Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Maaneet :A Journey that never ends - Page 32

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
BUJJU 🤣

MOTI MOOMBATTI 🤣

Man oh man oh man ... ok we have to make a Chornicles of Baby Singh Khurana after tomorrow.. SEEERIOUSLY! 🤣

Z

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Z- I was purposefully ignoring pasta - every time I see MSK eating pasta -I get into drooling mode myself & envy his skills at cooking one himself😆

But yup-in that scenario Geet would soon team up with Adi sir to start a whole new segment in the family business that is "Khurana eateries & beverages"-obviously to be rid of problems in home turf😆

@Samana &Z - Wow!! I can actually visualize that - and BSK being tired of grilling workouts with papa dearest's imbibing "workout & martial arts education".

Ultimately he'll write an autobiagraphy over the "Side-effects of carrying Khurana legacy" and commend blessings of a Punjabi kudi as mommy who'll secretively feed parathas  -though poor boy had to work it off to become lean & muscled to match papa's standards😆
Lily201 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

BUJJU 🤣

MOTI MOOMBATTI 🤣

Man oh man oh man ... ok we have to make a Chornicles of Baby Singh Khurana after tomorrow.. SEEERIOUSLY! 🤣

Okay - I think "Chronicles of BSK" is a better name for Jr Maan's diary in childhood😆

Z

mila1 thumbnail
Hello Devils😭🤗

I'm appalled, hurt n feel cheated. I thought the show would end on 16th Dec n prepared for that. Yesterday when I sat to watch the epi I didn't realize that this is the last epi. But after watching for some time I realized this was it!! Did we deserve this? Did GHSP deserve this? Did Maaneet deserve this? Did Gurti deserve this? NO. The channel PH let u all down. The cannel didn't have the dignity to announce the last date of airing or didn't even bother to fill the 5 days a week quota. They showed how mean they can get. But I must thank them n the PH for giving us GHSP. I also curse them for leaving it midway. But the fans n Gurti never left it. We r proud to be Geetiaans, Maaneetiaans n Gurtiaans. I'm proud to be a part of Maaneet's journey from almost beginning to end. I've never been in love. I always envied those who were in love. I wondered I does it feel to be actually in love? Gosh I'll never know! But then Maaneet came into my life n being with them in their beautiful journey feeling with them the great love they feel for eachother now I know what love is n how it feels! Thank u Maaneet for teaching what love really is thank u. I must also thank Swati Pandey for creating the most beautiful characters of Maan n Geet n, Neol for giving them life on screen, Gurti for acting so well that their characters became real to us, Barry for his marvelous dialogues and all those who made GHSP possible. We the fans r grateful to u guys all.

EPISODE TAkE:

