Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay...finally I am calm enough to give my take on the episode...finally!

From the start to the end I loved it!

It was Maaneet all the way...from when Geet talked about the culmination of their dreams to when Maan says that their love story will live on forever.

It was the small details that made the episode brilliant...the radiant smiles as Geet told Maan about the pregnany that slowly became bittersweet as she recollected their past. The way Maan regreted forgetting their past but both understood that there could have been no bigger proof of their love than the fact they are still together despite one of them forgetting the journey of their love.

His arms were around her for nearly the whole episode...he is her pillar and she is his dream. The stregnth in their relationship lies in the fact that there is no room for anyone else, unless its their shadow or the creation of their love.

The last scene...well I am sure there wasn't a single dry eye here today.
It was all that we wanted; a conversation where half the words don't need to be said because it's in their eyes.

They way he held her was so natural, the looks in their eyes was as if they were the parents and finally the forhead kiss. Who felt that it was truly filled withe affection and gratitude? The perfect kiss for this scenario!

DD improvising with the baby's feet was so natural...it truly felt like we were seeing something private and pure...

And finally the last dialogues from Maan...I can't even say anything about it except it was perfect! Just perfect! Barry take a bow!πŸ‘

Gurti...you are amazing. Everytime I see you two together, I just want more. Maaneet can never end because, as you said, they have become the epitome of love. None can match it, yet anything less feels like a facade.

Edited by maan-ki-sanjana - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Mila: Thanks! I did those translations for Faria who wanted them for a slideshow which I hope she is still making eventually, though it didn't work out at the moment thanks to problems with her computer. I had lots of fun reliving those moments in a different way, trying to make the dialogues sound half as good in English as they do in Hindi.

@Z and Lily: Everybody in my family loves cooking! I have only one younger brother and he bakes, cookies and cupcakes and brownies...😍

@Sanjana:

The way Maan regreted forgetting their past but both understood that there could have been no bigger proof of their love than the fact they are still together despite one of them forgetting the journey of their love.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You articulated brilliantly what I felt about that scene and have been unsuccessfully trying to communicate since yesterday!

πŸ‘πŸ‘Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sanju .. wonderful take and I loved Maan's kiss to Geet .. it was as if he was thanking her for being with him .. loving him .. standing by him .. and gifting him this bundle of joy .. because as he said.. after this he really doesn't want anything else from life <3

Z
Samanalyse thumbnail
OMG! πŸ˜•

There won't be any CM on our forum from Monday! 😭

I have gotten so used to hitting it every time I refresh the page!

EEK! Painful realisation. 😭
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WHAT!? REALLY!? CRAP!

Z
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@Z and Samanya:

I was thinking the same thing!

No hitting the meter!

No waiting for the rankings! (Which is totally rigged if we didn't get the top spot last week...I mean come on we are by far the most active forum!)

And finally...no waiting for the episodes...

Oh there I go again!😭
Samanalyse thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

WHAT!? REALLY!? CRAP!

Well, the CM shows the rating of shows week to week and you can't rate a show that is not on air on the same rubric...so yeah. 😭

Oh well, it's hardly the worst thing but it will hurt not to see Geet in the rankings after next week.
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@all- Seems like we'll get an SBS segment on DD's performance for SPA,London😊

@Samana- Really!!?? I'll miss that too -one by one things we've been attached to are going away😭
Samanalyse thumbnail
Woah! SBS is like TOTALLY obsessed with our leads! 😲

Wasn't SPA a hundred years ago? Why a segment now? Or are they telecasting the awards soon so they are doing a segment?
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok we'll get on stage rehearsals shortly of DD & other Star's show performers πŸ˜Š
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago