Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Maaneet :A Journey that never ends (Page 51)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivacious_gurl

Jyo        Are You There?    please reply na...

Gouri so good to see u here Hug,...And loved your 15 points as well ..especially the ones from 9 to 15 WinkLOLEmbarrassed

Well forum will b moved in archieves but it will b kept open and members can continue with discussions as usual just how DMG and MJHT forums r still functioning ...forum will not b locked Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-richierich-vivacious_gurl

mila1 Goldie
mila1
mila1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

As everyone has given their top 10 most fav Maaneet moments why not mila!! So here I am with my list if u think I've copied from Jyo I cant help it. All wise women think alikeROFL.

1) The hot rescue out of waters. MSK surfaces lifting Geet out of water hitting his head backwards causing his hairs to jump splashing water all around n his Chup bilkul chup dialogueBlushing! What a ma(a)nBlushing! Then his long walk towards the shore so strongBlushing!

2) Kurban Hua. I haven't seen something so sensuous n passionate in my life not even in movies. DD-GC looked so hot n beautiful in it still gives me goose bumpsBlushing!!

3)Behne De song when the first passionate hug happened. Geet instinctively seek refuge in his arms n he couldn't fight his feelings for herDay Dreaming.

4) Becoming fake fianc. Mishti was looking breath taking in the red sari n Duahtu was trying his best to make her confess. He was so seductive n aggressive in his approachBlushing. I still remember him saying "why did u say no? Do u think a prince will come for u on a white horse? U want to live in his dreams? U r in love with me that's why u r afraid if u stay close to me u wont be able to control ur emotions for me…" GC's voice modulation was great. Then he lifted her n was carrying her without breaking eye contactBlushing!!

5) Kehna hey kya. Geet hid behind the curtains n saw MSK doing hoo-haa. She was hyperventilating at the sight of mundas hot bodyBlushing. Not only Geet we all were hyperventilatingWinkBlushing.

6) Tent date confession. When she puts that tabeez around his neck n says "Aaj se her subha aapse shuru aur her raat aap par khatam."Day Dreaming & Teri Dewani when Geet realized she loves him n he saw feelings for him in her eyesDay Dreaming.

7) In archive room when Geet fainted MSK was desperately trying to wake her up n when she regained consciousness he almost broke downEmbarrassed!

8)OUTHOUSE Madness. Entire chain of events is beautiful but my most fav is when she was hysterical n hitting him like crazy he pinned her on bed lit the lamp pressing her mouth with his hand then a long eye lock n Maaahhhiii in backgroundDay Dreaming!!

8)Stomach flips, eheem eheems etc. Geet's solo dance after marriage when MSK jumps out of bed n grabs herEvil Smile. ludo game when she wont give him the dice n he was trying to get it n suddenly both were turned onBlushing. The expressions on GC's face made my stomach flipBlushing. RTM my ears were burning after watching itBlushing.After marriage when Geet pulled him inside the bathroom n pinned him against the wall to loot his IzzaatROFL. She seductively rubbed his delicious lipsEvil Smile he was so turned on n almost lost controlROFL. The hot aggressive lift before RTM. Their partial SR, Apple biting game. The Amtitsar promo where a shirtless MSK/GC showed his back dimplesBlushing. The tie binding scene, soup CON.

9) The greenroom confrontation where MSK almost tells her that he was falling for her, the jewelry taking off scene at KM, Pee loon when he thought she'd say I love u but she said I'm pregnantCry! When Geet faints in the rain he carries her to his bedroom, changes her clothes n holds her all nightDay Dreaming. In IP track she was changing clothes he stormed in then he helped her tie the straps of the worker dressEmbarrassed. Before Kurban Hua when she fell form the ladder while decorating the hall he caught her  in the air n held her close to his heart as if something happened to her he wouldn't be able to liveEmbarrassed. After Kurban hua when her sari was torn he covered her with his jacket n when they were walking along the corridor she held his elbow almost hiding face on his her shoulderEmbarrassed.

10) The shadow CON it was so beautiful n passionateDay Dreaming.

Well the list of Maaneet moments r endless these r only a few

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya204-richierich-Samanalysenisha_hc_bs_ddjyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Waise all its not over yet ..tonight also we r hving separate den to discuss the performances of GC and DD in Abhiya marriage ..so all be there haan ...lots of dissection needs to b done CoolTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Priya204SamanalyseTSharan

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
@Mila:Yup all wise woman hv similar desires and fantasy afterall Evil SmileTongueLOL

@Gouri:Hv repd u in previous pg Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Priya204Samanalyse

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Aww sweet saperate Den today dicussing & disecting Maaneet perfomence. Waise Abhaya so sweet on that Fb comment LOL

Edited by richa23 - 15 December 2011 at 6:58am

Priya204Samanalyse

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Hello Devils. How's everyone feeling today...Smile

Priya204Samanalyse

loveableangel Goldie
loveableangel
loveableangel

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
can someone answer my previous question about what i can do from london to get geet season 2. And also are gc and dd playing maan and geet or themselves and if they are playing maaneet then shouldn't geet be heavily pregnant or have a baby atleast? Oh and from what con is geet preg?  Please answer quickly my lecture starts in 5 mins!!

Edited by loveableangel - 15 December 2011 at 6:48am

Priya204Samanalyse

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
check out these pictures...so many memories...Cry

https://plus.google.com/115525729113917932801/posts/4u8ZQhA86YV

Priya204Samanalyse

Go to top