Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Sammy

Frakly i dont care what VIVAN COMMENTED...

GC too laughed at itπŸ˜†

My point is WHY SHOW GURTI THE MESSAGE WHERE SOME LAME PERSON IS THANKING FOR CLOSING THE SHOW?????

what will they think???? just a day over and here fans are thanking???

DD did not even smile at that comment and Vivans joke...

How much have she felt ???? no wonder she joked at the end and said GC will romance another girl and she will romance another Guy...and laughed...πŸ₯Ί
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Z,moi flower buddy- *Bear hug*- I tremble to even think a day without Maaneet,a day without GHSP,a day without all those discussions in Den😭
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

I am LITERALLY .. LITERALLY crying right now guys.. please .. do something to console me ..distract me.. anything ..

Z...

My dear πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Every Night has a day...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

We all are trying our level best to clear our wishes and points to media, Channel, PH and actors...asking them to get Geet season 2 or Get GurTI as a lead couple in a BRAND NEW SHOW...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Where there is will there is God and where there is God there is a wayπŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 12 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok mmy Bad luck as always got to wat  at 11 oly...πŸ’”

i love u maaneet...😍

JO u told na 10 poitns y we love maaneet...i have more than 11 can i write ?? πŸ˜­

i burst out horribly last night nd no one to CONsole me...is everthing over???😭

*mali never lets any stone unturned..i touch a task nd dnt come out til its over- ve touched d legacy of bringing back our maaneet on screen nd promise GUYS ll get them back we'll all FIGHT...πŸ€—

Bru y r u not replying to my msg ???😭

anu jaan r u too gng toda???πŸ‘πŸΌ

am waitin for positive news dearies❀️...CAnt believe am writing a post in D LAST DEN. πŸ₯Ί
roseinbloom thumbnail
Thankyou so much Lily and Anu πŸ€— I needed that ..

what did it for me was the last scene ... BUT .. I started bawling when Maan started talking and the most gut-wrenching BG tune started playing .. the "ahhh" if you know what I'm talkin about ... that did me in ..

Damn .. my breathing is shaky right now ..

Anu yes dear we will all fight fight fight for their return <3

Z
Lily201 thumbnail
@Anu- A comment right after that one was a one asking for season 2 and there were many ,I mean many comments genuinely that followed -that were emotional & sad to leave GHSP-DD even mentioned a one which said that a fan was tremendously happy for a joint interview

Vivz was commenting coz he was reading out messages along with DD & Vibz-and she only mentioned about "Maaneet"s & "Gurti"s mention & was pleasantly surprised at so many peepz liking ,commenting on page.

Even DD mock-wiped tears coz of that -there were many show related appreciative comment that discounted that basher's comment & Vivz might be 98% right in the reason of assessing that basher's motive for that too.

Later Gurti were looking studiously -which might be due to fan's season 2 demands before their laughing started-who knows??
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Malli

Today i have to look after the office... Dady has gone out of station, and i have kept my cell for charging...

I dont know what to do
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@Z:

Yaar how can I console you when I am crying as well!

Just saw the epi for the second time...and it broke my heart.

As you said, the moment the BG music started in the last scene I started to cry...brought back all the old memories...and today Gurti were outstanding (more so than they usually are, if that is possible)!

It was almost as if they let go of all the insecurities or barriers and for that moment WERE ACTUALLY Maaneet!

And now I need someone to console me! HELP!😭
ainaGURTI thumbnail
after d last add wen mahi mahi😭 came i was like this is d last mahi...

wen i saw d circus yday i didnt hate them cos i realised my love for gurti is more than my hatred for them so i ignored the,m...πŸ₯Ί

nd something really beautiful was maaneet baby i love u baby...wish they had named d baby :)πŸ₯Ί

something tat was truely amazing was not gettin maans memory back i think it s d way in real life...ppl loose memory it doesnt come back wen we want it to come back..i know a distant relative whose memory came back after 12 yrs..so may be i thought in one way not showin maan memory back meaning tat they didnt  always want to follow d rule of tellyworld...they did indeed do nd did real lifey things...πŸ€—

but maaneet baby scene...i have never crired like tat in my lifetime til now... πŸ˜­ nd yday every BG broke my heart into 100 pieces... 
Lily201 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Thankyou so much Lily and Anu πŸ€— I needed that ..

what did it for me was the last scene ... BUT .. I started bawling when Maan started talking and the most gut-wrenching BG tune started playing .. the "ahhh" if you know what I'm talkin about ... that did me in ..

That "ahhh" tune that played for 1st time the sec Maan brought Geet in his arms from drowning to that river till the time he brought her to the shore had a b-i-g impact at me falling for Maaneet.

Whenever that plays effect of scene double-triples,I get goosebumps-its tune personified for MG's love

Ok I can go on & on...

Damn .. my breathing is shaky right now ..

Anu yes dear we will all fight fight fight for their return <3

Z