Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Malli Jaanu, Z dear, Smmy Dear, Lily Dear

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Z: C'MERE πŸ€—

We are all in this together and we will get through it!

All of us are feeling the same way right now and that in its own way is a minuscule comfort.

I started crying when she started narrating their story and they showed flashbacks. It didn't help that it was the first time I was seeing many of these scenes on my TV screen.

And then when Maan said that dialogue, "Mohabbat ho to sirf Maan aur Geet jaise", I started crying afresh for the precap itself because that dialogue just hit home for what this show is.

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Mali- If its any consolation atleast we can still share each other's grief and work together for a new beginning,a fresh start 😳

Man,but it still breaks my heart to see moi GHSP going away and like you said for the first time I didn't even cringe from A'sar Circus- that shows our love for Maaneet can & has surpassed all barriers.

Despite knowing each min was bringing us closer towards the end,I couldn't help rejoicing with Maaneet in their retrospecting their beautiful past -though Maan could feel its importance even though couldn't recollect the journey in its entirety & then... the baby -ohhho - I couldn't help feeling  happy for the cute lil angel though even while welcoming it -it had to go immediately😭

Lily201 thumbnail
@Samana- In that epi,it felt each dialogue -each scene-all those Maaneet moments -rung a big sound bell in our mind as if it told what we instinctively felt in words especially in the context with which Maaneet were leaving us with
kajalshah thumbnail
hiii

this is my first post in den ...

and its also on the last day of the show...

i m silent reader of this post from last one year...and of the eagle eye on fb from almost 15 months...

and finally after the last episode i have courage to say something...so is it the end or...
???????

god knows...but my journey with GHSP start at the episode when maan was searching somebody in the temple...on the day of geet's mrg...
and after then it never ends...at that time i was not knowing what is india forums...

gradually i start reading posts on fb...and then it was an excitement to read what people have felt about the episode...did they feel the same as me...????????

and thanks to jyoti06...i ve learnt many things  that i was never able to see before...everytime after the episode i was like...i want top read ur post...ur opinion about the episode...i will open the den...see ur post and then i will feel yes my one task for the day is over...and if ur post is delayed i feel something is not complete...

what are the things which made me fall for this show:

THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA ------- i cant explain in about the characters as u people can do ...but i fall in love with him ...

THE GEET  ------- bubbly, fun loving, simple, gorgeous, elegant, ambitious, bold ... i feel short of words to describe her charactrer...

Tai-chi sessions of maan...  work out was not shown with such inetnsity either in the bollywood or television...and we all love that...everytime self realization of maan made us feel...oh my gosh...

song sequences of the shows...

either is KURBAAN HUA...or BEHNE DE...or last TUM SAATH HO...

every song sequences was unique in their own way...thanks to our gr8 leads...thanks to their amazing chemistry...many shows are showing song sequences but we never felt so much connected...and in my case i enjoyed manneet song more that the real song be  kurbaan hua, pee loon, mahi, tumse he,  or tere mast mast do nain...even the original cast can not depict the emotions as wonderful as our manneet/gurti does...

the confession of love.....

whether it is a tent date...or a brilliant office meeting confession by geet in her elegant white looks...can we forget it ...never...

the letter by maan in amritasr...can we forget that uniqoe dove on maan's shoulder...the direction...the execution of that seen was amazing...i still feet goosebumps remembering that scene...

passion of maaneet...

starting from kurbaan hua to behne de to their first SR...kurta scene in Amritsar...the ludo scene...how can we forget jhumka scene in kahena hi kya...i ve never seen such amazing chemistry on television   and i m sure i will never see    for tht we need gurti again back with bang...

manneet understanding...

be it maan's acceptance of geet's first baby...or geet's understanding him in the BR tract...

symbolism of the show...

before reading posts here i was not aware that such things can be there in daily soap...
the water, dupatta, mirror all these are symbols of our maaneet and their love...

and last but not the least...that one drop of  tear in maan's eye while seeing the sonography of their baby... and the instant reaction of geet in form of i love u...have we vere seen the confession with so ease...so respect...

the list is endless...

but i feel this is not the end...manneet will be there in our hearts forever...

and i want to say sorry to all u people for being silent reader...

kajal

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I forgot to mention this yesterday but I loved when Geet said the baby would keep their love story alive and just then the baby spoke up!

I wonder if that was Sundeep's direction or the baby was just improvising...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Whatever it was, I found it so touching that the baby decided to make noise just at that moment as though already practicing to keep Maaneet's love story alive.

@Lily: I know! Everything felt doubly significant and poignant. And even though Maan never regained his memory, he could feel the essence of those moments through his rediscovered love for Geet. Maan and Geet's was an unlikely love story and, short of them dying, the worst thing that could happen was one of them forgetting their story entirely. That happened and their love and their soul-connection still triumphed and rose above, without Maan ever having to remember.

I will always imagine he remembers one day though. Because we all know the memories are there in his subconscious mind. One day he will rediscover them and they will mean more than ever.

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lilly...
πŸ€—

wen d Dr told baby boy... i felt a bit sad...i wanted Baby girl maan wanted baby girl... πŸ˜­

but then wen he took d baby i reliased d legacy of khurana need to go on..so a baby boy...πŸ˜†

but anjali had suggested wat if they could have got twins..tat would have been gr8!! ...*but we know our CVS ka potentiality na* πŸ€£

anyways d last sceen was too much for me...i jus cant takt it ta's over...but no its not...NEVER SAY NEVER was one DEN opened by Doodle...nd we promise we all wil fight nd bring them back... nd til tat day am not gng to watch TV... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Lily201 thumbnail
@Kajal- First of all welcome to the Den -even if its the last day -its awesome to reach out to all those GHSP-lovers ,our very own kindred people -with whom we share the bond of our love and much more-for this unique showπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for such a beautiful recapitualtion!!

Like you we all are hoping for a new beginning coz none can imitate or come near to the hold Maaneet has on us
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kajal: HELLO! :D Welcome to the Den .. loved that you shared your sentiments with us finally and please don't be sorry for being a silent reader! Be happy that you finally spoke .. all because of GHSP! =D

Sammy/Lily/Anu/Sanju/Mali: Gosh guys you are right we're all here for each other and that's the silver lining here.

Lily: You love that tune too!? EVERYTIME it starts.. that gut-wrenching AHHH .. I literally have to steady my heart because its so so SO powerful and soulful and just plain MAGIC. It goes so well with Maaneet and the EPICNESS of GHSP. I've never been so affected by BG tunes of any other show <3!!

Sanju: OMG I know we're all trying to console each other but tearing up ourselves!!

Sammy: That narration by Geet with the FBs <3 Nostalgia at a high and all I thought at that moment was "why is this ending?" :( ..

Btw what do you guys want Junior MSK to be named? Shall we have a naming ceremony =D ???

BSK shares my budday (15th) and Maaneet will dance on my bday too .. so I am happy :D

Z
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lily.aina,sam,Z,AnuπŸ€—Today atleast we will have glimpse of maaneet but from tomorrow I don't know how pathetic iam going to feel at 9.25.All these days My hand was not ok ,i managed wid my left hand typing to just be wid u people, i forgot my pain due to GHSP &den. Previously richa's  day started with studying books, playing longtennis &basketball and Iam a sitar player,I learned it from my mother but I took seriously and leaned from gurus from my 13th year. In between I left every thing due lack of time. Now slowly thinking to start everything and engage myself to get over this pain.But see Iam again back 😭to den.these days I was too much into my lappy  my mom thought I was seriously into my e-books preparing for some exams .😳  Not able to bear the pain just want to be wid u people.😭
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago