Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Faria: You haven't watched it yet? No wonder you are so pragmatic. Geet hasn't literally ended for you yet! Wait til it hits you!

I was all about being calm and taking this as a phase of life but when that last scene froze, I was surprised the world didn't freeze!

But I agree, it is selfish to assume the world revolves around, starts, stops and ends with you but that is human nature. And this is my first craze too. I think the only thing that has ever come close was my first really intense celebrity crush...Rahul Dravid. 😳 But it was nowhere near the Geet madness.

They say you never forget your first love... that's what applies here.
Love your analysis Priya, and it's so true everything about GHSp is unique! Even the promos. I LOVED this one:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UDQcjuwmEM[/YOUTUBE]
@Sam- Yeah, but I'm still freakin' out dude!
Just the thought of it makes me feel heavy and grim. 
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

1)The memorable meeting of Maaneet in water: 

2)The Epic Kurbaan Hua moment: 

3)The Behne De passionate Hug moment: 

4)Teri Deewani and Kehna hi Kya moments : 

5)Wheres the party tonight and Pee Loo moments: 

6)Magical moments of Maan trying to seduce Geet in shirtless avataar(First engagement scene in front of moon and MSK coming out of bathroom) :

7)Maaneet fake engagement and Jewellery scene moments: 

8)Maaneet epic tent date confession moment : 

9)Maaneet marriage ,apple and partial Suhaagraat moments:

10)Maaneet passionate foreplay moments(Snake and ladder game scene ,Karwachauth dressing up scene and Kurta scene) :

Jo I am 100% agreeing with the reasons you specified for falling madly in Love with Maaneet/Gurti/GHSP... but adition to that let me add 10 more...

1. Maan saving Geet from Brij followed by that very first hug...

2. the hum tum song sequence.. me simply loved the way the song was picturised especially the first four lines... DD and Gc were superb in it with perfect timing...

3. Maaneet's all kind of knok-jhocks...πŸ˜‰ and Their passionated Dancing skill...

4.Khoon bhari maag wala night.. when Geet didn't allow Maan to go anywhere...😳

5. the much awaited hug of Maaneet after marriage when Geet comes to know about the reason behind Maan's rude avatar...😳

6. Maaeet's Hand-positioning pics...πŸ˜‰

7. Maan doing Maan-chi and Geet saying Babaji...πŸ˜†

8. Gurti's On-screen Chemistry...

9. Their Off-Screen Masti...πŸ˜‰

10. And this Last Scene...😭

Edited by pennu - 12 years ago
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi, I am not a regular writer here, & i hv very less friends here.  Still I thought i will share some of my experience with you all. Me addicted to the GHSP bcoz

a) concept : I think I watched first episode some time in June 10.  My children's summer vacation had started and i was absolutely free, i was just changing channel for time pass.  I think that day scene was Geet makes coffee for Maan, and Sasha puts 5 cubes of sugar.  He shouts at her for a sugary coffee n geet try to take cup from Maan and coffee spill over his shirt.  I felt it was interesting concept to follow, so I started to follow & got addicted. My husband was actually shocked to see me watching TV serial.  Like a kid I used make sure I am free for 7 to 7.30 pm (we have 2.5 hrs difference from India).  I was irritated when my children disturbs me during the serial.  I used to shout at them to go to their room.  

b) Drasti:  With her simple attire, she was looking very pretty and her innocent face acting... I started to fell for her.  Then I went thru all the previous episode in U tube, my god what an acting from Drasti during Hoshiarpur.  (Sad thing is she was not recognized as best actor in awards.  Whenever the award function comes, i used feel i should show them how drasti's acting, can anyone compete with her?)

c) Geet forum(DEN):  After seeing promo for Behne de song, i was little bit upset, I thought what the hell they are showing and where are they taking the story etc... so I went to star one page wrote some comments. (But after seeing episode i felt sorry for my comments and went back apologized and praised for that episode) I saw many were addressing about Geet forum then I googled it & came here.  I started to read comments, but i hooked to Devils den.  You guys are giving amazing analysis & comments.  Everyday I just search for this page and I have bcom big stalkerπŸ˜†.  I am addicted to ur comments.  Before coming to GF, i was thinking I am the only one to go mad about serial.  When saw many are more crazy than me, i was happy and I felt i am normal person, believe me in the middle i thought of consulting doctor for my madness.

d) Gurmeet:  Initially, i thought he is just ok (koi pathla sa), just looked normal to me.  As started going through u guys comments, even i started to feel, ya he is good lookingπŸ˜†.  But I liked his eyes expression most.  His acting through eyes, and expressing through his eyes are amazing.

e) Chemistry: Oh, what an amazing chemistry of our leads.  How much ever showing their love scenes, hugs, eye locks, wanting to see more of them.  Its such a powerful chemistry, in front of their act all other actors looked average.  Like my heart was longing to see only maneet ... nothing else.  

f) Dialogues:  Amazing dialogues, " har subha thumse shuru hogi, har rat thum pe katm".  I think
even my thoughts bcom like that. har subh GHSP se shuru hogi, har rat GHSP per katm".  Last 1.5 yrs i am living like this.

g) My maid:  Actually after Dev was forgiven, i left watching.  But my maid insisted me to put on TV (she was addicted bcoz of me), and she was like "shayad aaj, maan geet ka accha scene hoga madam, thoda TV daloπŸ˜† " .  Then I cld not control myself, started to watch again.

f) ...

h)...
many more.  

Bas maine bahut pakaliya.  But realy really thanks to you guys for wonderful analysis and comments.  Thoroughly enjoyed.  I just hope GHSP 2 starts soon with our beloved maneet, n wish to see again hara bara den πŸ˜Š

OMG...My prediction is coming true πŸ€£ MG just need six more sons and they're all set for season 2 ;)

@Pramila- Girl, why'd you come on the last day? We don't bite πŸ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oohhh...did i just tell you today's interviews were all sooo GurTilicious...😍 them recollecting the Angle badal badal ke segment...😭 *seriously i was hurt*πŸ₯Ί...But they rocked as usual...🀣

Boogie come on FB man...πŸ˜›
Edited by CraziestGurtian - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Faria: The article was beautiful indeed!

@Pramila: Thanks so much for sharing your experience! Geet has been such a journey for all of us and the only ones who can understand are...all of us! So there is nowhere better to express our love and sorrow.
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
d last part baby scene was so beautiful!

d way maan takes d baby was so similar to the scene with d doll in that song 'raj dulara' - uncanny!

DD n GC were wonderful! dat expression of DD when she saw baby tiny feet n dat comment abt it, maan's kiss on forehead n his expression - it was so touching!!! i had a lump in my throat.

d tears n emotions lookes so real!!!