Devils Den:Maaneet :A Journey that never ends - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
@Bru

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Udi called me and gave the details😳...

and yes...Mumbai fans have to help us out now😭
Gathering my thoughts, I am ready for my top 10 Maaneet moments/aspects!

1. Entry of MSK:

Could he have entered in any other way? NO!

Because MSK is unique. Others may try to be like him (you know who I meanπŸ˜‰) but none can be him. The sheer arrogance that gleamed of him and the way the water was dripping over his body...well that was the day women all across the world fell in love!

It was a historic moment...the meeting of two souls who were from that moment on bound together in eternity!

2.Kurbaan hua, Behne de and Where is the party tonight:

We watched as Maan tried to fight his emotions but failed epically. Against his wishes and inclinations, MSK had fallen in love with the most unlikely person.

The hugs that melted us as well as them two. We saw them finally come closer, unable for that moment to fight their emotions.

Kurbaan Hua changed everything...the sheer passion was breathtaking...the way those two looked at each other was devastating.

And that song was never the same!

3. Kehna hi kya and Teri Dewaani:

Geet Handa...the woman who was fighting the whole world and trying to look after her unborn child finally faces up to her feelings for her enigmatic boss. The desperation and bittersweet feelings she was experiencing had all of us touched. To love a man when she was carrying anothers child and when she had promised for her individuality was one of the major turning points of the story.

4. Fake Fiance and Roop Tera:

OMG! That scene is one of the hottest scenes!

Both looked amazing...and the dialogues!

We all grinned like Maniacs when she said yes (to his statement that she loves him) and we all were angry like Maan when she changed its meeaning. But how could we stay mad when Maan picks her up and carries her. Dadima probably understood our excitment!πŸ˜†

And Roop Tera Mastana?

Well when Geet fell on the bed...I wanted them to stay on the bed!πŸ˜†
The fire burning infront of them was so weak in contrast to the tangible passion between the two.

And MSK proved again why we loved him, by giving her more space to understand their feelings!

5. Pee lon and Confession scene:

MSK uses all his powers (and they were undeniable☺️) to get his love to express her love but alas fate was cruel.  They were both in pain; one feeling betrayed while the other is helpless.

And when Geet gathers the courage to tell him her story, we all cried with her. Such pain in loving him and yet not being able to move forward with their love was heartwrenching!

6. The  date and Jaccuzzi scene:

Their conversation in the forest had to be one of the most beautiful ones in TV. Her hesitation but unavoidable love with his unbending love was beautiful to watch.

She feels unworthy and he says she is the puriest thing for him. And impossibly we fell more in love😳

I won't write anything about the Jaccuzzi scene except it was one of the sweetest scenes. The closeness of the two and the sheer passion stole my breath. And we all wanted Maan to test Geet's himmat ever since thenπŸ˜‰

7. Ultrasound:

That single drop of tear down his eyes made our eyes water. It was the most poignant scene that she was staring at his face instead of the US screen...And finally the three words come out.

It betrayed all cliches...it created a new bench mark for saying I love you.

8. Whole wedding segment:

Their and our dreams came true.
He made her his and she made him hers.

We all rejoiced that finally they were married and none could question their relationship.

The suhaag raat was beautiful despite being incompplete. Even an incomplete suhaag raat was worth more than anything anyone else could do!😳

9. Miscarriage:

I cried...they cried...
"Maan mera baby waapas la do"

It changed the whole story.

10. The letter:

MSK does everything perfectly, so no surprise he wrote the perfect letter.

And we all melted all over again.

And finally the last episode.
Maaneet have created a symbol of their love and that can only stregnthen their love.

But the best way to summarise my post is below:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvWZV1-0P3w&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by richa23

@ Sam y'day we were talking about maan's memory back and times when we expected some flashes. Actually I didn't like The ML track bcz It was already shown in so many shows and movies .OK when they went to that track every body wanted it to come back in a stereotype way like in most KEKTA shows but I wanted his memory backbut in unique GHSP style . Y'day while giving my points I also refered to uniqueness and Y'day after watching the episode I really felt satisfied, How they justified in a unique style MLis not all a question maan can feel those moments how sweet they were while geet remembering her journey starting withhow she hated to see that man,how she could never stand a man became his life,how situations brought them together time and again even when they fall apart thinking they will never meet.How they realised they cannot live without each other. The whole episode was so  well executed. WOW.
  Actually I was feeling bad that they didn't mention the taveez any where and I desperately wanted to mention once and they did it. Bow to berry for wonderful dialigue saying
'GEET AUR MAAN EK HI TAVEEZ KE DO CHERE HAIN AND GEET SAYSAUR USS TAVEEZ KI GAANTH BABAJI NE BANDHI HAI."

i agree with you . even i didnt want maans memory to come back and i was so happy that they did mention about taveez in the end...
Originally posted by TRULYOURS

DREAMS DO COME TRUE " SAPNE BHI SACH HOTE HAIN"  this is what geet wanted everyone to believe . this is the message that was shown while maaneet got married and it stood true to its words. now we fans dream of maaneet coming together either in season two or as a new show lead . now its upto star channel and the ph to make it our dream come true since thats what exactly they told us and we believed them. will they follow what they preach is yet to be seen...

@ all: hi

Well said ..thats our mantra... that we got from our own show... Sapne bhi sach hote hain..
n as someone else had said once... 'sapne unhi ke sach hote hain... jinme sapne dekhne ki himmat ho... n we all hv dreamt the dream of .. ghsp season 2 n inshallah .. it will come true!'

@all -- hiya once again... 
mumbai...
good me is sending my sis...
who is there on holiday...
first let me blackmail her to give up her holiday for a day...
@ armu: keeping my fingers cross ( like how drashti says) and lets hope that our dreams will come true as well...
@Sanjana: I LOVED your ten points! Fabulous! The whole story just flashed before my eyes. 😍
 OMG sanju thanks for that talli scene video,U &DD really Made me cry now after watching it. Wow what an acting DD. Gr8 expressions GC. I liked all Ur ten points.
Guys I watched all the repeats Y'day 9.30,11.00,1.30, early morning,9.30 morning repeat and now i will watch 8 to 10.30. Phir kal nahi ayega na..😭@bru Iam all right. My hand is ok now. Little pain while lifting something heavy.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
@Sanjana:All your points got me out of stalking ...😍😍😍😍😍...gosh this is so painful 😭😭😭😭...I dont think anyone ever can recreate this magic of Maaneet πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
@Bru:Thanks a lot for your efforts once again πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Well let me get an army for Mumbai yatra again πŸ˜†...😳