Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Maaneet :A Journey that never ends - Page 31

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Lily flower buddy THANKYOU! Sammy you too!! ❀️
OMG Lily the Baby .. when its feet came up .. and peeked out of his clothes.. those TINY FEET OMG!! <3 And then when the baby made noise I was like awww

Z

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sammy, Malli, Z

I dod not feel bad for no Memory coming back

but from what i read...they did show MSk telling geet in a lovely voice that if their persent is so beautiful than the phase where they fell in love should have been the most paious and beautiful moments of their life...

He did say that he does no remember that..but they will start a new journy all together ... new journy with new love and togetherness...

and yes I HATE SBB

they are asking us to get back is it??? what is their new status pointing at??

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Even i felt tat was d uniqueness of d show...ML happens matlab memory wwaapas nahi aata nd somewere i think cvs justified tat...

nd bay khurnaa ka naam : Prem singh Khurana :) PSK :) πŸ€—

*prem means love na* 
ainaGURTI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Lily flower buddy THANKYOU! Sammy you too!! ❀️

OMG Lily the Baby .. when its feet came up .. and peeked out of his clothes.. those TINY FEET OMG!! <3 And then when the baby made noise I was like awww

Z

nd haan my MT too is urdu πŸ˜³  wish MSk keeps a Urdu baby name...some giid sufiyana naam! πŸ˜­
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Z: I totally agree with the memory thing and nobody is more surprised by that than me! I thought I was desperate to have it back at any cost but what my mom said really put that into perspective. I too would like to think that he remembers one day, because we all know the memories are there in his subconscious, buried deep down somewhere. What is more important is that their love survived just about the worst thing that could happen to it and rose triumphant from the ashes!

Maan may not remember the moments yet, but the essence and the feeling he feels because his brain may not remember but his heart and his soul sure do!

Oh and I thought of a name!

Mishal (It's the Persian version of the word misaal, I think, which I Maan uses to describe their story in that dialogue that touches my soul!)

Whaddya think?

And yes, I was looking up baby names. πŸ˜›

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Z- I have to get this scene out of my head-I've been laughing at it for so long ever since a brainwave hit my head,ok here goes (assuming both MSK & BSK have inherited the love for black coffee )

Both MSK & BSK are waiting for Geet at breakfast table and suddenly both call out:

MSK- Geet meri black coffee

BSK- Mommy no first meri  black coffee *pouts*

Geet- In the age of being a "complan boy" this child has already started giving me double trouble -asking for as much coffee as his father.

Maybe we should start a side business -of a black coffee in Khurana industriesπŸ˜›
roseinbloom thumbnail
Mila: really? And yes totally I want them to give him an Urdu name :D

Sammy: Oh of course you went and searched for names! πŸ˜† OMG Mishal sounds beautiful .. and its persian ? Really? Wowww.. Well I do have ancestors from Iran where they speak Persian so I'll take it!

So Mishal .. any other names anyone :P ?

Lily: GOSHDARNIT! That is a freaking hilarious scene and I can totally imagine it! ROFL at the side business.. I think so too! That and PASTA! 🀣

Z
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Lily: I LOVED your scenario! 🀣

Khurana Coffee Works will now take form in Season 2, I assume?

I keep thinking that Geet is going to overfeed the kid with makhan-walla paratha and dahi and the kid is going to podgy and adorable, with Maan constantly trying to get him to exercise and him doing one lap and then running to Geet to get fed more. πŸ˜†

This is when he is a baby though, like under 15. Eventually, he will build dole shole like Maan but his childhood will be full of eating and elbow dimples!

roseinbloom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Lily: I LOVED your scenario! 🀣

Khurana Coffee Works will now take form in Season 2, I assume?

I keep thinking that Geet is going to overfeed the kid with makhan-walla paratha and dahi and the kid is going to podgy and adorable, with Maan constantly trying to get him to exercise and him doing one lap and then running to Geet to get fed more. πŸ˜†

This is when he is a baby though, like under 15. Eventually, he will build dole shole like Maan but his childhood will be full of eating and elbow dimples!

OMG OMG HAHAHAHA ROFL like "Mammaaa .. Papa is making me do Tai-Chi again .. SAVE.ME!" πŸ˜†

Z
Samanalyse thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

OMG OMG HAHAHAHA 🀣 like "Mammaaa .. Papa is making me do Tai-Chi again .. SAVE.ME!" πŸ˜†

Z

Exactly. And Geet will be all

"Ye Maan bhi na! Kitne satate hain mere bujju (or some equally ridiculous nick name) ko!"

And Maan will be all

"Geet, agar tum moti mombatti ho...to YE kya hain?" 😲🀣