Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Mali- Yup we need a juniour MSK who'd carry on the legacy of Maan's tai-chi,black coffee etc😎

I mean there might be gals out there -whose card is off the deck with Maan finding his soul mate in Geet-so next generation of gals need a hero to worship -right??πŸ˜†

Though even I wanted it to be a cute lil girl-the baby looked like a girl too😳

@Samana- Yup,moi felt that baby was paying tribute to Maaneet's love by lifting his/her feet in Geet's direction & Geet couldn't help kissing those wee lil feets-awww😳

Really Maaneet felt so conjoined  in their love,happiness and a new feeling of a new responsibility -a real living being to carry their journey forwards-I was so stuck in that scene it felt impossible to remove it away from my eyes
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BTW! BSK has got to be the most golu molu CUTEST goshdarnit pinch-his-cheeks cute .. I felt like hugging him SO SO TIGHT! AHHH!! Maaneet are adorable enough that their Junior MSK had to be doubly adorable!!!

And... I LOVED the entire last scene ..though my tears were blocking half my vision..

Geet kissing BSKs for3head .. <3

BSKs cute sa face <3

Maan entering and tearing up <3

Maan coming and hugging Geet tight <3

Maaneet staring at BSK <3

Maan holding BSK <3 Proud Daddy <3

BSKs feet going up and Geet kissing his feet <3

Geet doing ishaara of how chotu sa he is <3 (his feet were mega adorable!)

MSKs forehead kiss for Geet .. such love and care in that kiss <3

and then the most epic conversation to take place in the history of conversations <3

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Z ur Bday wil bring us  Good news...i have a feeling...dnt Cry DEar,,,,,*HUGS* have a lovely day *haapy Bday*πŸ€—

kajal thanks for coming out of stalker mode me is mali *naam to suna hi hoga*🀣

nd haan lily Z tat Aaahh tone is my weakness...πŸ₯Ί  wen all d FB were coming my eyes were RED boiling...i couldnt even see it was crying like hell...Gawd am so WEAK for Gurti... πŸ˜­

guys can u believe ve put my mob on silent frm last night..my ringtone is mahi nd i cant bear hearing it now...*i feel i cant hear it over* πŸ₯Ί

its pricking me hard so much *but we all wil FIGHT* πŸ‘πŸΌ
ainaGURTI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

BTW! BSK has got to be the most golu molu CUTEST goshdarnit pinch-his-cheeks cute .. I felt like hugging him SO SO TIGHT! AHHH!! Maaneet are adorable enough that their Junior MSK had to be doubly adorable!!!

And... I LOVED the entire last scene ..though my tears were blocking half my vision.. *same pinch*

Geet kissing BSKs for3head .. <3

BSKs cute sa face <3

Maan entering and tearing up <3

Maan coming and hugging Geet tight <3

Maaneet staring at BSK <3

Maan holding BSK <3 Proud Daddy <3

BSKs feet going up and Geet kissing his feet <3

Geet doing ishaara of how chotu sa he is <3 (his feet were mega adorable!) *i cried Like MAD tat chootu scene i cant i cant i cant...its d best scene in my life* 

MSKs forehead kiss for Geet .. such love and care in that kiss <3

and then the most epic conversation to take place in the history of conversations <3 

Z

maanluvsgeet thumbnail

awesome posts all of u.

Maaneet will always be the epitome of love n GHSP will be an epic of love.

love u all.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Z: Aw you share BSK's birthday! Lucky you!

As for the name, it needs to be something strong, beautiful, graceful and simple, just like his parents' relationship. And no corny Maneet, ha, please!

I would actually probably choose an Urdu name because of the quiet, poetic beauty and the spiritual guidance Maan has always got almost exclusively from dargahs, as well as Teri Deewani, of course...

...and I just love Urdu! 😳

Lily201 thumbnail
@Z- You said  it-there's no better way to describe the feeling that music fills us with -it just goes with the "epic-ness" of Maaneet and you know what everytime I listen to it -all those ups and downs in their journey go in flashback mode -with one common thing though-
it always has to start with Maan rescuing Geet from river and the crescendo "ahhh"  just has to end with KH's final lift.
roseinbloom thumbnail
Aww Mali *hugsss* .. and thankyouuu for the wishes πŸ€— and haan I wish my bday brings good news for all <3 :P

Btw naming ceremony for BSK ? I can't think of a perfect name .. considering I'd been thinking it'd be a girl but surprise its Junior MSK instead .. MSK will get right to teaching him all forms of Tai-Chi/Boxing 😎 and getting him addicted to the best beverage on the planet -- BLACK COFFEE πŸ˜†

Sammy: I agree with your mom!! The fact that they kept the ML unique by showing the reality of life -- that people sometimes just do not remember -- is what keeps GHSP unique!! I'd much rather believe that in the future MSK remembers than have an illogical moment where he just happens to have a lightbulb go off in his head.. yknow what I mean? I love that it was kept unique that way and the sheer fact that even after ML these two ended up falling in love makes Maaneet worlds apart from others <3

Z
Lily201 thumbnail
Moi flower buddy-my "bagicha-mate" - wish you many,many Happy returns of the day!!

*Virtually drops confetti,sprinkles glitters and wave streamers*

Have a rocking b'day bash & a fab year ahead!!πŸ₯³

And seems like BSK's fate is "connected" with you nowπŸ˜†

Awww but couldn't help getting over admiring baby scrunching up nose and wiggling his feet
roseinbloom thumbnail
Sammy yes I do and I love that fact!! =D and you love Urdu too ? It's my mother tongue so you can imagine how I feel MSK speaking Urdu words <3 *swoon*

Hmm so let's keep racking our brains for a name then :D That shall be our next assignment after the merger epi ..

Btw Geet with the pregnant belly looked freaking CUTE!!! And I could tell by DDs heavy voice that she'd been crying but still her nakhre and Maan telling her to drink was just what I wanted <3

Lily: Oh yes definitely... the ahhh starts with that epic lift in the river.. nothing beats that scene <3

Z