MSK was saying I cant see anything here n was about to turn then he saw something coverd in white sheets he unveiled it. It was a baby cradle. He sat beside it n looked at it with joy. Geet came n saw him sitting she had tears in her eyes. She called Maan he smiled n went to her. She said Maan the dream u hv seen is coming true. There is going to be a little baby in our lives. Who will call u papa n me momma. He asked r u telling the truth? She replied YES (I thought that was quick she conceived n knows about it overnight then I thought mabyb it's the result ob the beautiful shadow CON). Maan said u r going to fulfill my dream both of us understand eachother without saying anything. I don't want anything else in life. Geet said I never thought the person I fought with on our first meeting would become my life one day. He'd become my heart then sweetheart. All the beautiful flashbacks of their beautiful past started appearing in her mind. In HP when she threw the land papers on hi s face or when he saved her from waters, hum tum incident, in KM when they fell on the sofa the days Maan was trying to make her confess, Maaneet first romantic hug behne de, Kurban Hua.., their marriage, consummation, the fall n catch before the office party, first time they met in his cabin he was lost in her eyes…Hyaaee😳. She continued we r like do jism ek jaan. Maan said I don't remember those moments but if my present is so beautiful than the past must hv been too beautiful…When he said this I was heartbroken😭💔. For the past 2 days I hv been consoling myself that MSK remembered his past. But NO! Couldn't they just leave it that way without saying anything. I would've assumed he remembered his past n that would've make me happy. It's a cruel thing they did wiping his memory off never let him remember that. It will always hurt me. He continued u hv never lost courage to fight the toughest situations or deal with my ML. She replied how can I lose courage when my GOD is in front of me! He said nobody can separate us now Maan n Geet r two sides of a taweez. Geet replied my babaji tied the knot of that taweez. Downstairs Maaneet came together to tell the jokers the good news MSK said there's going to be a little baby in this house. Everyone was happy. Preeto wanted a diamond necklace. They never let go any chance to sponge MSK. I really missed dadi here her grandson was going to hv a baby she was becoming a great grand mother yet she wasn't there only jokers were present. 7 months later. A caring Maan gently took her to the sofa n told sit down Geet otherwise u'll be tired. Nandu brought milk but Geet was refusing to drink it she said mera mann kachha ho jata hain. He replied if not for the baby she shd drink for the baby. 2 months later HOSPITAL An anxious MSK was waiting outside the OT. Adi sir was there. Jokers were there too. The Dr came n congratulated MSK he told him u hv a son! Maan eagerly asks how is Geet? Oh he loves her so!! The Dr said she's fine n wants to see u first. Adi Sir was teary eyed. He congratulated Maan Sir. Everyone congratulated the new father. We heard for the last time the beautiful geeky smile of Adi. MSK rushed to the cabin. He saw Geet carrying the baby in her arms. He wiped his tears. He sat beside her n looked at his baby. The baby is so beautiful. She gives the baby to him. Oh BSK is in MSK's strong arms. She said he's the symbol of our love. He said I didn't know what happiness was but my luck gifted me u n filled my life with joy. I'm so happy that I don't know how to collect myself. The baby kicked his tiny foot in the air Awww he'll do Thi-Chi like papa! Geet smiled n kissed his tiny foot. MSK kissed her forehead n then kissed her baby on the head oh..it looked so divine n beautiful. He said Geeth I always thought u n I will always be together n the only sound will be the sound of our heartbeats! But now I want between our heartbeats this tiny heart will be beating. Geet said our love our relationship will never end it will always be there. Our baby will take it forward. Our home will be filled with happiness forever. MSK closed his eyes n placed his face on her face she was in tears he said YES our love will remain forever it will be an example for all the lovers. As long as lovers r in this world Maan n Geets name will be forever on there lips! In the last 4 minutes I was pressing my lips so herd so that I don't end up crying in front of my mom😭. But after I left the room I was in tears😭. I am in tears as I am typing😭. I always enjoyed giving my take never imagined it would be so hard n difficult. I LOVE U MAAN. I LOVE U GEET. I LOVE U MAANEET. U WILL FOREVER REMAIN IN MILA'S HEART❤️.

PS:Gurmeet, drasti n Praneet acted really well⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ their sorrows were clearly visible😭. These 3 were part of this wonderful show from beginning. There shdnt be any mention of  the vampire wedding in last epi😡

mila1 thumbnail
@Samana,Lily,Anu n all:🤗

@mali🤗🤗🤗

@Zahra:Happy Bday🤗

All give mila a hug she needs it😆
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
there's nvr an end to GHSP! long live MAANEET! Edited by arul01 - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Mila: HUGS! 🤗🤗🤗

I loved your take and I so sorry you weren't prepared for this to be the last episode. 😭

But if it is any consolation they will be Maaneet at the wedding tonight as well so you will get one last dose as we all will.

I have to say it was kind of surreal reading your take with so few emoticons! But I guess we are all a bit numb right now!

Aw...BSK doing tai chi! That must have been exactly what it was. He is getting ready for his training.

And by the last episode I have learned not to break my head over a dialogue I didn't get until you come because you explain them all so beautifully! I was wondering what the taveez was all about and I guess it was Barry's nod to the taveez that was never mentioned. I wish they had had Geet hold it when Maan said that and when she said her line about the thread! It would have closed one more loop so simply but at least it was acknowledged, if indirectly.

I was upset about the ML too but do read my take for how my mind was changed. Also we discussed it a few pages back. I have made my peace thanks to that rationale and I hope it helps for you too!
Lily201 thumbnail
@Mila- It was a lovely piece of writing-it feels like the entire epi with its tear-jerker moments are flashing again before me & I can again feel myself going numb -half happy at such beautiful occassion of baby's birth lighting Maaneet's life & half pained that this is the last I'll see of them
Lily201 thumbnail
@Samana- It could also be our future big Bujju was sticking his foot out to his mommy telling -"I'm on your side and will eat your parathas- but save me from papa's gruelling tai-chi"😆 Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hugs Mila nd thankyou <3 Your last take on a GHSP episode and it was beautiful! Loved it <3

Lily: OMG I love pasta and have equal fun making it! :P Haha I am loving your BSK scenarios .. seriously the Chronicles should happen..they're so fun! =D

Z