Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: starstuck

The biggest joke I've read on this forum..😆

Lets take a step back, shall we?

The drama was based on a novel..what was the novel called? hmmm...lets see..Bano?

who was Bano again? oh yes, it was Sanam Baloch. Who had the toughest scenes? hmmm..Sanam Baloch..but yet, she didn't have anything to do with the drama doing well..jokes.

Mind you, I think this is all the obvious..

I know this is a "pro-Humsafar" forum.. 😆.but it'd be nice to have a reality check every now and then. Anyone who thinks Sanam overacts out of all people...is delusional. And I'm not a Sanam fanatic.. I just think she's a great actress..for someone who's merely 20 something..started at a young age..is merely a few yrs old in the business, she has achieved so much. I could care less if one likes Fawad-Sanam..or Fawad-Mahira..but some comments here about Sanam are beyond baffling.

I clearly said it was my Own point of View and I will say whatever i feel .😊 read my post carefully with open eyes I was talking about Romantic Shots not about DASTAAN .And May be You are NOT a sanam fans but it doesn't seems from your Posts .I strongly Disagree @ Bold Just coz in your opinion she is great You cant force your Veiws on others .There are So many People who dont like sanam as actor and they are not HS fans .Just coz you think She is a great actress its doesnt mean whole world will think same thing 😊 So you posted your Views and i posted my Views You think she is great i dont think that she is good.
And my views are not a JOKE So keep your sense of Humor to yourself 😊
Thanks
starstruckk thumbnail
^ you have your opinion..and I have mine..my post was MY opinion.

Thanks. 😛
starstruckk thumbnail
btw, there's a distinct difference btwn being a fanatic and a fan...I referred myself as to not being the former. 😊
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: starstuck

^ you have your opinion..and I have mine..my post was MY opinion.

Thanks. 😛

Thn you should not have quoted my Post 😊 but glad Finally you understood 😛

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Umm what's up with saying things like this is totally a humsafar forum? That's just because people take initiative to make a thread, and people who are interested go and chat..

If you wanna chat about anything else, then by all means do so with ur own time and effort..
Batameez. thumbnail

Look people! The one who don't like mahira or her acting..I have nothing against you...seriously! I will not fight with my muslim sisters & brothers for those actors & Also i don't like fights!  I would say ke  shows aren't made to compare! They are for people's entertainment...It depends on our choice! The way you love Fawad-Sanam the same way Many of us love Fawad-Mahira. I see some people here are expecting more from mahira but for us we feel enough..she make us cry sometimes...At least me!  The same way some of them here expected more from sanam...there's no wrong  you all are right! Just for our insecurities we can't bash actors who are hell working to entertain us. Honestly speaking I wasn't a fawad fan..I literally didn't like him. I used to hate being tagged on fawad's pics/signatures on FB  but now I tell her to make more & more!..I drool over him & mahira 24/7.. People aren't born actors..isn't that? Some of them learn slow & some fast..that doesn't mean they shouldn't be given a chance. Its just the way you take it..Let us not compare...please? So please everyone Our life's, our rules, our choices keep your nose out of anybody's business. Stop judging you are no one to judge..we can never be a fair judge :D Every show need/have some fans..the show can't simply go on with 0 fans? is that possible?

EDIT: and yes, I'm a Imran abbas hater & lover as well..Believe! I hate him for the rudeness he has got  but cannot stop loving him for the roles he had played...for his looks & acting as well! Yes, that means also appreciate for the good in people besides bad :)

Sara
Edited by -Cupidsfriend- - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sana.B

Umm what's up with saying things like this is totally a humsafar forum? That's just because people take initiative to make a thread, and people who are interested go and chat..

If you wanna chat about anything else, then by all means do so with ur own time and effort..

Totally a humsafar forum or PRO-Humsafar forum? there's a difference I'd say..
You don't think this forum is Pro- Humsafar? really? 😆..I definitely think it is.

Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's become a humsafar forum since no one else really chooses to discuss anything else...
Seriously, u wanna discuss something else by all means do so..

If u guys feel tht ppl are obsessed with HS, well ppl are equally obsessed with Dastaan and Sanam Baloch too..

Can't handle Humsafar's popularity, that's not our problem... It's a craze everywhere, not just on this forum.
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sana.B

It's become a humsafar forum since no one else really chooses to discuss anything else...
Seriously, u wanna discuss something else by all means do so..

If u guys feel tht ppl are obsessed with HS, well ppl are equally obsessed with Dastaan and Sanam Baloch too..

Can't handle Humsafar's popularity, that's not our problem... It's a craze everywhere, not just on this forum.

I don't know why you're nitpicking on something that meant no harm & was besides my point in all my previous msgs. 

I like Humsafar..which is why you may think I watch it? or else why would I? .so why would it bother me if it's popular? 😕

Anyway, I don't know what you're trying to say, because like I said..whatever your pinpointing was not at all the basis of my post..and it was a harmless thing to say anyway...I can choose to open a topic of whatever I want, I'm aware of that..thanks for reminding me again. 😆

I'm going to drop this argument here because my argument was no where about this forum being pro Humsafer or not..it was about Sanam Baloch being a good actress. So if you disagree/agree with THAT, then I'll be glad to comment than drag this. 😛
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Can't we all ...talk ...about...something else ...🤔 Ppl have diff taste and that is respected 😉. I am just glad that Pakistani dramas are back on track..😉 simplicity is our style 👍🏼