Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
^ finally,a point on which we both agree! That came as a surprise! I dont think Fawad sanam can b compared ro anyone.
They would set the screen on fire!!! Like literally;)

Kiran mujju,akbari whatever kinda killed their magic to some extent in a few fans but i love love em! Everyday i watch dastaan scenes again n again;)

I wonder y didnt that drama get so much hype
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: meepha

^ finally,a point on which we both agree! That came as a surprise! I dont think Fawad sanam can b compared ro anyone.
They would set the screen on fire!!! Like literally;)

Kiran mujju,akbari whatever kinda killed their magic to some extent in a few fans but i love love em! Everyday i watch dastaan scenes again n again;)

I wonder y didnt that drama get so much hype

lolll We FINALLY agree on something. ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†

Honestly..Fawad and Sanam have a chemistry thats at a totally different level..and I mean totally.

They don't even have to have dialogues in a scene, be completely mute while looking at each other..and you sense chemistry. ðŸ˜†..you honestly can not say the same about Mahira and Fawad. They both look nice together, have clicked in many scenes together, look cute and all of that..but theyre pair isnt at the same level as that of Fawad and Sanam.

The thing is..in my opinion..Sanam is one of the best actresses on television. I mean anyone who has seen Dastaan would agree in a heartbeat..that the girl can REALLY act like no other out of all the current actresses. Mahira, however..is not as great in my opinion. She's good..but being great is something different. Fawad's an awesome actor, an effortless one..and so is Sanam...so when they both come onscreen regardless of the drama genre, the kinds of scenes they have etc..they click so well...I really can't say how well Mahira would have been if she played Kiran instead of Sanam...and honestly, Fawad is great at romancing..😆..I think you can put him next to any actress..and one would adore that scene because Fawad is just so good at being that lovey dovey guy. 

So yeah, I disagree with Mahira and Fawad being the best pair out there..Fawad and Sanam have shown way more chemistry together as opposed to any other pair out there. 

& yeah, Dastaan was quite famous..but this drama has more hype..but Dastaan was a much better drama..the acting needed for that drama from every single actor & actress was something else altogether. 
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Yes,in my eyes and urs aswell i guess-Dastaan stands apart!period!i dont think that it needs to be compared with any other couple! I love Fawad Khirad but Fawad Sanam is something else for me!i dunno how to explain this but ppl say they wnt a drama with the same leads:Fawad & Mahir however i am still waiting for a drama witha good storyline for our very talented fawad sanam;)

Waise i dont mind mahira,she's acting well yaar:s
My mum thinks she cant act,but i think shes doing a good job;)
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: meepha

Yes,in my eyes and urs aswell i guess-Dastaan stands apart!period!i dont think that it needs to be compared with any other couple! I love Fawad Khirad but Fawad Sanam is something else for me!i dunno how to explain this but ppl say they wnt a drama with the same leads:Fawad & Mahir however i am still waiting for a drama witha good storyline for our very talented fawad sanam;)

Waise i dont mind mahira,she's acting well yaar:s
My mum thinks she cant act,but i think shes doing a good job;)

She's good..but I think Sanam's better if I had to compare.
Meeph thumbnail
Oh i so agree !

Nobody could handle the bano ka last wala scene like sanam did!
Shes too good,no doubt !!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have to agree with you here, Meeph...last scene definitely, but every other scene after she returned to Pakistan was epic...
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
For fawad-Sanam fans they are better thn others and for Fawad-Mahira lovers they are better thn everyone.
I am not a fawad-Sanam fan And i  never liked sanam in romantic shots.In dastaan it was fawad+Direction who created magic in their shots.Sometimes she give over expressions which i dont like.No offense to her fans .Its my own POV
Personally My friends and i love Fawad-Mahira more thn Fawad-Sanam.For me their Chemistry is amazing,natural and better thn all other Couples.And First Time i am loving a couple in our own TV industry.even Without intense shots Hugs and etc They are creating some kind of Magic.and For me they are the BEST.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
although i like fawad sanam together but its also true that their dramas didnt work out post dastaan ...for me sanam was amazing in daam and dastaan ...its unfortunate that fawad and sanam got stupid serials like akbari asghari ... kpkppt i only enjoyed kiran mujju scenes...just cant tolerate denise
humsafar stands out because of everyone not because of an individual actor...till now fawad and mahira have been magic ...i do feel sad when mahira doesnt get the required credit...i think tv industry needs new people like her , how many times can we see the same old people being repeated...i do wish to see fawad and mahira only if the script is strong ðŸ˜³
starstruckk thumbnail
^ Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan is still on air..you can't conclude the audiences' verdict of the entire drama when it's still running.

The thing about Fawad and Sanam that I like is..as a pair they've done variety & they still have clicked as a couple. We're not talking about which drama worked out and which didn't..At least I'm not...like I said before..Mahira is a good actress, but do you really think her prior acting experience to Humsafar was all that praiseworthy? I for one don't think so..in Bol, Humaima stole the show..in Neeyat, she was alright..in Humsafar's shes improved tremendously and has done very well for herself and the drama as a whole..However, she still has a long way to go.

Sanam Baloch has been around for a few yrs now. She has attempted every genre...she's one of the best out there...it doesnt take a genius to figure that out I'd think. Mahira arrived with THIS drama...for now, she has to continue choosing good scripts and only do better with every project that comes her way. No artist is declared to be "great" after one good project..it's a process. No one's degrading Mahira..but you can't put her with the likes of others who've been around longer and have proven to done well with various projects.

In terms of who you like or prefer..that's opinionated...but I'd think it's logical to say that someone who's done more work and has been appreciated for their work over the years..deserves to be categorized a notch or so above someone who really proved to do well in one mere drama thus far. 

-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@starstruck: I love you !! ðŸ˜³ lol ðŸ˜†
Finally found someone who thinks Fawad and Sanam are better..warna yahan toh sab humsafar k gaanay gaatay hain ðŸ˜†