Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@swan
Our journey has not ended, we have a long journey ahead, to get them back and continue a new journey with us
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nirvanica15

@swan

Our journey has not ended, we have a long journey ahead, to get them back and continue a new journey with us

I know...i meant with Maan & Geet. These characters will never come... Yes, God willing new season/show will happen soon and we'll get new memories...😃
nirvanica15 thumbnail
I still have that nauseated feeling in my stomach, the feeling you normally have when something bad happens...😭
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swan20

@Shali...yes it was beautiful but so painful to watch...Maneet's journey ends and so does ours...😭

dont tell me you are leaving...

swan20 thumbnail
Shali i'm not going anywhere yaar...am too addicted to the den...😆 Just feeling very sad that the show has ended... I guess this gloom will last for a few days...
nirvanica15 thumbnail
OK, Here is my list... Like all of you agree its tough to choose. Most of you chose the best moments, but I want to choose the sad moments of Geet, beautifully portrayed and took Maan Geet relation to a different level... 
The list is not in any particular order

1) The first hug, when Maan saved Geet from Brij's talwar...
 Thats one of the first scenes that got me hooked, Geet holding Maan with the relief that she is alive and trying to find some support in any form, and Maan's hesitation to hold Geet back. And even the hug, and Maan tending to her wounds everything was wonderful. I couldnt believe I was actually watching a serial...

2) Maan's outburst in the outhouse, after the pasta scene...
The way GC shouts at the peak of his vocie, accusing Geet of being a gold digger... Thought the scene was very painful, it left a lasting impression and there was electrifying chemistry between them in that scene. You can feel the sexual tension when Maan almost kissed Geet, I guess the first kiss and miss.. and pain in Geet's eyes..

3) In HP, after the wedding when Geet remembers her parents
The scene where they talk abt Geet's parents and how she cant go back.. I think its the second time, Maan talks abt her past( first in the hum tum scene). And the way he says, he will always be there for her was just awww. And the semihug that followed was so comforting( if you are in Geet's shoes).

4) I hate you Geet
I would say this is the one of the best scenes in the Geet, both the actors portrayed each of their feelings so amazigly... Maan's pain, and love and helplessness came out as "I Hate you Geet" and his expressions are to die for. I melted with those words, and I myself wanted to console him and remove his pain, and thats what Geet started doing, she tries to ease his pain by tocuhing his face, but Maan doesnt let her

5) Lift scene after the slap in IP track
The scene where Geet's dupatta touches Maan's hand and she takes the dupatta back. And Maan's expression expression matched exactly with the voice over that she doesnt like even her dupatta touching him. THere was no need for the background comment as his expression was right on...And Geet's dialogues in the store room after that made Geet's character stand out in the TV history, her acceptance of misdoing. If I were her, I wouldnt have done that because I still think Maan was wrong here... 

6) Misunderstanding before the IP track
The scene where Maan holds Geet tightly and Geet struggles to let go. Geet asks why Maan did all that for her, and his refusal to admit it because of the ego.. And finally when Geet starts to fight more and the Taveez breaks, after realising that Maan releases Geet's hand... That was one of the painful scenes to watch, Geet's determination to know the truth and Maan's pain thinking that Geet doesnt trust him

7) The Devdas scene, dupatta on fire
Geet was great in that scene, eat hug was wonderful.. Happiness and sorry mixed together, and very well done... The hus was so fierce that she didnt want even air to enter between them again. And her being sorry for misunderstanding him

8) Miscarriage
"Hamara Bacha", that dialogue and the cry following was truly heart wrenching.. Geet's pain and Maan's helplessness and sorrow for the lost baby was shown beautifully... Just wished they showed a little more

9) Teez funtion
All the scenes, in Teez where Maan feels attraction, and Geet's pain that she cannot be with Maan those being very close physically with Maan. All that week was an amazing journey and very well directed...

10) Last two episodes
All the scenes were heart  breaking, for us, for the cast. And you could see the pain in the actors eyes and their voice during each of those scenes...

And I am sure the last scene will be there in our hearts for ever, for us to imagine that they are living happily in the Geet land...

I am not very good at writing, but this day called for it, all this is for Maan and Geet... so anything for them...
Edited by nirvanica15 - 12 years ago
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Just finished watching the episode... This is the first time in my life that I have EVER cried when a tv show has ended😭...I was trying really hard to control my tears so much so that I ended up going to another room to sob my eyes out lest my parents think there's something wrong with me😕...I honestly felt like I was saying my final bye to a very valued family member😭
swan20 thumbnail
@Nirvy...love all the scenes you've listed. Seriously there are so many fantastic moments in this show...its difficult to choose some. Especially the first 8-9 months were just too good...full of these priceless moments.
nirvanica15 thumbnail
@Swan
True, its tough to pick one or few... Thats why I cant wait for 18th dec coz Samana is going to start with episode 1.. ANd I want to relive the "Geet" again, as I missed that part of it first time around...
Hopefully this will keep some of us going until we get a season 2
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dear Jyoti, ðŸ¤—

I don't know whom i am going to miss more, Maaneet or YOU. After every episode I have always been more interested in reading what points you have given and what has been your take on it. 

I love the way you are able to put your points, your arguments out without hurting the other person, putting down the other person and that is a quality truly admirable. 

I really hope and pray that you do well in all spheres of your life, personal as well as professional as well as cultural (serial watching😛) and hope to read your analysis for another season as well. 

Hugs
usha