Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
In My opinion Sanam was great in Dastaan and Daam( in sad shots) but overall she is Ok ok type actress. we cant count her in great actresses list.Mahira is doing well in HS and i dont think anyone can do better than her .The way she is portraying "Khirad"is awesome.and Yes she was fab in last 2 epis of HS.But she was also Ok ok in her other serials.
Sanam,Mahira,Aisha ,humaima ,Amna sheikh etc etc all are good But none of them is great.Even though I hate Aisha but have to accept that she is a versatile actress also the girl playing lead in Maaye ni is really gud.
But to be Honest Sanam is not a great actress She is definitely good but in my POV she need to work on her expressions specially in Romantic shots.
Majority is loving HS and Fawad-Mahira.People are crazy for HS and Khishar and atleast i never saw such craze in Dastaan time.Social sites like FB and twitter r such a big proof of it.So majority is authority and if majority is loving it more compare to other serials and couples thn there must be something special about it.

Edited by -Maha- - 12 years ago
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Maha-

For fawad-Sanam fans they are better thn others and for Fawad-Mahira lovers they are better thn everyone.
I am not a fawad-Sanam fan And i  never liked sanam in romantic shots.In dastaan it was fawad+Direction who created magic in their shots.Sometimes she give over expressions which i dont like.No offense to her fans .Its my own POV
Personally My friends and i love Fawad-Mahira more thn Fawad-Sanam.For me their Chemistry is amazing,natural and better thn all other Couples.And First Time i am loving a couple in our own TV industry.even Without intense shots Hugs and etc They are creating some kind of Magic.and For me they are the BEST.

can i just say, i so agree with you @bold, i watched dastaan, fully this time because i knew sidra won't leave me till i do.

and about acting, lets just agree to disagree. because there are many who love sanam and many who love mahira, you can't change their opinions because everyone has their own opinion on whats called, good, or great!

and i like how no one is fighting about fawad because the guy has proven himself over and over.๐Ÿ˜† - he is definitely someone to look out for in 2012 
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maha: I agree.. Sanam does tend to overdo it not only in romantic shots but others as well.. Her dialogue delievery can be really fast at times.. She needs to slow it down.. Apart from that, she's pretty good.

And PLEASE STOP comparing sanam and mahira.. Mahira just started.. Sanam's been around for a while Now..

And the role in Bol was actually pretty much nothing, so there was no room for Mahira to shine as an actress..
Pretty much it's just Neeyat and Humsafar.. And in some parts of Neeyat she was decent considering that Neeyat was shot for around the same time as Bol last year..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Dastaan had way more intense romance then Humsafar.. Humsafar is subtle. IMO Fawad and Mahira excel at having more chemistry.
For me Hassan and Bano had chemistry, it's the only show Fawad and Sanam clicked in..
Apart from that no..
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sana thats because their drama selection was wrong!akbari Asghari-what were they thinking wen they signed up for it!!!
See thats what i was daying before,kiran mujju,akbari asghari kille the magic of Fawad sanam in many fans;)

+u never know if fawad mahira will click in another play or not;) mayb its just ashar & khirad
Meeph thumbnail
Guys,Sanam baloch acts really well!
Be it romantic scene or sad scene or whatever!
I dont know y u guys dont like her acting?
Her romantix scenes were sooo adorable,the shy type & stuff!
:s
Kya hogaya hai logoun?:P
BlackStar. thumbnail
Meepha, no one's denying Sanam's acting. She's amazing, she just fidgets too much.
And yes the part about Asher/Khirad having chem. Rather tham Fawad/Mahira could be true as well.. Can't tell unless they come in another show.. It better be worth it, otherwise i'd rather they not work together..
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Meepha: nahi, seriously im sorry, im not being biased, everyone knows i loveeed/Lovee daastaan, i watch it EVERY month! :P
literally, but Hassan and Bano were so so so gud, its bcz of how gud the direction, screenplay, script dialogues etc were, and obv theyre superb actors... but i swear if theyd have wanted theyd have clicked in any other show, unfortunately they didnt, we know how versatile sanam is, from doing a role like bano, to the one in zdtgs and nadamat or Akbari Asghari and kiran, we know shes versatile, but frankly i DID not like her acting in AA and KPKPP! shes ok wid roles like Bano and the other more intense serials that shes done!
she is way too sweet n innocent luking [cud b negative or positive] to do roles like the one she did in Doraha or AA or KPKPP!
IMO, that is.
shes wrkd hard in KPKPP its seen! i LOVE kiran-muju... but erm the BANO that she is ๐Ÿ˜ is just irreplaceable!

i dont think Mahira n Fawad will do a lot or anything else together! ๐Ÿค” [I HOPE NOT] but im sure Mahira wont b able 2 b as versatile as sanam is, but then its not ALWAYS in ur favor to b versatile u know, how fawad was appreciated in AA, but sanam wasnt, Mahira wud never take up a role like Akbari... i thinkk ๐Ÿค”
and even if she does, she defo wont b able 2 carry out to well...

but... in a nut shell, for me, i wanted to discuss the whole Chemistry and how it clicks of Fawad n Mahira, Sana has already done justice, but for me, Hasan n Bano were more intense than Asher Khirad, but still the chemistry in asher khirad = their chemistry inscreen IS unbeatable... for me... and obv many can/have to disagree, which is why we have a forum! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ :P
Meeph thumbnail
Reeno,Dont apologize please.
Hehe,:P

i have a sugesstion for all
Lets not compare FS & FM because i LOVE LOVE LOVE both of em;)

Mayb FS 0.5% more but i Love FM aswell & i am pretty sure i'll love Fawad Sanam.Saeed aswell.

Teehee

& Sana & Reeno, I left AA after 5 episodes and now dont watch KPKPPBT anymore๐Ÿ˜ƒ so maybe it is just Hasan Bano for me:P dunno but i think i would love love to see Fawad Sanam to make their comeback with an excellent storyline๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

For fawad-Sanam fans they are better thn others and for Fawad-Mahira lovers they are better thn everyone.
I am not a fawad-Sanam fan And i  never liked sanam in romantic shots.In dastaan it was fawad+Direction who created magic in their shots.Sometimes she give over expressions which i dont like.No offense to her fans .Its my own POV
Personally My friends and i love Fawad-Mahira more thn Fawad-Sanam.For me their Chemistry is amazing,natural and better thn all other Couples.And First Time i am loving a couple in our own TV industry.even Without intense shots Hugs and etc They are creating some kind of Magic.and For me they are the BEST.

The biggest joke I've read on this forum..๐Ÿ˜†

Lets take a step back, shall we?

The drama was based on a novel..what was the novel called? hmmm...lets see..Bano?

who was Bano again? oh yes, it was Sanam Baloch. Who had the toughest scenes? hmmm..Sanam Baloch..but yet, she didn't have anything to do with the drama doing well..jokes.

Mind you, I think this is all the obvious..

I know this is a "pro-Humsafar" forum.. ๐Ÿ˜†.but it'd be nice to have a reality check every now and then. Anyone who thinks Sanam overacts out of all people...is delusional. And I'm not a Sanam fanatic.. I just think she's a great actress..for someone who's merely 20 something..started at a young age..is merely a few yrs old in the business, she has achieved so much. I could care less if one likes Fawad-Sanam..or Fawad-Mahira..but some comments here about Sanam are beyond baffling.
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago