Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^ yeah true..
Apologies if anyone got offended...
anyway,
we should just talk about Fawad Khan...At least that's someone we all love & can agree on. 😆
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstuck

^ yeah true..

Apologies if anyone got offended...
anyway,
we should just talk about Fawad Khan...At least that's someone we all love & can agree on. 😆

I DOOONT 😡...NO JOKING 🤣 Fawad doing great great job, that guy is multitalented
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

I DOOONT 😡...NO JOKING 🤣 Fawad doing great great job, that guy is multitalented

Would you still have watched this drama if say,, Fawad Khan wasnt the lead? 

I'll be honest..I don't think I would have. 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My comment was there because when ppl say things like oh this is a forum ruled by fawad fans, or oh this is totally a humsafar forum, so you of course wouldn't believe something, or agree with something, etc... things like that piss me off.. If u want change then bring it or choose to ignore it..

I'm gonna drop it here as well.
Sorry if i offended anyone.
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstuck

Would you still have watched this drama if say,, Fawad Khan wasnt the lead? 

I'll be honest..I don't think I would have. 😆

To be honest I would watch it, I don't care about who is the lead actor, I watch it becuase of the novel.😃
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
God! 😳
i never thought that we would actually have fights in this forum, that too on Fawad-Sanam/Fawad-Mahira... its a disgrace seeing how people are supporting 1 jodi and bas! :|
jo bhi ho, Sanam is WAY senior to Mahira, and i dont think Sanam proved to be as favourite as she is now, in her initial projects, whereas Mahira proved in her initial serials, i think Sanam n Mahira shdnt be compared! 😳
i LOVEEE fawad-sanam too much, but the "Ding Dong Dhak Dhak" that Fawad n Mahira did 😍 in my personal opinion, Fawad Sanam only did it as Hasan Bano! 😳
bas... yehi! :P 😆
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh dear Lord!!!

Seriously???Ek hi tou ginna chunna forum mila hai hummey,Aur idher bhi jang pe gaye🤣

But glad ke ab jang thandi parr gaye😉
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol..fight..for what guyss..lets just learn to respect eachother's POV's
and i myself loved fawad-sanam in dastaan,and then AA was a total flop ..fawad-sanam dint clicked,then came humsafar and kpkpbt,,and seriouslyyy i got all excited coz loved fawad-sanam frm dastaan,and always wished to c more of them and humsafar coz frm its 1st promo i got hooked to it,i dint knew it was a novel or what,but the promos were soo promising that they made me search more of it,,and and and then finallly humsafar started,,,
i'l b honest here,i jst loved fawad-mahira,and now if i hav to prefer one over the other it would b fawad-mahira,seriouslyyy,,their chemistry is just another level,i wont b able to explain,nodoubt fawad-sanam were at their bestest in dastaaan and my fav pair too,,buut after humsafar i m 1st a fawad-mahira lover and then fawad-sanam,,
but their dastaan time wil always b close to my heart,and i still love em.and also want them to end up as a pair in kpkpbt...

Soo its just tht in my list
1.fawad-mahira
2.fawad-sanam

P.S i m sorrry if i offend anyone :)
ana.khan thumbnail
i started watching it because of farhat ishtiaq s novel...
direction,story n chemistry between khishar all these factors made humsafar huge...
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Guys guys guys
You are fighting for nothing Because Mahira-Fawad-Sanam they all are Pakistani actors and just because of them+Direction+Story our shows are watched all over the world and not only Muslims or Desi's are watching these shows but also Non-Desi's who don't even understand urdu watch them. This is an honour for us and our shows that they are seen everywhere and are highly popular amongst every generation.
P.S I LOVE FM AND FS EQUALLY 😳