Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Maaneet :A Journey that never ends (Page 7)

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I've updated my take on the good,bad & ugly we've experienced so far-but whatever we've had -its too precious to stay apart fromCry

I wish clock didn't toll so fast--that we never reached 10:00-I don't know what I'm gonna do about salvaging this heartache that comes with lossOuch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSPriya204latekategeetfangeetSamanalysejyoti06Soapoperasrfun

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Sorry for sounding lame but what is KMH?
Kitani Mohabbat Hai

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201geetfangeetSamanalysesia221Soapoperasrfun

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCry
Whyyy
4 Loins nd tar one  why o whyyy
CryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ishpreetlatekateLily201Priya204sia221Samanalysejyoti06Soapoperasrfunshali

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Shreya, maar khayegi. You are going to continue to do everything like you used to when it comes to stalking the den, reading FF's writing your poems and stories. Koi aur nahi toh mein pakka padungi. Don't stop any of it. i will try priti..but seriously i dont know how suucessful will i be writing anything..Cry

Haan, in one aspect I am with you. Even I cannot imagine getting through 24 hours without these 2. How the hell will I get thought life till these 2 start showing up again? Cry i know i am gonna go mad...but worst i pity my class mates..my mood swings are bad when no geet..D'oh

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSPriya204Lily201latekateSamanalysesia221Soapoperasrfunshali

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

I think the first part of the last scene was completely impromptu...when DD kissed the baby's foot and signaled chotu sa hai and then GC kissed her on her forehead...Embarrassed And then the tears were definitely real...Cry Cry If we are feeling the loss can't even imagine what they must be going thru...Ouch

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSlatekateLily201Priya204-serenity--Khush-ISHQSalmanSeSamanalysesia221jyoti06shalipennuSoapoperasrfunroseinbloom-PoisonIvy-

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

@Jyo: I don't know how you managed to get that episode analysis out! Hats off to you! Clap And wonderful opening post! I too listed the 10 things about GHSP that made me fall in love.

And I have to add an 11th most important one! The FUN of their relationship! They always had so much fun together as a couple and made marriage look like it can be fun if you marry the perfect person. I thank them for making me realise that.

@Faria: I loved the way you described all the forms and stages of love and how Maaneet went through them all. Their love really was a beautiful one that spanned everything.

As for the episode, what can I say, other than that it was so completely emotional!

From the first shot of KM I got a lump in my throat and Geet's remembering all of their moments and the beautiful dialogues that accompanied it, sent me over the edge. Their story has been so epic, so important and I realised so vital to my everyday that it was heart breaking to relive it with those poignant scenes. It of course didn't help that I was seeing some of them on a TV screen for the first time and that made them exponentially more emotional for me. Cry

About the memory. I had this whole elaborate plan to make sure it came back one way or another but they made sure that was not possible, and the most interesting thing is that I don't mind. My mother was sitting next to me and I was complaining about it and she said, no, this is real, not like some corny Bollywood movie and it hit me. GHSP has managed to be unique in this as well. Maan may never remember those moments, which is of course tragic, but he feels the feeling that occupied those moments and essentially that is more important. I am glad they at least gave this closure. Maan didn't need to remember the past for their story to move forward because Geet adapted to the situation and made their love story go on, despite all hurdles.

Geet looked so ADORABLE with the baby bump and I wish we could have seen more scenes, but then no amount will ever be enough so I will settle for saying that it was just beautiful. She was being such a baby herself and Maan was taking care of her. It was clear he was so absorbed in her wonder and the wonder inside her and it was beautiful. So they are going to Abhay-Piya's wedding as Maan and Geet. That makes me happy. We will get to see them in character again tomorrow, which I was not expecting. Smile Although, to be honest I was hoping it was Adi weds Pinky, just for closure. Cry

AND THE BABY SCENE! Oh my god! They looked so beautiful and happy together, so complete. And I am so glad they ended it with the baby and Maaneet! Firstly Maan holding the baby and Geet playing with his feet! The way she asked for a kiss got be sobbing like the baby they were holding. Cry And Maan's kiss was so full of feeling and love and gratitude and sheer happiness. And the dialogues, the last dialogues of GHSP (here I go again Cry) were so fitting. I will always have this thought in my mind and this way this wonderful couple and their story will always stay with me...

MOHABBAT HO TO SIRF MAAN AUR GEET JAISA!

Because I am not exaggerating when I say they have shown me true love and I will never forget it!

Edited by Samanalyse - 14 December 2011 at 10:50am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSlatekateLily201Priya204nirvanica15-serenity--Khush-ISHQSalmanSesia221jyoti06shaliMishtyShonaswan20pennuSoapoperasrfunpreetgurti-PoisonIvy-

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

I can't believe that a show can do this to me before geet happened I would watch all the shows for a maximum of one month & then my loyalties would change infact everytime I would hear of a show going off air I would be very happy & would never want a season 2 but with geet I was attached to this show i am glued to this show I joined IF to discuss a show & now I can't believe I am fighting for a season 2

lets join together to get a season 2 of geet

Edited by Priya291188 - 14 December 2011 at 10:26am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURS-serenity-latekateLily201-Khush-sia221Samanalysejyoti06swan20pennushaliSoapoperasrfun

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Sorry for sounding lame but what is KMH?

KMH  > Kitne Mohabbat Hai... Who talked about it Question

Edited by Zee_News - 14 December 2011 at 10:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-serenity-latekateLily201Priya204-Khush-Samanalysepennu

Go to top