivani will relate with Anandi more than she ever did with Gauri.

She was impressed with Gauri cause she fought to save her life withtout thinking about her career. 

so I am sure she will be super impressed with Anandi when she sees that all Anandi does IS fight for others!!

GOOO ANANDI!!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For some reason I am thinking Shivani will leave without knowing abotu Anandi's reality and will take phooli with her and then there will be gauri and phooli confrontation and then she will realize who Anandi was?????

I do not want that. I want Shivani to know about Anandi rightly through seeing her and that photograph and getting closer to that family.

She will also know that how supportive Anandi's inlaws are!

khusi_* thumbnail
lol suchi...would love to see that if phooli decides to go with shivani...
but kya karen...jetsar main koi magnetic effect hai...no boby wants to move out from jetsar...except jag...๐Ÿ˜†
anandi didnt go to college...and i doubt her best frd really wants to go...๐Ÿ˜†

And agree with u...shivani and anandi have lots of things in common...!...will become frds for sure...
i am happy that shivani doesnt able to know about JA till now...it should be shown after sometimes...so that she will able to know anandi's good qualities without any -ve effects generated by gauri madam!!
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
diya4113 thumbnail
i read in newspaper that anandi calls panchayat of both the village but panchayat decision is in favour of phooli's husband...๐Ÿคช
all the members of singh,s family and anandi fully shocked after hearing๐Ÿ˜ญ this 
then anandi takes phooli case in court where may be phooli get justice

nd i think shivani will help anandi...hope sooo...
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Kushi!

thanks to the cv's they are not dragging this track and it is going in a good direction.

hope phooli gets the justice and shivani n A will help her in getting the baby.