Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Maaneet :A Journey that never ends - Page 39

geetfangeet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Bru:Thanks a lot for your efforts once again πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Well let me get an army for Mumbai yatra again πŸ˜†...😳

oh yes jyoti di do it they only said, say all ur friends in mumbai to vist mumbai office so...and v will also call and send mails to mumbai office itself Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Jyo today is there a separate den or continue in the same den till 150 pages.                                                    Now iam going to read faria's first page write up. It is bit complicated. let me understand completely.some urdu words we are not familiar with.😊
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@Sam, Richa and Jyo:

Thanks Girls...

While I was writing it, I watched bits and pieces of the segments. As you can imagine I started to cry again.

Please come back Gurti!
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Me too sanju want gurti back soon.There is a scene  in their wedding when she says about her dream even that was awesome.
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Bru:Thanks a lot for your efforts once again πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Well let me get an army for Mumbai yatra again πŸ˜†...😳

Jyo..thank u for all ur efforts πŸ˜³ i was waiting for a lovely article written by a lovely G.Ganguly😳 on Geet 
geetfangeet thumbnail
@sanju i too loved all points beautifull :-)Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Jyo  in one of the dens you said that you & your army are planning to meet ajit thakur the head of Life OK to know the chances of a season 2 so any luck there
& thanks for your efforts of saving geet & leading the campaign of geet season 2
Edited by Priya291188 - 12 years ago
loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
jyoti  di im in london is there anything that i can do i seriously want a geet season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My 15 reasons for liking GHSP

1. Acting
2. Expressions
3. The Look of the series includes lights, camera, creative set up, look of the actors
4. Direction
5. Initial story
6. Execution
7. Characterisation
8. Casting excellence
9. Chemistry
10. Chemistry
11. Chemistry
12. Chemistry
13. Chemistry
14. Chemistry
15. Chemistry

hehehehe

@Jyo - imp question... will our GF be archived now??? i wanna copy and save lot of dens... can Vijay allow us to keep GHSP forum active????
Edited by vivacious_gurl - 12 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo            please reply na...