Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Maaneet :A Journey that never ends (Page 3)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
What do I do to stop my tears? I feel like I am somehow holding on to something important but it is slipping away from my hands. I am loosing it and cannot do anything about it. This will remain a nightmare for me unless they start coming back again. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSlatekateLily201-richierich--Khush-sia221Samanalysejyoti06MishtyShonaroseinbloom

-Dimple- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dimple-
-Dimple-

Had made these avis from the SBS segment

Love
Dimple

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSLily201latekate-Khush-Samanalysesia221jyoti06Soapoperasrfunroseinbloombahi.shaliSecretKhabri420

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

My thoughts. I do not have heart to watch episode so no analysis. I wish ki waqt tham jaata ya aisa miracle ho jaata ki maneet ruk jaate

I never got attached to any show in my life like I am to geet. Do not know what and why it is but it feels very close to my heart, today last episode make me feel  as if some one very near and dear to me going away. But I will  make the same near and dear to come back in my life i.e. my maanet.  They have to come back as lead pair  on the screen and I will go to any extent for it. I mean it. I will give my best and maximum effort to make it happen.  May be today we are watching last episode of Geet. PH is sure happy about it but in my views  FAN power has won. PH tried since march to shut down the show, they tried their best to spoil and kill the show starting from making devil as saint, but they were unsuccessful. Yes agree show is ending but show is not ending because TRP was down it is ending because of thr REVAMPING. There fore WE FAN STILL HAVE upper hand. WE have defeated PH in their own game. So guys HALLA BOL and keep on fighting. Have your fighting cap on and jai bajrangbali bolte hue lage raho.

This is consumer era and WE are NOT GOING TO GIVE UP at any cost.  We will make sure we get lead pair back on the screen

DUNIYA JHUKTI HAI JHUKAANE VAALA CHAAHIYE

BHAGWAAN BHI PIGHAL JAATA HAI BHAKTI KE AAGE

PATHAR MEIN BHI AATMA JAAGTI HAI KOSHIHO KE SAAMNE

PHIR YE CHANNEL KYA CHEEZ HAI??

humko aise viase na samjhe

hum woh log hai jo, jaha LAATH maare vahaa paani nikaal sakte hai.

channel better not underestimate FAn ka power

Now  a little reality check about why having after such wonderful fan base, excellent actors as lead pair and talented director, skilled dialogue writer why we have to fight for our beloved show.

ONLY and only PH is responsible for it.  They had an opportunity to cash with lead and fan base  lekin they had lost it. The truth is they never wanted to go for it. They put their energy to insult and hurt fans or calling them demanding, they wasted their energy to shut down the show by getting Moron Mahesh Pig head Pandey in the show.Only them are  responsible for the mess and are totally liable to end the geet. 

I will not blame the channel, as for them popularity matter and If I own the 4 lion then I would jump on the mauka to get new show with skilled lead pair and strong fan base on revamped channel and would not go for V. I will support fan and not mock or insult them on geet FB page. anyways but it would be not them. They got what they wanted. I will never watch any of their show PERIOD As a matter of fact, Ph should rename their name4 Lions se 4 Snake

sach mein saanp hi hai dhoodh pilao phir bhi dasenge.

they basically have cut their own root.

pata hai na. sandle wood tree pe snake rahte hai aur usko hi khokla karte hai basically they cut who support them or shelter them yeh Ph bhi aise hi hai, so 4 sankes name fit them perfectly.

we fans put them on Top

they are what they are beacuse of fan and now they are insulting and hurting and throwing us like dhood mein padi makhii. Isliye  soco  baabaji unki kaise bhali kar sakte hai?? Nahi baabaji itne insensitive ho hi nahi sakte, baabji unlogo ki Kabhi BHALI kar hi nahi sakte. Hai na babaji.

Life okay without GC/DD no way how life could be oky with out them so forget about it.

abput 4 snake, I want SHOW but I do not want 4 snake as PH.  so unka toh koi bhi show mein dekhne se rahi.

they are most unreliable, unfaithful, not trustworthy, unprofessional, unethical PH on the Mercury, venus, earth, mars, Jupiter, slattern,  Uranus,Neptune ,pluto Sun and Moon.

