Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Maaneet :A Journey that never ends - Page 41

loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
can someone answer my previous question about what i can do from london to get geet season 2. And also are gc and dd playing maan and geet or themselves and if they are playing maaneet then shouldn't geet be heavily pregnant or have a baby atleast? Oh and from what con is geet preg?  Please answer quickly my lecture starts in 5 mins!! Edited by loveableangel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
check out these pictures...so many memories...😭

https://plus.google.com/115525729113917932801/posts/4u8ZQhA86YV
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Mila!!! I loved your 10 things. You never fail to make me LOL, even in the worst of times. 😆

@All: I just came home to find that my TV is dead. 😭 That means I have to watch Akhri Salam on laptop...so lame. Oh well, thanks for small mercies like Star Player, I guess.
Samanalyse thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swan20

check out these pictures...so many memories...😭

https://plus.google.com/115525729113917932801/posts/4u8ZQhA86YV

Is it supposed to play a slideshow or something? Because it's not working for me. 🤔

NVM. got it. It's going to make cry. 😭
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mila almost Urs and jyo 10 likings a and everybody's likings are same and mine too.U all wrote about the scenes and episodes U liked I will write about those unique feelings which geet &maan had which makes this show different from other shows.
I have a special liking to tell U guys when Maan calls police to arrest  DEV  & NT showing   he is always there for her to protect . The show started on a social issue and thus justice done from his side without biasing he is his brother,who did a big crime. He never forgive him.If
 Before mahi mahi  DD has  a feeling  that however she don't have anybody and maan shd not go through that pain of being alone ,away from all his loving ones dadi,annie&DEV bcz of her.
Maan explaining annie about trust.
During wedding  every girl wants her parents to be with her. Geet hides her pain of missing her parents but maan  realises it and requests her parents but PH ki daya se only they could bring daarji and many unique feelings which makes geet different from other shows.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gosh those pictures...GC & DD are such a good looking duo...😳
Samanalyse thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swan20

gosh those pictures...GC & DD are such a good looking duo...😳

FOR REAL! They are GORGEOUS!

Their beauty is so overwhelming, it causes me physical pain..😳
jas_maaneet thumbnail

Hi everyone

I am new Maaneetian. It is ending so wanted to share my short journey with GHSP.

I came across GHSP by accident like two months ago. I was on youtube and saw a VM on Geet. I was instantly attracted to the chemistry of the pair. So got curious and decided to search what this is all about. I have never watched any Hindi serial. I don't even watch Hindi movies regularity probably once in six months.

Anyways so came to know about the GHSP and oh my God was I hooked. I watched the whole 1.5 yrs in a week. I didn't sleep or eat anything. My life was taken over by Geet. Everything about maaneet fascinates me. They are such good actors. Now I can't compare to other Hindi serial since I don't watch them, but Geet definitely entertained me more then some of the Hindi movies I watched. Yes during the end they faltered but I don't know maybe because I watched all in one go, it still entertained me. Maan and Geet still had the same effect on me.

I got more curious. I wanted to know all about Geet. Then came to know about IF and made an account a month ago. I regret that I wasn't part of Geet or its community for the very beginning. Now it's ending, feel very sad. Even though small but it was an amazing journey for me. I never felt this passionate or obsessed with anything else. In the last two months I have only breathed Geet.  

I know you guys are working to bring season two for Geet. I would love to see Gurmeet and Drashti again but I got attached to Maan and Geet and I feel they are gone forever, which makes me very depressed. Whatever was the reason for ending Geet, in the end viewers like me lost the most.

In the past two weeks I feel really depressed so I wanted to post something during the last days of Geet to share with other people. I guess it is my part of my journey to come to terms with Geet ending.

Almost forgot you guys are great. I have been stalking den since a month now. Thank you for all your efforts.

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@swan- Those Gorky pics... I'm still in a daze - each pic had something to make me nostalgiac,I'm truly gut-wrenched now

I want to say something about swirling emotions making me tizzy,but can't do that,there were-some pics that made me smile fondly,some unseen ones that roused my admiration-but at the end of it they all made me tear up-why do we have to leave GHSP so soon??  
shammo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello, all the dear devils in this den,

I have been a silent visitor of this den from time to time. I remember, I had interacted only once, during Maan-Geet wedding. But, I love reading the analysis that all you lovely talented people do. The reading had added so much more satisfaction on top of the fun of watching the episodes. I will miss GHSP terribly. I was very sad the last few days. I am eagerly waiting for Drashti and Gurmeet's comeback together as a jodi again even if it is not a GHSP season 2 although it is very hard to let go of the feeling of not being able to see the lives of Maan and Geet anymore.

I applaud everyone working towards that end and trying my best to do my itsy bitsy part. I thank you all for the lovely write-ups, analyses, discussions here in the den. I am not mentioning any names here because I don't want to leave anyone out and I do not know everyone's names also. But, I will miss reading your writings as much as I will miss Maan and Geet. Will you all stop meeting here? what will happen to the den? Is there any way I can come and read all the previous stuffs in the future? If so then how will I gain access to them? Have asked a lot of questions, I know, but, somebody please help me out. I am fairly new and not very accustomed to the den of the forum for that matter.

Thank you all the lovely people here. I never thought that Internet surfing would turn out to be so satisfying and enriching. Love to all.