Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Please do not forget to wish my Behna, and all of your friend Z, MK.GH a very happy birthday.

nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Guys, just started watching the episode😭. Please give me some moral support
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Devils,

I guess this is the last time you all are going to hear from me. I spent so much time going from Kudie to Munda to who know where that I have forgotten why I was sent to these crazy people in the first place. Oh! Wait I remember. It was to bring them together, for Kudie to have someone be by her side as she went through a difficult time in her life, for Munda to protect her and her baby and for them to find love for each other in their hearts.

But as we all know Ms. Taveez was not completely successful in her missions, first the one mentioned above and second resting myself on the Munda's sexy chest for eternity. He obviously didn't care for me (just try to remember the last time you saw me around his neck) and let me tell you a bitter truth I too am over him. Aissan Faaramosh!

I am going to now state why I am so mad about what was in the end best a CIRCUS

1). Them not treating me with respect, playing musical chairs with me.

2). Geet forgiving Dev

3). The initial baby being killed off

4). Brij not bring brought back; now he was an awesome villain. (holding a talwar in my tiny imaginary metal hands and screaming "Oye"

5). The story shifting from the main storyline of Geet fighting for her place in society to idiotic cousins, insane stalkers, vagera vagera

6). Changing Vicky ( Polki and Daaku's awesome Vicky; who was supposed to be a Khurana) to a stalker

7). Maan loosing his memories and then out of the blue mentioning events that took place before his memory loss without any explanation in the story (us not knowing if he got his memory back and how)

8). The creatives always raising hope by showing tiny slivers of brilliance every now and then; however never following through

9). The CVs making Ms. Taveez and many others very very angry by not using any logic or rationality

10). Lastly keeping Geet pregnant for almost a year and then killing the baby but producing a baby literally in less than 24 hours (not taking into consideration any of the awesome ideas put forward by supporters of a baby coming into the picture)

All in all Ms. Taveez is really really angry and really really glad that she doesn't have to stand on standby just incase she was needed. Time to go find an even better sona Munda to hang around on.

Love you all lots.

Always
(not a phan of Munda anymore)
Ms. Taveez
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

My list off 10 MG moments:

The first interaction between a lead couple is very important…and I just love the cold behavior off MSK…totally not what we expected …he pushed her away…and didn't care… MSK proofed to be very important for Geet …he was there to protect her and her unborn….but also learned her to fight for herself…

Another moment was the golden temple scene…that was quite a connection…although MG never met…but their roads meant to cross again and again…. 

Third: when MSK  walked in to room and Geet was without dupatta….him  throwing it to her….with later her throwing a mala away and landing on him….

Four: hum tum….do I need to explain…. Kurbaan hua…I can't watch it without MG dance…brilliant dance…and off course Vishal my fav singer…

Fifth: Geet in the archive and Msk realizing her pregnancy…then his fear of losing her…. 

Six: Roop tera mastana and pee lo… again what expressions…but I still wonder why Geet laid on the bed like that???? Or why the words : my pregnant hoon…that really killed the moment…but drama wise…a brilliant moment…

Seven: all scenes where MSK is holding dupatta…especially Mahi Mahi…

Eight: the MC scene….MSK walking in both asking for her baby…

Ninth: how can I forget the hospital scene, MG in tears seeing and hearing the baby…MSK touching tummy was overwhelming scene…

Ten: Geet on msk lap….and the naught expression given by him while  geet goes on with her chappar chappar…

shali thumbnail
pols...nice to see you again as mis taveez...
MSK still doesn't know the real reason why it's around his neck...he assumes that it's daadi's doing...

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Polki...nice to see the taveez diary one last time...😳 Unfortunately the taveez lost its significance even since the mahaan Mahesh Pandey started writing for this show...🤔

@Nirvy...all the best. Today was heartbreaking...especially the last scene...😭
Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
shali thumbnail
sweets but I really loved the last scene...
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, just finished watching it, and it was very emotional. But the last scene was wonderful, especially the dialogue about Maan Geet's love, and the freeze moment. They were so at peace in life, and lets just hope they have a wonderful journey ahead with the baby boy...
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Shali...yes it was beautiful but so painful to watch...Maneet's journey ends and so does ours...😭