Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Maaneet :A Journey that never ends (Page 8)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I Cried Finally... Party Cry

you all know i am only good with my eyes and dirty brains...*sob* ...D'oh...i lack the talent to write beautful lines...woh bhi you all know...D'oh

Thank you so much GHSP team for giving me the most beautiful virtual life...Clap...and making me believe LOVE does exist somewhere through MaanEet's journey...Heart
Gurmeet and Drashti...you guys changed y life forever...Hug...all better know why...LOL
MaanEet amar rahe...Party

Fabulous episode Star and i don't know what will Friday morning bring for me...Cry
Thank you devils sooo much...you guys may not realize but trust me You all mean a lot to me...Hug...i wish to meet you guys in real life someday...Day Dreaming

WHAT GHSP IS FOR ME:
Will not write big praises and stuff...but it was everything for me in the last 1.5 years...Embarrassed...i heard about it from mom, and this one boring day watched the episode where maan saves Geet from Brij in jungle...Day Dreaming...and i was like haila...SHRI RAM...bana Rambo...ROFL...and then read this TB article about GC ka entry in show...then i watched only his entry scene, Maaneet's first meet and got to know the Dev-NT kaand from mom...LOL...and watched it regularly from the first office day in Delhi...and that was it...Clap...i watched every frigging eyelock 4-5 times and remember taking me more than an hour to watch one complete episode...Silly Day Dreaming...there was no stopping then...Party

I have ignored my real world like anything for this show...Stern Smile...one part of my mind is happy i will get a life i think...but it will have a big VOID...Broken Heart...I did not even care about studying for tests the days we used to have fun in the den...Stern Smile Clown...it also cost me my GPA...got a B instead of A since during my last two tests i spent my time on den and GHSP...Dead...But do i care...Cool...Hell Naa baby...ROFL...and even my parents hate i am on India-Forums 24*7 and taunt me ...but do i care? ROFL

And then come GurTi's TT interview in december 2010...and my craziness went double...Evil Smile ...and you know the rest...ROFL

GHSP , MAANEET, GURTI AMAR HAI...Party

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSLily201-serenity-latekatePriya204ISHQSalmanSeSamanalysesia221jyoti06swan20pennuMishtyShonashaliSoapoperasrfunroseinbloom

-serenity- Goldie
-serenity-
-serenity-

I had never thought that i'll cry this much for a show...why geet ended so early CryCryCryCry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSPriya204Lily201latekateSamanalysesia221Soapoperasrfunshaliswan20pennu

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Was I the only one who felt ke DD ka voice n dil dono bhari bhari tha in their last scene... ie maan talking care of geet... DD'd voice seemed like she had cried when she refused the milk. CryCryCryCryCry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSLily201latekatePriya204-Khush-ISHQSalmanSeSamanalysesia221jyoti06swan20pennushaliSoapoperasrfun

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
READ MY POST ALSO...ROFL...

Devils i am loving all your posts today and still reading them...LOL...wonderful lines you all...Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSlatekateLily201geetfangeetPriya204Samanalysesia221SoapoperasrfunMishtyShona

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
''Maan- Geet ki daastan har zubaan pe rahegi'' Cry Cry Cry

True words from Barry. This story will remain with us forever...Cry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSPriya204Lily201geetfangeetangelika12latekateSamanalysesia221jyoti06Soapoperasrfunroseinbloom-PoisonIvy-

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mchopra

Jo: bol na sab jhoot bol rahein hai..jo u know everything na..Bolo na..
how the hell will i live without waiting for geet to come..
without talking or stalking the den
without jumping into IF at 3 in the night to ctach an update of some FF
how..
how will i survive without threatening anyone ki i will kill someone in next OS,.
where will i post my crappy poems..
itna kuch ek pal mein khatam..
how will i smile when some boring class in on thinking abt MG
how will i live through 24 hrs without waiting for that half hour of Geet...

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

same here... dono wat i will look forward from tomorrow... Geet nahi, life nahi...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSlatekatePriya204Lily201Samanalysesia221Soapoperasrfun

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
From the SBS segment one thing is clear that GC&DD are interested in soing a season 2 as they said this a number of times that e will come back & were really low infact majority in the GF are fighting for a season 2
but in case of PKYEK the lead actors were not that sad for the show's ending & even in that form no one is making that much of an effort to get a season 2 so these are all positive signs
lets now get together to get a season 2

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSlatekateLily201Samanalysesia221SoapoperasrfunMishtyShona

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I learned something in life, If u upset many you would not be happy, nor be sucessful, What Star One did is only a begin for their more downfall, many ppl r dam upset at the way they ended their fav shows, not only our GHSP, but even other shows, they all ended them, imagin how many fans r dam upset, I am not forgivng this idiot channel, sorry for abusing ppl, I usually dont use such words in the forum, but aaj to dil bohot udaas hai, I hope u understand...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lamslatekateLily201Priya204sia221Samanalysejyoti06MishtyShonaSoapoperasrfun

Go to top