Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Maaneet :A Journey that never ends - Page 26

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

@ Nirvy

Loved reading your memories. And I am glad you wrote. 

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Goodluck to all from starting from the first episode...

i do not have that much courage to do...love u all...
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Usha
Thanks, I am glad I put down my thoughts too...
And agree Jyo is one of the persons who never looses her positivity and keeps the forum from loosing its sanity
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I am sitting in a room in a hospital and crying my eyes out after watching the show.

I...I  can't believe it's over...the last part has me in pain...I've never felt this way before.

I want to say so much but in the end I can only say that this story will never end because they have touched so many hearts.

May we see Maaneet in the future, may we see Gurti in the future.
geetfangeet thumbnail
Good morning...v all going to star office today ,wish us good luck ok v need it.
-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All the devils wrote so beautifully their experiences n the best moments of the show 👏👏👏.. kaash i too can write so wonderfully like all of u ..the problem is i cant express  my thoughts so  beautifully like u all...for me every maaneet moment is the best moment ..i enjoyed each n every moment of them
Just one glimpse of Kurban Hua siggy of Maaneet   made me curious to know about  Maaneet ..then i researched about them n came to know about geet show ..we dont have star one  here so dont have any  idea about the show ..nor did i watched GC n DD earlier shows..so dont know about them also 

Then i  watched the episodes from the start n got hooked to the show  n to the couple ... i didnt missed any episode...but  sometimes  i skipped some AA scenes n Amritsar circus scenes )  ...  its like meri zindagi ki jhar subah Geet se shuru hu n har raat geet pe khatam hua ...n this is the first indian show i watched till the end ...its really hurting  a lot when i think the show ended
-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Bru..gud morning ..n all the best to u ..u guys are doing so much for the show
First time i regret why i am living in  such a country where there is no star office ... i cant do anything  for the show i love to the core except sending mails n calling to SO
geetfangeet thumbnail
@Yogi hi Exactly my day also started by thinking about and also ended with it offcourse in den i dont know whats next now:(and thank uEdited by bru22 - 12 years ago
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All the best Bru
All our prayers and wishes are with you
geetfangeet thumbnail
Thanku nirvi v will go this time like brijj to that office:-*guys i am in fb as Bru geet pls join me bye now good day allEdited by bru22 - 12 years ago