I am strong believer of the KARMA. 4 snakes ke KARMA will come back to them. I also believe dua se jyaada baddua asar karti hai.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSlatekateLily201kiran99-Khush-Samanalysesia221jyoti06shaliSoapoperasrfunanji-mira

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

What do I do to stop my tears? I feel like I am somehow holding on to something important but it is slipping away from my hands. I am loosing it and cannot do anything about it. This will remain a nightmare for me unless they start coming back again. 
priti to me it feel like zindagi ruk gayi kuch kho gaya life mein

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201latekate-Khush--richierich-SamanalyseSoapoperasrfunshali

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Somebody tells me, ke main kya karo? Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201latekate-Khush--richierich-Samanalysejyoti06shaliSoapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
@Apri - Ab se har raat mein sooungi kaise? How the hell will i sleep? This moment will play in my nightmares for a really long time. Cry

TRULYOURSPriya204latekateLily201-richierich-Samanalysesia221

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

@Apri - Ab se har raat mein sooungi kaise? How the hell will i sleep? This moment will play in my nightmares for a really long time. Cry
that is why i did not watch
i knew it will haunt me like anything
d*** meri haalat toh yeh hai ki I do not even have guts to watch maneet old scene

TRULYOURSlatekateLily201Priya204Samanalysesia221Soapoperasrfun

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

After watching the episode I m feeling numb right now ...Feeling as if someone is separating my heart from my body ...Everytime I watch a romantc episode ,I go in swarglok , today also I feel like going in swarglok and staying there forever with my Maaaneet CryCryCry...

Right from the starting scene today ,they made us all emotional when Maaneet hugged each other and started reliving those golden moments in their life and those flashes shown to us made me cry in frustation just asking one question to star one and 4Lions "WHY WHY WHY" CryCryCryCry ;I could see GC-DD actually feeling nostalgic in this scene while remembering those golden days of their journey CryCry

Once again Barry stood out with his dialogues today as he dint use the cliched dialogue of "Mein maa banne wali hoon" for Geet but used a more classy way of making Geet say that a new happiness is coming in their life and his dreams r finally coming true with him becoming a papa and she becoming a mommy ClapClapClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Loved the way Geet gave this good news to MSK and loved the way MSK lovingly holds his cheeks and tries to sink in the happiness he got ...Very natural realistic reaction shown here and not the typical filmy ones ClapClapClap

Maaneet giving the good news to family and then Preeto demanding gifts from MSK was also a good scene Embarrassed..

The hospital scene made me cry my heart out as I feel someone is just snatching away my baby forever CryCryCry;I could see DD had a lump in her throat while crying and even GC was trying hard to control his emotions and act but well their tears ,their emotions looked all very real CryCryCry ;They both were celebrating the new life which they were holding in their hands but in reality both their hearts were crying loud from inside with the pain of its ending CryCry ;When MSK takes the baby in his hand and Geet in his arms,it looked as if Maaneet's relationship and journey has just begun CryCry ;

Even Maaneet in each other's arms confesses that this is a new start to their relationship and they will always keep this love alive forever ...its like almost hinting the viewers that we will come back soon if u keep our love alive CryCryCry ;Dialogues by Barry clearly indicates that Maaneet r not yet ready to finish their journey but they want to make a new start from here on CryCry...They want to keep the journey going ...but well something r not in their hands as well CryCry...

Hats off to GC and DD for making the hospital scene look so real ...one can clearly say that its not acting but the real emotions both r going through since they knows its the last shot CryCryCry...

I hv nothing more to say and I will keep fighting for Maaneet and Gurti who themselves dont want their journey to end so soon Cry

Episode Rating:10/10..Flawless touching Episode ...GC-DD ,Barry-Sundeep ...Take a Bow StarStarStarStarStar

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSPriya204Lily201latekate-Khush-Samanalysesia221MishtyShonasuj01Viji79Soapoperasrfunroseinbloomshalimd410Meetu_Anuanji-mira

Go to top