nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Yogitha 🤗
Bru, Chak De👍🏼
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kay...so .. I've finally mustered up enough courage to go and watch the epi.

If I don't return I'm probably sobbing in a corner..

And I know I haven't un-res'd my spot on Page 1 yet .. maybe because I'm still trying to get over that gloomy feeling and racking through my brain to figure out how to start off my dedication-to-GHSP post... but I have lots to share so do watch out for that yaaron :P

Okii ... here we go! *opens Star Player with a heavy heart*

Z
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All the best for your Brij-esque storming of the office Bru! I hope you get some answers. We deserve that at the very least. 👍🏼

Anybody home?

EDIT: Good luck watching the episode Z! I will be here if you need to vent at the end or need a virtual shoulder to cry on. 😭

Not going to lie...I was a wreck after watching it. My mom was flabbergasted and didn't know what to do so I spared her, ran to my room and bawled me eyes out! 😕

So yeah, here if you need me. 😊
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
ME! About to go watch the epi .. wish me luck :(

Z
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sammy, Mk

I have not watched this weeks epis😭...KILL ME 🥺

I couldnot gather the courage to do so..

on top of that..all that old pics are making me NOSTALAGIC😳...

Also saw the SBS segment yesterday...

When Vivan read a dum persons post thanking for ending GEET DD never even laughed😭...

I really hope that our fight to get GurTi back a a jodie ASAP  gets successful
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey everyone ...just so disappointed ...life has been rough for me the past month and on top now geet ending ...i havent watched the epi properly as  i want to keep something for next week ...
will pen my thoughts later ...Z all the best
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Sammy

It is really strange na how we get attached to the friction like this...

I have been crying since last saturday...when ever i see Maaneet, come to  IF or FB ..

bad part is i am trying to watch other shows to distract myself ..but dam it..nothing is matching up to GurTi level...

I just want to slap that SBS person who show that dumb comment to GC DD... are...there are 100 other comments requesting for show sequeal and requesting GC DD to come soon together in a show...couldnt they show them that??????????
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: lams

hey everyone ...just so disappointed ...life has been rough for me the past month and on top now geet ending ...i havent watched the epi properly as  i want to keep something for next week ...

will pen my thoughts later ...Z all the best

Same here..

Life has been through some really rough patches...
but there was a smile which used to come running to me when i saw GurTi or Maaneet..😭

Yesterday when i saw SBS segmetn..i was smiling😃...

but than again😭...

I sometimes feel Fans are more attached to the show and Maaneet than anyone else😆😭
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Anu: When have we not known that SBS were gossip mongers? In fact, we know they were huge catalysts in the no joint interview disaster as well. They feed off of sensationalism and Vivian not only saw a negative comment but made a remark about GC's wife! That is like a goldmine for the yellow journalism SBS always indulges in. I would be surprised if they had ever had an ear for genuine responses from fans but they are only looking for a gossip story! It's really pathetic.
roseinbloom thumbnail
I am LITERALLY .. LITERALLY crying right now guys.. please .. do something to console me ..distract me.. anything ..